Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How to get event card

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

SSXstylexios71
已加入 在 Dec 2009

4 发布
January 19
Just saw the Sia siberia event card and wondering how can I get it ?

ps : i was not sure where to post this question, I hope it doesn't bother that I post it here
Viki
已加入 在 Oct 2007

154 发布
January 19
For myself: I used a Joker Card and now I got her :-)
user5789
已加入 在 Dec 2016

45 发布
January 19
Generally, an event card can be won by playing the games on the event tab, but the card in question is not currently appearing on that page.
I am guessing it will appear at some later stage.
Maybe a moderator may have furthur information perhaps?
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4555 发布
January 19 (edited)
You can win a SEC (Sia's one included) by playing the Treasure Chest game. You can see this new SEC in the Store tab and by clicking on the category Special Event Cards.

Or use a Joker to exchange with this SEC.

Please read this
https://www.istripper.com/fr/forum/thread/54486/1?post=777657
关于iStripper的一切 / Thank God It's Friday
Thank God It's Friday and this one is gonna rhyme with 2 words : Free and Pleasure. Our RELEASES THIS WEEK first : Lilly Mays in a ultra hot lingerie set for a "Bedtime In Paradise" The sculptural Rya...
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1605 发布
January 19
Une annonce sur discord qu'une barre de progression sera ajoutée et que les mises déjà engagées seront prises en compte . 😊
An announcement on discord that a progress bar will be added and that stakes already made will be taken into account. 😊
SSXstylexios71
已加入 在 Dec 2009

4 发布
January 19
oh yeah got the progression bar now.
Thanks a lot everyone
SSXstylexios71
已加入 在 Dec 2009

4 发布
January 19
Oh and @Viki, how do you get joken card ?
Now that I got Sia siberia event, a joker card is showing in the progress bar, but the progress is full.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1605 发布
January 19
@SSXstylexios
Oui, ce "bug" a déjà été transmis a l'équipe et devrait être corrigé après le w-e . Et nous verrons alors si l'étape suivante est un Joker ou autre chose. 😉
Yes, this "bug" has already been transmitted to the team and should be corrected after the weekend. And then we'll see if the next step is a Joker or something else. 😉
anigmarvo
已加入 在 Mar 2008

42 发布
January 22
I filled the bar, got the SEC, filled it again, got a Joker but after that it remained stuck. What's going on?

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!