Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
November 14, 2022
I am not impressed with thios new mobile system. Too be frank, as someone who has spend god knows how much money on shows specifically too view on mobile, all that money is now going to be locked behind a monthly paywall... It used to be but the card have access too the show indefinitely... just like the desktop program.

This is a betrayal of trust, i am quite happy to keep paying for the cards as they release, But locking them behind a paywall, every single card ive already paid for is unfair and exhortative.

You lost a customer.
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3815 post(s)
November 14, 2022
@Yuufa
In case you are not aware, the cards purchased on the old mobile site are not lost.
All of the cards that have been purchased are still available on the Desktop app.
Yuufa
Joined in Jan 2014

89 post(s)
November 14, 2022 (edited)
There is a reason i have been ***** too using the mobile app/site. So yes with my circumstances they are lost too me.

Ive not purchased a single card that was not a mobile card (since returning after a multi year break, check my purchase history its true), nor do i have or can have the desktop app installed. Ive already come to terms with loss of access too the majority of my collection not being on mobile, and now what i can access is being held as ransom for a sub fee.

Its akin too buying cloths too be told, oh yeah if you wanna wear them again that will 12 bucks a month. I'm sure it makes some kind of sense for those using the desktop app, and only having mobile as a side thing.

Its not about money, i obviously can afford it, its about freedom of access.
wrightsayswow
Joined in Jul 2020

1094 post(s)
November 14, 2022
I just tried it too and it asked me to pay again for something I already paid for.
There's a Q&A thread for this, not that anything will change now I bet.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/51896/1?post=751511
Everything about iStripper / iStripper mobile | Official version - Q&A
We're all ears :)
Laemoni
Joined in Jun 2020

1 post(s)
November 15, 2022
Charging a subscription for unlimited access to all shows ok why not, but charging to be able to have access to shows already purchased is dishonest and I doubt that this decision will be well received.
I know making money is the game but this is borderline cheating.
Virginnoob
Joined in Feb 2022

15 post(s)
November 15, 2022
This is dishonest, I am furious about it. I lost my cards. I dont care about the desktop cards. I was a mobile user and everything is lost now. So much money!!!
JonC001
Joined in Mar 2008

1393 post(s)
November 16, 2022
You did not lose the cards. They are still yours and still playable on PC or Mac.
However, if you only use the mobile version, then you must pay to see anything, even cards already purchases.
Cards bought do not show up as such on mobile, and cards can no longer be purchased that way.
😪
I am sorry for your loss, though.
😠
Carbo
Joined in Nov 2007

219 post(s)
November 16, 2022
@Yuufa
In case you are not aware, the cards purchased on the old mobile site are not lost.
All of the cards that have been purchased are still available on the Desktop app.
Many mobile users have no desktop computer, so for them those cards they've already bought can be considered as stollen because they can't continue playing them freely unless they keep paying a subcription. It is in direct contradiction with Totem's policy about the client being the owner of his/her cards and being able to play them at will.
Pervybonz
Joined in Jan 2012

9 post(s)
November 16, 2022
Came here to say the same thing. Having to pay extra money to see cards that I've already paid for is just plain wrong. My guess is they will ignore these complaints though. Look how long it took them to add a simple notification that cards are all desktop clips.
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1744 post(s)
November 16, 2022 (edited)
@Virginnoob
I dont care about the desktop cards. I was a mobile user and everything is lost now

Weird cause from what I see you have purchased twice more shows on desktop than from mobile.
And indeed, the shows you purchased from the mobile do appear on your collection on desktop 👍
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1744 post(s)
@Carbo
Totem's policy about the client being the owner of his/her cards and being able to play them at will.
Totem terms and conditions do not mention that its clients would own the content 🤔
celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1744 post(s)
@Pervybonz
Having to pay extra money to see cards that I've already paid for is just plain wrong.

I'm pleased to see that you have purchased all your shows from iStripper software and been able to enjoy them for free on mobile (for those available on mobile) during all the iStripper mobile Beta phase 👍
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1034 post(s)
November 16, 2022
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Joined in Nov 2014

1034 post(s)
November 16, 2022
Thank you : )
sting4ton
Joined in Nov 2018

1 post(s)
November 19, 2022
Will the function that allows expanding the video image be restored on this mobile app ?
wondern8
Joined in Nov 2021

1 post(s)
November 8, 2023
This is dishonest. You took away a product we already paid for.

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !