Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

EVENT QUESTS - Sexy week-end in Roma - Q&A

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3898 发布
June 4
Maybe a suggestion would be that for Master and Elite Members, the Quest rewards should be Based on what was purchased Since the Previous EX card was released.

Since Member with Full or Almost Full Collection will Not have enough Event Quests to Earn the Points Needed.
And if We already have a Huge Bank of Credits, we can't even get points for Reloading, because we have nothing to spend the credits on.

This would also be an incentive for Master and Elite Members to continue to use Credits in the TGIF events, if they know that their Prior Spending Activity would count towards the Next EX card Quests.

Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

346 发布
June 4
we have nothing to spend the credits on

@WA .... and there is the problem in a nutshell. I am really surprised that iS care so little for their biggest buyers that they do not even make a viable route to get these cards. I own loads of NFT cards as well and yet I can't sensibly get the EX cards.
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1849 发布
June 4
Thank you for your suggestion @Wyldanimal, we'll think of something to set for the next Event Quests :)
LiquidAgAggie
已加入 在 Sep 2010

114 发布
June 4
Thank you for your suggestion @Wyldanimal, we'll think of something to set for the next Event Quests :)

Great! Thank you @celine (and @Wyldanimal for the suggestions)!
Lincy
已加入 在 Apr 2024

31 发布
June 7
My account history says that a Vr show was added to my collection for free. I presume this is for completing the weekend in Roma event. However, there isn't a vr show in my collection. The link in my account history takes me to a page that doesn't exist. I've restarted Istripper and looked in my hidden files, but didn't find anything. Where do I find the vr show that I'm told was added to my collection?
NoseyJoe
已加入 在 Apr 2019

14 发布
June 7
My account history says that a Vr show was added to my collection for free. I presume this is for completing the weekend in Roma event. However, there isn't a vr show in my collection. The link in my account history takes me to a page that doesn't exist. I've restarted Istripper and looked in my hidden files, but didn't find anything. Where do I find the vr show that I'm told was added to my collection?

I do not know, but my guess is that it is somehow connected to completing the "Buy 3 VR 180° videos" quest. I bought three VR shows to complete the quest and these VR shows is found in my account history with a link with the models name. I also have a "free" VR show in my history that takes me to a page that does not exist, but that link has no model name. Since I have not won any VR shows that I know of, my guess is that collecting the point for the VR quest adds the link in your history for some unknown reason.
Lincy
已加入 在 Apr 2024

31 发布
June 7
Thanks for your reply. I haven't purchased any vr shows so I didn't receive any vr related quest points. In regards to vr shows, I clicked on one and the pricing didn't include my membership discount. Are the vr shows excluded from membership discounts?
muttonjeff
已加入 在 Nov 2008

739 发布
June 7
@Lincy ... what price is a VR show to you ??
for me they are 30 creds
NoseyJoe
已加入 在 Apr 2019

14 发布
June 7
Premium membership gives you different discounts on VR shows, see the different subscriptions. Since I have no subscription I use my Gift Cards for VR shows to maximise the value.
JonC001
已加入 在 Mar 2008

1497 发布
June 7
I found the VR videos to be 30 credits, or I could use my gift card.
(one gift card remaining)
I checked Alice Zaffyre, which is amongst the most recent.
I checked Stella Flex (at the bottom of the VR main page), oldest if that list is correct and complete and in descending order of release.
Each is 30 credits.

In the store, I can buy a new or very recent card for 15 credits.
So, the VR videos are twice that, without any discount.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3898 发布
June 7 (edited)
All VR shows are 30 Credits.
There is no Level discount applied.

If you have a Premium Subscription you Will get a 20% Discount on Newly released VR shows.
A VR show is 24 credits with the discount applied.
Premium Subscriptions VR discount:
Basic = 20% in the 1st 5 days
Plus and Extended = 20% in the 1st 10 days
Ultimate = 20% off any VR show. No Time limit.

aloha
已加入 在 Jun 2010

95 发布
June 14
Can you extend the event 1 or 2 more weeks? We don't all have money on the same date and I won't be able to get those cool cards. Please totem
HOTSAM
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1 发布
June 14
I think we learned a lesson: never wait until the last day to complete an event.
I couldn't access the website due to network problems and missed everything.
What a pity.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!