Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Time to say goodbye

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Ironxside
已加入 在 Aug 2019

84 发布
February 2
I find myself with several hundred cards "won", cards which otherwise I would not have even dreamed of buying.
I find that now in most shows there is no longer any trace of stripping: this has often remained only in the name of the software.
I am tired of SEC (also the first Hope Heaven's card: it doesn't seem to me the best way to introduce a new girl....)
I got tired of "seeing cards pass by", that without NFT&DOLZ I could have bought for a couple of euros at most: I'm not at all interested in following the team on the path taken by "NFT&DOLZ" and I'm not at all convinced that "iStripper is in no way negatively impacted by Dolz"
For all these reasons after about four years of "activity" I've decided to take a break.
I give up on seeing the "brand-new version of iStripper with a new UI (user interface) and new functionalities" and I cherish the old 1.2.380 version.
Maybe I'll come back and see how things go in 5 or 6 years (when perhaps NFTs will have gone out of fashion...).
For the moment I will go and rest "away from the noise" behind my firewall and my ad blocker
Over and out

P.S. One last reading tip: https://decrypt.co/212761/gamestop-bails-on-crypto-gaming-*****-nft-marketplace
Limes
已加入 在 Dec 2021

10 发布
February 2
I think in order for the NFT/Dolz side of the business to maintain longevity, the non-NFT side needs to be accessible for collectors and attract new users. Unfortunately it seems the company is moving towards making that non-NFT side more and more inaccessible out of greed with these limited edition cards and extremely difficult to get without spending a ***** ton of money.
orclover
已加入 在 Jun 2012

744 发布
February 2
Totem provides service to many different types of people.

1. People who find value in beautiful dancing girls, 1 card a day, every day of the year for decades.
2. People who find value in gambling away credits for the chance to get cheaper #1 or more credits. The thrill of gambling is the service.
3. People who find value is full collections. A person who gets a dopamine hit from a full collection of anything is going to pay more than a person who gets a dopamine hit from a single card, or a pretty girl. #2 and #3 could possibly take advantage of people with impulse control issues and that is where "greed" might cause ***** but in most case the people using istripper have plenty of money and they value being exploited, as evidenced by totem making thousands of dollars for a few cards.
4. In contrast, at this point NFT probably makes money for a majority of smart users, so istripper kind of needs to make large profits to sustain NFT, unless totem knows something the rest of us don't.

NFT is a risk no doubt, but totem CEOS know the bottom line and most of their totem employees have been with them for years upon years. They certainly would not risk istripper and their loyal employees for a hairbrained scheme.
willyweekly
已加入 在 Jul 2015

374 发布
February 3
One of the nice things about this product is that we have access to it, even if we are not active users.

Good fortune to you Ironxside
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

447 发布
February 5

One of the nice things about this product is that we have access to it, even if we are not active users.

Good fortune to you Ironxside

I second the well wishes @Ironxside. Hopefully there will be something to come back to and hopefully it won't take years to find out. I bought a few credits to stay in for now but suspect Totem's next push will be AI and that will probably do it for me as well.

It's hard to get excited about or even notice the product when you know you are aren't going to get anything new so I picked up some credits last year and will make them last until next fall and hopefully buy a few more credits if IS still has any interest to me.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
February 5 (edited)
but suspect Totem's next push will be AI and that will probably do it for me as well.
Real women are an huge plus with their unique appareance and personality even in sexy moves, and the little imperfections which make beauty real.

I really hope that Totem never will go on an AI model path.

Moreover, I don't think at all that AI cards would ever lower the prices, rather the opposite.

Only good and appreciated by me use of AI on this program would be for a revamping and upscaling of old shows.
goodwolf
已加入 在 May 2011

260 发布
February 5
The thing about AI is that it might develop too quickly to levels you can't imagine. What if for example it will enable the same card with different hair colour and styles or the same girl with different sizes of boobs and ass. Is it impossible - well not even now. It all depends how much it costs, because AI has whatever time to create it, it works 24/7 on as many computers as you want, all it takes is processing power and electricity. Maybe they will shoot only two cards and AI will create 10 other from the same material.
MissingNumber
已加入 在 Apr 2023

10 发布
February 5
Only good and appreciated by me use of AI on this program would be for a revamping and upscaling of old shows.
I completely second this. In my opinion, going through that path would add a huge additional value to the product.
orclover
已加入 在 Jun 2012

744 发布
February 5 (edited)
Only good and appreciated by me use of AI on this program would be for a revamping and upscaling of old shows.I completely second this. In my opinion, going through that path would add a huge additional value to the product.

The only way this would be an economically responsible thing to do would be if the AI software was freeware or very cheap and totem had priority access to it so they could design it for their specific file type.(to protect against pirating). I find the drop in production, talent, and performance quality astounding from modern cards...(2024-2015) to pre-2015 cards. Most 720 cards only have a few full nudity clips, the girl rarely do anything interesting and almost none of them have any dancing skills. The scripting from the studio appears to be zero. The 720 cards can be "upscaled" on full screen to look decent but almost all old cards are fairly unwatchable. They may be decent for people that like 45 second clips over and over and over, and people who like posers who show hardly any nudity. Totem has really increased the value of the cards in terms of performance over the last 10 years, which has made those early 720 cards unwatchable...(IMO)
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
February 20
Another good and appreciated use of AI would be helping to emprove the category system: scanning cards, adding missing categories, finding new ones and so on...
mesexu
已加入 在 Feb 2024

5 发布
February 20
Only good and appreciated by me use of AI on this program would be for a revamping and upscaling of old shows.I completely second this. In my opinion, going through that path would add a huge additional value to the product.The only way this would be an economically responsible thing to do would be if the AI software was freeware or very cheap and totem had priority access to it so they could design it for their specific file type.(to protect against pirating). I find the drop in production, talent, and performance quality astounding from modern cards...(2024-2015) to pre-2015 cards. Most 720 cards only have a few full nudity clips, the girl rarely do anything interesting and almost none of them have any dancing skills. The scripting from the studio appears to be zero. The 720 cards can be "upscaled" on full screen to look decent but almost all old cards are fairly unwatchable. They may be decent for people that like 45 second clips over and over and over, and people who like posers who show hardly any nudity. Totem has really increased the value of the cards in terms of performance over the last 10 years, which has made those early 720 cards unwatchable...(IMO)

3k Is "watchable".. i dont like subscribtions but i reckon the 4k would be good. It would not be amazing or outstanding, it just would be great. 720p cards were obsolete in the beggining.

Almost every CRT monitor had 1080p and almost all LCD monitors also had 1080p making 720 shows low quality.

Now we are on 4k and 3k is not good enough. I dont think devs are in a hurry to raise the bar.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!