Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday!  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1851 发布
December 8, 2023
Thank God It's Friday and Christmas is approaching fast! But the advent calendar is here to help you wait and count the days!

Let's have a look to the shows we have released this week !
  • Agrus lovely in a "Fully Transparent" lingerie set today - also released on mobile
  • My lovely angel face Blu Chanelle has a Playschool style this time
  • Shelena stunning in her coral lingerie set for "A Pearl In A Shell" - also released on mobile
  • Transparent blue lace for Vivian Grace in "She Has The Grace"
  • First release of Sia Siberia's take 3 today!!! "See You Tonight" as a delicous appetizer !

Saturday will deliver : Eva Generosi "Whip Time", on mobile too and Hilary C "Wet And Willing" will join on Sunday!

And if you have the advent calendar, you have all the shows one day in advance, meaning on Sunday you will get Elle Mira "On Closer Inspection !"

VR 180 :

Make sure you watch Sata Jones playing with her baton !
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/038a4b5cc5b1e24c

WINTER SALE

Winter sale continues ! and after the Triple Chance released last week, today we activate your favorite Progressive Redraw, the perfect way to get the cards you want at a great price !

The more booster packs you buy, the bigger discount you get, ranging from 20% to 56%, on top of your member status discount!

This progressive offer also includes a system of redraw.

You can redraw the cards you don't want.
Each redraw at level 20% & 24% will cost ONE credit.
Level 28% & 32% : redraw will cost 2 credits.
Level 36% & 40% : redraw will cost 3 credits.
Level 44% & 48 % : redraw will cost 4 credits.
And level 52% & 56% : redraw will cost you 5 credits.

Check out the Event tab of your iStripper app !

Have a great weekend !

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!