Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Was what I said that bad?

掲示板 / iStripperに関する全て

cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

41 投稿
November 11, 2023 (edited)
In the thread - Mobile site (started by Yuufa)

I noticed my comment has been deleted and the thread is now locked?

I won't repeat what i said here but, all i did was point out (not sure what you would call it) a flaw? or maybe an oversight? with / around the mobile app.
Wyldanimal
モデレータ
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 投稿
November 11, 2023
@cfrec2

I have looked at the Log for the Thread Mobile site
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/51903/1?post=751526
iStripperに関する全て / Mobile site
I am not impressed with thios new mobile system. Too be frank, as someone who has spend god knows how much money on shows specifically too view on mobile, all that money is now going to be locked behi...
There is no record of a post having been entered in to the log, that was made by you.

Possibly the Closure of the Thread, and your attempted Submission of the Post
happened at almost the same time.

So the Thread closed before your post was recorded.

In any event, Your Post is not in the Log, and also the Log shows No post has been Delete from that Thread.

wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1120 投稿
November 11, 2023
It was a nearly year old thread anyway. And the last post made a couple of days ago probably prompted the closure to save us all going over the same old arguments all over again. 👍
cfrec2
Joined in Mar 2012

41 投稿
November 11, 2023
Ok, to summerize what was said,

You can use screencasting from pc to phone to sidestep ever subing to the app.
The paywall, restrictions and limitations that the mobile app has are gone, because you would be using the pc version that has access to cards not available on the app.
I threw myself a life-line by stating that screencasting from pc to phone (as far as i know) was happening before / around the time of the full release of the mobile app.

I said more but can't remember the words, even this ^ feels like i forgot something...
KatzPaw
Joined in Apr 2015

396 投稿
November 13, 2023
No PC when I am in my car :P

まだ参加することはできません

iStripper の無料ユーザーはフォーラム内のトピックに参加したり新しいトピックを作ることはできません。
でもベーシックカテゴリーには参加できコミュニティーと接することはできます!