Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Scratch game complaints

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

etherealspiral
已加入 在 Oct 2014

22 发布
March 21, 2020
Unfortunately @etherealspiral, I was like you. I'm embarrassed to say how many credits I blew without ever winning the SEC.

On my final 100, cause I was doing 5 tickets at a time, I got 200 back and that's when I quit. 222.57 atm. That's enough to buy any cards I particularly like for a while provided no other ***** sucking TGIFs happen.

But yeah, might aswell save some people. Dont go 300 tickets deep. I got 3 LECs in 305 tickets, and not one was Hard Candy.
mareko3
已加入 在 Nov 2007

23 发布
March 21, 2020
WTF is it ??? There is you can win credit, two cards, special card. It seems there is not any other options but there is - you can lose yor credit. F.ck this game !!
sfury79
已加入 在 Aug 2016

10 发布
March 21, 2020
Honestly this event was kind to me. I was missing 6 SEC cards. In 160 tickets I got 5 of the SEC cards.

I won credits numerous times, and won two cards 21 times. Not that I care about those cards per se, but they are now part of my collection and I don't have to worry about getting them again.

I am down about 500 credits, and my average cost per card won was about 10.7 credits when doing the math. Not terrible, but not bad by any means.

The breakdown of wins by amount:
20 - 57
100 - 11
200 - 2

Total of 2640 credits won as I played.

All in all, this event I played more than most because it cost me far less than most with better rewards.
Doggylover
已加入 在 Jan 2019

11 发布
March 21, 2020 (edited)
Would it be so hard for Totem to implement the function if you already arived at 10 times spend a scratch card you automaticly get the special card?

This would at least leave a lot of people less dissapointed left... Use your logic guys and implement such function if you want to make your gambling games fun to the costomers!
Plopsaland
已加入 在 Sep 2008

126 发布
March 21, 2020
So again discussions about scratch cards. See also this one:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44162/7
关于iStripper的一切 / Mystery Envelopes, Q&A
we're here to help
Every time we start this over again, The period stops and then with a new gamble event it starts again.

Personally I hope for at least premium members this will stop.
I'm on 101 scratch cards and mostly won 20. recharged credits. Got once 100 credits and luckily the candy card. But still 101 scratching is to much for the card. Then rather just pay it as a premium member.
But as stated, so much said already by lot of members.
Think it is up to Totem to listen or just say, he you don't have to gamble and get all cards.

Stay safe all.
  • X-
Plopsaland
已加入 在 Sep 2008

126 发布
March 21, 2020
Congrats! Then the odds where with you :-) It is gambling indeed.
stly this event was kind to me. I was missing 6 SEC cards. In 160 tickets I got 5 of the SEC cards.

I won credits numerous times, and won two cards 21 times. Not that I care about those cards per se, but they are now part of my collection and I don't have to worry about getting them again.

I am down about 500 credits, and my average cost per card won was about 10.7 credits when doing the math. Not terrible, but not bad by any means.

The breakdown of wins by amount:
20 - 57
100 - 11
200 - 2

Total of 2640 credits won as I played.

All in all, this event I played more than most because it cost me far less than most with better rewards.
mekhaneg
已加入 在 Dec 2014

1 发布
March 21, 2020
spent - 300 credit, 65 - bilets, win -nothing!!!
WTF!!!
ukdazza
已加入 在 Apr 2014

35 发布
March 21, 2020
lost all my credits, chasing the sec, total rip off.
Loyal customers like me who have been tripple diamond for a long time (ive purchased almost an aditional 3000 cards and invested 1000's £), its time our loyalty is rewarded or a new tear introduced say at 3000 cards were we all get the sec cards for free or for a few credits. Every time i have a moan about loyalest customers being penalised (we cant take part in many promotions because we have too many cards, get rid of the older than 30 day card thing may help) im told loyal customers are the minority and not a major source of income. I propose all tripple diamond members follow my example, during the current crisis I am not going to buy any more credits or cards for a minimum of 3 months. and if totum want my continual custom something has to be done to further include and reward its loyalist customers.
Plopsaland
已加入 在 Sep 2008

126 发布
March 21, 2020
So again discussions about scratch cards. See also this one:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44162/7Every
关于iStripper的一切 / Mystery Envelopes, Q&A
we're here to help
time we start this over again, The period stops and then with a new gamble event it starts again. Personally I hope for at least premium members this will stop. I'm on 101 scratch cards and mostly won 20. recharged credits. Got once 100 credits and luckily the candy card. But still 101 scratching is to much for the card. Then rather just pay it as a premium member. But as stated, so much said already by lot of members. Think it is up to Totem to listen or just say, he you don't have to gamble and get all cards. Stay safe all. X-

As I can't edit the above post a new reply.
So as you can see we are on 184 , I spend about 100 euro. Won a few times 20 and the 100 can be counted on 1 hand.
Suddenly once I got the 2cards for free but as I have all cards beside the SEC this is nothing for me. (instead handout a joker, or return credits)
In the end I managed to have Eva Elfie cuddling up and this weekend cutie Stacy Cruz Hard Candy. I call myself very lucky with that. (Slotmachine is something I'm not even going to try anymore. )
Mission completed and I might be crazy or a gambling *****.
Although, will reconsider the scratch cards next time as well. 20 credits is the double of 10 credits last time. And with the odds it feels not honest play . (When we calculate you win about 1 of 3 I think, which is the 20 credits so not saying it is , it is about how it feels as customer)
I also miss some good feedback from this platform regarding an earlier 'discussion' and besides the 20% discounts on new cards not using anything else the premium membership provides me. Do I need to extend it? Especially with a new economic recess coming up with all what is happening now.
Please take some members feedback serious. Get a deadline to come back to us with a statement at least.
  • X-
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
March 21, 2020 (edited)
As I already said, I think that pushing now so much on Exclusive cards (with a such card pro month) and on gamble games (with doubled price pro scratch card) - two things which have always been controversial among members - during these sad times of disease, quarantine and loss of jobs could be in the end more detrimental for the company than an economical benefy.
Anyway, I would also like someone to eventually answer me what's the reason - if there is any reason - for which we can never see any preview of any Exclusive card.
willyweekly
已加入 在 Jul 2015

373 发布
March 21, 2020
If I could win a beer, then I might try a scratter card or two...
Or are they only sold in six packs.

(I do love my beer!!!)
TallandSlimMan
已加入 在 Apr 2008

463 发布
March 22, 2020
I don't need to have every card. But i would like to see a preview to see if the card is worth purchasing or pursuing.

Why no previews for special event cards????
spacedragon64
已加入 在 Apr 2008

119 发布
March 22, 2020
My experience, 10 games 200 credits initiallyBut what is this empty entry? says i won a card, bit no card was even given.

it happen 3 times for me too.
it's like if we won cards that doesn't exist anymore.
i contact support, and they ask for pics.
i send them my historique, and the exact way that this error happen..
They say that they will discuss with the technical team.
For now, they didn't talk about a way to compensate me about the 3 missing card i won.
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
March 22, 2020
I don't need to have every card. But i would like to see a preview to see if the card is worth purchasing or pursuing. Why no previews for special event cards????

As has been said a number of times before, look at the fabulous website provided by @lukaszr under https://www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
March 22, 2020 (edited)
I don't need to have every card. But i would like to see a preview to see if the card is worth purchasing or pursuing. Why no previews for special event cards????

As has been said a number of times before, look at the fabulous website provided by @lukaszr under https://www.isworkshop.eu/showroom/.
That's not the point aout which we asked. We were asking about the 3 animated previews which we get in the software for all other cards. I know i can use lukaszr's site in order to get some pics, but I would like to get the the animated previews, and am still asking for which reason (if any) we can not have the usual 3 preview animations in the software for exclusive cards too.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
March 22, 2020
I asked it yesterday too... it can be seen up in this thread.
Animus001
已加入 在 Dec 2008

8 发布
March 23, 2020
These games and special event cards are definitely too hit or miss. Needs changes to make them better value IMO.

Firstly as some have suggested make them an instant prize after you buy a certain amount of tickets - or better still after you buy a certain amount of tickets you get a free joker card. That way if you don't get lucky with the scratches you can still get the special event card, or if you were lucky early on it would give you incentive to keep playing.

Secondly make them purchasable for Premium members. I mean, come on, we Premiums are already paying a premium for, well, premium services. Why do yous ***** us with such paywalls and luck games?
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
March 23, 2020
These games and special event cards are definitely too hit or miss. Needs changes to make them better value IMO.

Firstly as some have suggested make them an instant prize after you buy a certain amount of tickets - or better still after you buy a certain amount of tickets you get a free joker card. That way if you don't get lucky with the scratches you can still get the special event card, or if you were lucky early on it would give you incentive to keep playing.

Secondly make them purchasable for Premium members. I mean, come on, we Premiums are already paying a premium for, well, premium services. Why do yous ***** us with such paywalls and luck games?

These are all great suggestion but none of them will be implemented and the reason is money.
Animus001
已加入 在 Dec 2008

8 发布
March 23, 2020 (edited)
These are all great suggestion but none of them will be implemented and the reason is money.

Yeah I know, just random moaning and throwing out random ideas incase they stick, you know, like before you walk into your bedroom you say "I wonder if Scarlett Johanson is in my bed today? Would be nice if she was!" You know it won't happen, but hey, doesn't ***** to ask, coz you never know, right?
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
March 23, 2020
Oh I agree, I'm on your side in this, I wish we had better service in this regard.
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1049 发布
March 23, 2020
It was a bug. When you won a special event card it added an extra line in your account history by mistake. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
You have received all your winning cards : )
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
March 23, 2020
It was a bug. When you won a special event card it added an extra line in your account history by mistake. Sorry for any inconvenience caused
You have received all your winning cards : )

If you're here with us, can you explain what were those 10 credit wins about and whether any changes were made to the win rate while the event was already running?
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1049 发布
March 23, 2020
@Alkasyn Hi, can you please provide the full details to [email protected] ? Thank you
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
March 23, 2020

@Manue - I assume that @Alkasyn was referring to the 10 credit wins that I illustrated in this post
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44342/1?post=655333
关于iStripper的一切 / Q&A super candy scratch
I have noticed that I have apparently won 10 credits for several of the scratch cards today. As far as I can remember none of these corresponded to me getting 3 matching symbols, and when I did get 3...
and to any adjustments that were made following this post by @kaiju
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44343/1?post=655383
关于iStripper的一切 / Scratch game complaints
Hi The scratch card price doesn't take in account your VIP status. For many members, this is very advantageous, even with 720P card. The gains are calculated so the cards cost cheaper than if you boug...
in which he said

So we'll try to figure out how to adjust the odds to avoid as much as possible the kind of situation you described.

Not long after that post the 10 credit wins, and blank symbols, no longer occurred and the average win rate seemed to increase.
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
March 23, 2020
@Manue - I assume that @Alkasyn was referring to the 10 credit wins that I illustrated in this post
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44342/1?post=655333&soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowserand
关于iStripper的一切 / Q&A super candy scratch
I have noticed that I have apparently won 10 credits for several of the scratch cards today. As far as I can remember none of these corresponded to me getting 3 matching symbols, and when I did get 3...
to any adjustments that were made following this post by @kaiju
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/44343/1?post=655383&soft_navigate=ExternDefaultBrowserin
关于iStripper的一切 / Scratch game complaints
Hi The scratch card price doesn't take in account your VIP status. For many members, this is very advantageous, even with 720P card. The gains are calculated so the cards cost cheaper than if you boug...
which he said

So we'll try to figure out how to adjust the odds to avoid as much as possible the kind of situation you described.
Not long after that post the 10 credit wins, and blank symbols, no longer occurred and the average win rate seemed to increase.

That's exactly what I meant :)

Seeing as you've already compiled the data AND you're a premium member (so supposedly getting faster support service) can you log a ticket with the support @TheEmu?
Arcas6
已加入 在 Jun 2013

9 发布
March 23, 2020
So, since this one costs 20 credits, do you always win something or is there still a chance you won't get a match and will simply be out 20 credits?
lukaszr
已加入 在 Dec 2007

721 发布
March 23, 2020
There's still pretty big chance that you won't get nothing.
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2243 发布
March 23, 2020
So, since this one costs 20 credits, do you always win something or is there still a chance you won't get a match and will simply be out 20 credits?

Not all cards are winners..........Most cards that are winners will be for cards that you probably don;t want 😕
SetFuego
已加入 在 Mar 2008

737 发布
March 24, 2020 (edited)
) can you log a ticket with the support
@Alkasyn - the support is ... @Manue
and therefore the support already has all the details.

What gives me much more to think about is that 'the support' obviously doesn't notice much in this thread, since everything has been described several times in detail here and in the official other thread. 😐
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
March 24, 2020
) can you log a ticket with the support@Alkasyn - the support is ... @Manue
and therefore the support already has all the details.

What gives me much more to think about is that 'the support' obviously doesn't notice much in this thread, since everything has been described several times in detail here and in the official other thread. 😐

Well, he'd asked for an e-mail, but I agree, it should be fairly easy to check here, especially since everything was aggregated now.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!