Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Q&A super candy scratch

Forum / Everything about iStripper

wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 post(s)
March 20, 2020
*gets popcorn*
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Its starting to get rediculous. I spent over 500 credits, got a few 20 credits and a couple of cards I don't want. At the current rate I may just have to stop buying and enjoy what I have in my collection. The games are starting to be rigged.
shadowman64
Joined in Dec 2013

40 post(s)
March 20, 2020
This has made my fever go up more.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Games can be fun when they are clear and relatively inexpensive.

At 20 credits a scratch card this is not inexpensive.

And - although it heavily promotes it using Stacy Cruz and the Hard Candy card, if you are lucky enough to win an SEC it could be any card that is not in your collection.

Sorry @Team - I think youi are goingh to cop a load of flack again for this one.
mashi11
Joined in Oct 2007

11 post(s)
March 20, 2020
cdub87 - I'm starting to agree with you. Looks like you and I have been members here for a long time and even I'm getting disappointed. For me, it's being unable to purchase the special event cards. You would think there would be some perks to being loyal for so many years.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1846 post(s)
March 20, 2020
we're here to help !
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I'm down 500 credits, no SEC card, just 2 x 100 credits won, and worst of all, out of the cards I won, many were already in my collection. This game is complete rip-off. @team, how are you going to fix this?
Alkasyn
Joined in Apr 2008

717 post(s)
March 20, 2020
What are the odds of this gambling game?

Curious because in 3 pulls I have got nothing, meaning I'm either super unlucky or the odds are *****.
wtprivate
Joined in Jul 2017

204 post(s)
March 20, 2020
House wins. Again.
TheEmu
Joined in Jul 2012

3309 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
I have noticed that I have apparently won 10 credits for several of the scratch cards today. As far as I can remember none of these corresponded to me getting 3 matching symbols, and when I did get 3 matching symbols I was awarded the correct amount, so I do not know why I have received these extra credits. I see no mention of the possibilty of 10 credit wins in the descriptions of this game.

UPDATE: It seems to be when I get three blank circles - so a blank space seems to be a symbol rather than an absense of a symbol.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Very odd @TheEmu.

I know I only played a few cards but I never saw a blank circle - and it seems strange that there is a win that is below the value of the stake (not normal practice).

Programming glitch?
cdub87
Joined in Apr 2008

397 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I wish I would have took a screenshot but I won a SEC without getting 3 SEC matches. Something is definitely broken.
etherealspiral
Joined in Oct 2014

22 post(s)
March 20, 2020
220 cards in. No Hard Candy but I did get 2 other SEC's I didnt have... So not sure if I should be upset or not. Im flat out of credits too.
DarkRider2300
Joined in Jan 2012

46 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
Once upon a time, the scratch game was 10 credits per game and the odds were almost like 3 to 1 or 4 to 1, in the end I lost credits, but... got not only the special cards but the cards I wanted
(from P2P selection)

Now...Either the odds are set to 5 to 1, 6 to 1 or more because...(even for myself, who doesn't ***** much) This game seems rigged to keep the new special card, but make you pay more until you are completly cleared out with none of the cards you wanted when you get cleared out
(Ignoring P2P on IStripper Computer Application)

It is very dishearting to have to ignore a once great game....sigh....-_-

Oh...

And, @celine
I won two cards, however...I wasn't credited for the seconds card, it gave me a blank (No Card), even though...I have cards in the "Girls Store"
(it came up "https://istripper.com/model/show"; only for the blank card)
spoophmaniac
Joined in Dec 2007

128 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Support will do nothing for most of you without a screenshot.
I know from experience.
A few scratch games ago I won 2 special event cards but only received one.
It did not show up in the records so they told me nothing can be done about it.
I suggest anyone playing these games have a screen recorder or take a screenshot and check your records to make sure you got what you won.
Screen recorder will be best just don't have a girl playing at the same time if your pc or laptop has low specs.
Good luck to all who take part.
Dorsai6
Joined in Apr 2013

1028 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Spent 200 credits. Got 40 back. "Won" 6 cards I don't want. All done with this "game."
R2D34ever2
Joined in Dec 2007

351 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I had to try my luck again today and I must say it was not a bad day...
Even though I won a lot off cards I will not download I got the Hard Candy Card and also a few credits to spare...
haja
Joined in Sep 2018

27 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I guess this is "business as usual" :)
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Bought 49 scratch cards
480 credits down
won 100 cred. twice
won 20 cred. 15 times

got 20 cards
8 are 720p quality
3 are 1080p
9 are 3k

That's an average of 24 credits per card. If I had bought these cards individually, that would have been total of around 227 credits.
In addition to that, I count at least 3 that were already in my collection.

Let's suppose most people play this game in order to get a special card. @team don't you think that after spending 480 credits, one would at least get one of these cards and/or that other random cards would be cheaper?
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Why do I get empty slots?
luv2phuk
Joined in Mar 2009

21 post(s)
March 20, 2020
I can live with having special event cards but what I don't understand is what makes this card special? Nothing from the looks of the card screams special event to me so why this one? Why did we not have a St Patricks day card where one of the girls was covered in green body paint? That would at least be worth the effort required to obtain the card in my opinion.
haruchai
Joined in Feb 2008

167 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
Why do I get empty slots?

Can't remember for sure but I think that the 10 credits icon is missing from those. I won 10 credits a few times and got the blank icons a few times and got the win sound (as TheEmu stated earlier). I don't remember a 10 credits icon so I've put 2 and 2 together. Apologies if I've made 5 :)
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Can't remember for sure but I think that the 10 credits icon is missing from those. I won 10 credits a few times and got the blank icons a few times and got the win sound (as TheEmu stated earlier). I don't remember a 10 credits icon so I've put 2 and 2 together. Apologies if I've made 5 :)

I saw that too, but then the game works different as advertised.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
March 20, 2020
what makes this card special?

Nothing makes the card special, it's the way to get it.
Ullubu
Joined in Dec 2011

746 post(s)
March 20, 2020
Ok the game is totally buged.
I won two cards and got the special event card, because there is no other card left in the store.
luv2phuk
Joined in Mar 2009

21 post(s)
March 20, 2020
what makes this card special?
Nothing makes the card special, it's the way to get it.

Maybe we need a re-branding then, instead of 'Special Event Cards' call them 'Exclusive Cards'?
etherealspiral
Joined in Oct 2014

22 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
Btw. Total scam. Unless you consider 220 tries worth 2 other LECs. With what I paid for 220 tries I could have bought the fucking card for 10x the price of a normal card.

Oh, and I still didnt get her. I have 1 joker left and unless its Elfie, Ava Black, Jia, Li Moon, Rya, Red Fox or Ellie Leen then Im not using it. RIP LECs.
hoardx
Joined in Sep 2011

21 post(s)
March 20, 2020
It was a long time that I have not gambled. But this time I believed in my luck and I can say I was lucky. 38 attempts (760 credits spent), 460 credits back, 16 new cards (with Harley parodic show from Estonika more expansive than the others), 2 special event cards with Hard Candy. And I stopped immediatly when I won the SEC of my beloved Stacy Cruz ! That was the goal and I'm very happy ! Very lucky this time too...
arise77
Joined in Mar 2008

196 post(s)
March 20, 2020
The odds might have been "adjusted" since. There has been a stream of people ***** they couldn't get the card or other SECs since this morning, but suddenly hoardx comes and gets 2 SECs (including today's one) in 38 tries.

No offense @hoardx, I'm happy for you. Just it looks like it took all our ***** credits and complaints for other members to get it faster.
ckvghduser
Joined in Oct 2007

253 post(s)
March 20, 2020 (edited)
I spent a ton of credits trying to get the Special Event card and not once did I get it. I got all of the other awards, but not that one. Something's not right.

Give me Stacy Cruz's Hard Candy!

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !