Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Black Friday Lottery Drawing  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

347 发布
December 1, 2023
You gave an NFT to @ComteDracula - I nearly split my sides laughing. 😂
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1851 发布
December 1, 2023
Hehe, I must admit I reacted the same when the draw displayed its results!

we couldn't dream of better proof of the neutrality of our drawing system !

Hope he will enjoy 😄
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

347 发布
December 1, 2023
@Celine

we couldn't dream of better proof of the neutrality of our drawing system

Or it was those mischievous Christmas elves. 😀
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4555 发布
December 1, 2023
@celine
Hope he will enjoy
If he hasn't a wallet linked to his iStripper account, he can't get this NFT, no ?
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1259 发布
December 2, 2023 (edited)
It's not a neutral system, it's a stupid system @Celine.

I don't have a Wallet and want nothing to do with NFTs for the various reasons I've already cited, including the fact that I don't trust crypto-currencies.

So no, I don't appreciate it and I wouldn't take advantage of it. What's more, I don't want to encourage your various projects other than the regular cards, which only serve to waste credits and money unnecessarily.

Instead of smiling and ironizing, you would have been more kind to inform me if I wanted to exchange this price for a free SEC card, knowing my position on this subject.

It would have been a real prize for me, and wouldn't have cost you much, with all the money I've invested with Totem, and continue to invest. (I really wonder if I'm going to keep putting money into your company, with that kind of attitude, and especially coming from a member of staff).

So keep your NFT.

Ce n'est pas un système neutre, c'est un système stupide @Celine.

Je n'ai pas de Wallet et ne veut rien savoir des NFT pour les diverses raisons que j'ai déjà citées, dont le fait que je ne fait pas confiance aux crypto-monnaies.

Alors non je n'apprécie pas et je n'en profiterait pas. De plus je ne veux pas encourager vos divers projets autres, que les cartes régulières, qui ne servent qu'à faire gaspiller des crédits et de l'argent inutilement.

Au lieu de sourire et ironiser, vous auriez été plus aimable de m'informer si je voulais échanger ce prix contre une carte SEC gratuite, connaissant ma position sur ce sujet.

Cela aurait été un vrai prix pour moi, et ne vous aurait pas coûté cher, avec tout l'argent que j'ai investi avec Totem, et que je continue à investir. (Je me questionne vraiment à savoir si je vais continuer à mettre de l'argent dans votre entreprise, avec ce genre d'attitude, et surtout venant d'un membre du personnel).

Alors gardez la votre NFT.
willyweekly
已加入 在 Jul 2015

374 发布
December 2, 2023
This reminds me of the Christmas party gift exchange years ago. They guy who stopped drinking was given the random gift of a bottle of wine.

It just doesn't work!!!!
Funny for others, but not for the "winner"

Sorry!
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

447 发布
December 2, 2023
So keep your NFT.

Well said .. no point in adding insult to *****.

👍
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3900 发布
@ComteDracula wrote:
... you would have been more kind to inform me if I wanted to exchange this price for a free SEC card, ...

Just want to point out:
Never in the Past has the Team offered a Random winner a choice to Exchange a Prize for Something they might want instead.

It's a Random Lottery. The Winners don't get to choose their prize.

from DeepL

Je tiens à préciser que :
Jamais par le passé, l'équipe n'a proposé à un gagnant aléatoire d'échanger un prix contre quelque chose qu'il souhaiterait à la place.

Il s'agit d'une loterie aléatoire. Les gagnants ne choisissent pas leur prix.

ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1259 发布
@ComteDracula wrote:
... you would have been more kind to inform me if I wanted to exchange this price for a free SEC card, ...
Just want to point out:
Never in the Past has the Team offered a Random winner a choice to Exchange a Prize for Something they might want instead.

It's a Random Lottery. The Winners don't get to choose their prize.

from DeepL

Je tiens à préciser que :
Jamais par le passé, l'équipe n'a proposé à un gagnant aléatoire d'échanger un prix contre quelque chose qu'il souhaiterait à la place.

Il s'agit d'une loterie aléatoire. Les gagnants ne choisissent pas leur prix.

Except that here we're dealing with two different projects, bought with different currencies, even if the cards are read in the same program.

And I never wanted to join this NFT project. What's more, I ***** this impression I've had since the very beginning of Totem that we should join the Dolz / NFT project, even if we don't want to.

My position on this has always been clear.

I don't give a damn about this NFT card. For me, these cards don't exist, and I don't want to see them. I'm just asking you not to add insult to ***** by making us earn these cards when we don't want them.

And let's just say that certain reactions from people here, even if it seems funny to them, I see it as an affront and especially coming from @Celine with her little smile and her wish that I take advantage of it, I find it insulting.

A little embarrassment doesn't ***** sometimes.

We're talking about politeness here, so for those of you whose hat you're wearing, put it on.

I'm going to know what to do with my money in the future.

Sauf qu'ici nous avons affaire à deux projets différents, qui s'achètent avec des monnaies différentes, même si les cartes sont lus dans le même programme.

Et je n'ai jamais voulu adhérer à ce projet des NFT. De plus je déteste, cette impression que j'ai depuis le début de Totem de nous ammener à adhérer à ce projet Dolz / NFT, même si nous ne le voulons pas.

Ma position a toujours été claire à ce sujet.

Je me fout de cette carte NFT. Pour moi ces cartes n'existent pas, et je ne veux pas les voir. Je demande juste de ne pas ajouter l'insulte à l'injure, en nous faisant gagner ces cartes, quand on n'en veut pas.

Et disons que certaines réactions de personnes ici, même si pour eux cela semble drôle, moi je vois cela comme un affront et surtout venant de @Celine avec son petit sourire et son souhait que j'en profite, je trouve cela insultant.

Une petite gêne ne fait pas tord parfois.

On parle de politesse, et bien pour ceux et celles à qui le chapeau fait, mettez le.

Moi je vais savoir quoi faire de mon argent à l'avenir.
Brevado
已加入 在 Apr 2023

10 发布
I am actually second to Dracula, while i do not mind crypto currencies, this is true as long as there are alternative ways of payment and there is a choice for customer. Using dubious(actually extremely close to fraud) schemes like nft for distributing and ***** customers to use complex mix of multiple layers of virtual currencies, which have value nowhere but here, well, that was a very bad decision.
If you want to make more money(which is understandable), why simply not introduce another kind of SE cards, which will be using widespread rarity ranking sytem like common/uncommon/rare/foil, but will be accessible for every user regargless of their preferences in payment methods?!
I also find this situation not funny at all.
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

746 发布
December 2, 2023
I offer you an alternative. Use my wallet address to receive your NFT 😉😂
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

347 发布
December 2, 2023
@ComteDracula if you want to gripe at someone, it should be me not @Celine. I started this thread because I found it ironic that someone who has been so vocally against NFTs - wins one. Lighten up ! It's nearly Christmas. You should be dreaming of Christmas stockings not being all indignant.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1259 发布
December 2, 2023
@Calgon, the ironic term regarding this situation is accurate. And I would even say "absurd".

Just because it's ironic doesn't mean it's funny, by the way, and I hope Totem will think seriously about another way of doing things in the future.

I'm going to have a good Christmas, that's not the point.

It's my business if I'm indignant. Next time, if there is one, keep your comments to yourself.

@Calgon, le terme ironique quant à cette situation est exacte. Et je dirais même "absurde".

Ce n'est pas parce que c'est ironique que c'est drôle soit dit en passant et j'espère que Totem va penser sérieusement à une autre façon de faire dans le futur.

Moi je vais passer un bon Noël, là n'est pas le sujet.

Ce sont mes affaires si je suis indigné. La prochaine fois, s'il y en a une, gardez vos commentaires pour vous même.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1259 发布
December 2, 2023
I think everything has been said. This subject can be closed.

Je pense que tout a été dit. Ce sujet peut-être fermé.
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

746 发布
December 2, 2023
Just because it's ironic doesn't mean it's funny, by the way, and I hope Totem will think seriously about another way of doing things in the future.

Or you just don't understand the joke 😂😂😂
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

347 发布
December 2, 2023
@ComteDracula

keep your comments to yourself

You really need to lighten up. I won't be stifled by your negative outlook.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1605 发布
December 2, 2023
To harass, threaten, embarrass or cause ***** or discomfort upon another user or other individual or entity, including Totem Core Limited.

One of the rules of this forum!
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2245 发布
December 2, 2023
Before this gets out of hand further..........

Thread closed

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!