Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)

Forum / Everything about iStripper

celine
TEAM
Joined in Sep 2007

1853 post(s)
July 21, 2023
BTW : version 1.2.524 / 525 is available !

Now :
  • Bonus videos correctly play on 64-bit version (Windows)
  • The application starts minimised if protected by password in the settings
  • sound management (at bottom right) has a new design

Click "Check for Updates" at the bottom of your settings page 👍
Sialala
Joined in Nov 2019

8 post(s)
July 21, 2023
Hi,
When I try to download the zip file with pictures I get a message “*****”. Does anyone else has the same issue? No such problem in the previous version.
Thank you
stefnev1
Joined in Jul 2008

4555 post(s)
July 21, 2023 (edited)
@Sialala
I've just downloaded the zip file of the Belka's card released today without issue. I'm on version 1.2.524 64bit.
Try to quit and relaunch the app.
Ironman79
Joined in Dec 2010

439 post(s)
July 21, 2023
Anybody have the same issue as me? Will the skins come back once i get the cards?
wembley96
Joined in Apr 2008

6 post(s)
July 21, 2023
Software asks me to update to 524, so I click update, and it just goes away, working on something invisibly. Then when I try to relaunch, it asks me to update to 524 again, after a much longer than normal startup process.
Sialala
Joined in Nov 2019

8 post(s)
July 21, 2023
@stefnev1
Just updated to 64 bit version and I still have the same problem. I tried to dowload zip files for shows from different years and still got the "*****" message.
pickle1
Joined in Mar 2019

1353 post(s)
July 21, 2023
@stefnev1 Just updated to 64 bit version and I still have the same problem. I tried to dowload zip files for shows from different years and still got the "*****" message.

@Sialala - I am on 1.2.524 64 bit and the downloads work OK for me.

Have you got sufficient file space where you are trying to store the zip?
wembley96
Joined in Apr 2008

6 post(s)
July 21, 2023
Anyone having the same problem I was having a few posts above -- downloaded the installer from the front page of the website, working fine now.
Sialala
Joined in Nov 2019

8 post(s)
July 21, 2023
@pickle1
Yes I have a lot of space on the drive that I want to save the zip file. I tried to save the zip file on different drives and partitions (I have 9 overall) and for some reason I can only save it to c: drive where windows is installed. I have iStripper installed on a different drive and there I still cant save it. But for some reason I can save individual photos from a set on the drive that I have iStripper installed.
Sialala
Joined in Nov 2019

8 post(s)
July 21, 2023
BTW I have no problems with downloading videos
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
July 22, 2023 (edited)
version 1.2.524 / 525 is available !
Bonus videos correctly play on 64-bit version (Windows)
Unfortunately, bonus videos are still totally unplayable to me on new version 1.2.524 (gives error [5])
Windows 10, 64-bits
Sexy3DBoy
Joined in Jun 2011

473 post(s)
July 22, 2023
Je ne suis pas près de l'installer quand je vois tous les problèmes que ça cause.😕
ComteDracula
Joined in Aug 2017

1260 post(s)
July 23, 2023
Je ne suis pas près de l'installer quand je vois tous les problèmes que ça cause.😕

Oui je reste sur ma vielle version 1.2.360, qui marche parfaitement bien.

La version 64 bits m'aurait tenté, mais lorsque je vois ce qui se passe avec tous ces problèmes je préfère attendre.

C'est vraiment n'importe quoi, ce qui se passe avec ces mises à jour.

Et ici on ne parle pas de version beta à ce qu'il me semble.
Viki
Joined in Oct 2007

154 post(s)
July 23, 2023 (edited)
The current Version 1.2.524 won't be able to make an clean installation after formatting the HDD - the setup launches but after installation the app will not start and provide an error message - tested with Windows 22h2 July update 64-Bit.

The first error meassage is: The code execution cannot proceed because VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found.
The secound error meassage is: The application was unable to start correctly (0x000007b).

Please fix it.
Viki
Joined in Oct 2007

154 post(s)
July 23, 2023 (edited)
Oh my god - I found the answer:

Simply install the Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable package.

Dear Totem: Why is there no hint that this package is required to play istripper?
Nebal
Joined in Feb 2015

227 post(s)
July 24, 2023
The Striptease password problem with the App works as it should Thank you!

Forgot to mention now I can minimize the App, that wasn't working for a Long time
Thank You!
johnnywoo2015
Joined in Mar 2018

3 post(s)
July 25, 2023
New version is awesome but still missing the night mode/dark theme.😐
I usually use the software at night and in a dark room, and the white background is so annoying.😫
Please add it in the next updates.
Thanks.
johnnywoo2015
Joined in Mar 2018

3 post(s)
July 25, 2023
Oh my god - I found the answer:Simply install the Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable package.Dear Totem: Why is there no hint that this package is required to play istripper?
Thanks Viki for the heads up 😉
jonnyboy11
Joined in Aug 2017

4 post(s)
July 25, 2023
I hadn't updated the software since the one before came out. Today I had to uninstall and reinstall, and the new version is weirdly scaled. Everything is much smaller, and the large versions of the models are very laggy and slow. Has that happened to anyone with the new version?
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
July 26, 2023
@wembley96
Anyone having the same problem I was having a few posts above -- downloaded the installer from the front page of the website, working fine now.

If you mean install problems, I had such an issue intermittently. The installer acts like it is starting to do something and then nothing happens.
vg4us
Joined in Dec 2008

113 post(s)
July 26, 2023
Downloaded zip file of pictures with no problem.
Socialhazard
Joined in Nov 2020

1150 post(s)
July 29, 2023 (edited)
My skin started working again today before and after a windows update. 👍 😎
muttonjeff
Joined in Nov 2008

741 post(s)
July 29, 2023
My skin started working again today before and after a windows update. 👍 😎
Oh @Socialhazard .. i'm sorry to hear your skin wasn't working 😕... mine is very old but has always worked, especially when I take a shower 😊
HansSachs
Joined in Mar 2016

983 post(s)
July 29, 2023 (edited)
Update: the latest version 1.2.524 unfortunately gives me back both "old"
  • bonus video issue: I can not play bonus videos (error [5]) on interface - but still am able to download
  • music issue: I don't hear the music tracks of my choice while playing cards - but I hear sound of XXX cards

I am on Windows 10, 64-bits.

Such annoying issues have once already been on for more than one year, then were corrected and so I was hoping to never see them back; but, unfortunately, they are back.

Please fix them as soon as possible. Thanks in advance
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2445 post(s)
July 30, 2023 (edited)
music issue: I don't hear the music tracks of my choice while playing cards - but I hear sound of XXX cards. I am on Windows 10, 64-bits. Such annoying issues have once already been on for more than one year, then were corrected and so I was hoping to never see them back; but, unfortunately, they are back.
@HansSachs
I have exactly the same issue using version 524 . Same system as you basically.
I tried the multimedia dlls replacement 'solution' at
http://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/51252/1?post=744703
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
& every other setting relevant, but sadly no joy ..my lack of music persists. So it is back to version 378 for me for the third time.
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2445 post(s)
July 30, 2023 (edited)
@Viki 's solution may have been peculiar to their system...

I updated from 378 to 524 ( just one last time ) to install the X64
Microsoft Visual Studio C++ 2015-2022 Redistributable package.
Unfortunately for 524 that gave no fix. The problem of no music remains for me in 524 as before.
ie: The music file icons in iStripper version 524 animate as though they are 'playing' however
no music at all is audible or visible on my Windows sound mixer for iStripper,
Only the models' voices are audible, when both of the volume sliders
at bottom right margin of the iStripper GUI screen are set on full.

PC is using a Sound Blaster X-Fi Surround 5.1 Pro which works
fine for iStripper version 1.2.378 (32 Bit) and everything else.
Viki
Joined in Oct 2007

154 post(s)
July 30, 2023
@EverthangForever,

I've tested on several different machines and I cannot confirm your sound problems - everything's working on Windows 7, 8.1, 10 and 11 with 64-Bit architecture.

@all,

have anyone the same problems like EverthangForever right now?
EverthangForever
Joined in Oct 2009

2445 post(s)
July 30, 2023
@Viki
I just updated iStripper from the iSPlayer Settings
'Check for Updates' and the Music now Works.!!!
However it says the version I have now is 1.2.524 / 32 bits
Somewhat ***** no ? :-/
Wyldanimal
Joined in Mar 2008

3900 post(s)
July 30, 2023
Question:
Do you have The OLD windows Media Player installed?

Windows Media Player Version 12

I always make sure that I install this on every system.
as some of my Custom Music apps require it to function.

May also be related to iStripper ???

You are not allowed to participate yet

As a free user of iStripper, you are not allowed to answer a topic in the forum or to create a new topic.
But you can still access basics categories and get in touch with our community !