Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Romire
已加入 在 Oct 2011

10 发布
November 28, 2023
THRILL SPIN from the last 8 attempts, 6 losses, 1 - 50 cr, 1 - 3 cards. 6 lost - 300 cr. Is it 9 to 1? Isn't this a scam?? Only one field?
Romire
已加入 在 Oct 2011

10 发布
November 28, 2023
Thank you for the festive event
Romla
已加入 在 Jul 2016

154 发布
November 28, 2023
All these gambling games are done in a way that it seems like the chances to win are much higher than it is in reality. For example Thrill spin, it seems like the chances to lose are 1 of 9, because there is only one field which is marked as a loss. But in reality the chances to end on different field than the loss one will be around 1 of 9. That is why I am almost never playing these games and I am waiting for Cashback or Progressive redraw, where you can see what you get and for how much before you buy it. I am also not a fan of collecting random cards so these games have no value for me.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3900 发布
November 29, 2023

THRILL SPIN from the last 8 attempts, 6 losses, 1 - 50 cr, 1 - 3 cards. 6 lost - 300 cr.
Is it 9 to 1?
Isn't this a scam??
Only one field?

a similar Question was asked by Other Members.
short answer:
The "Animated SPINNER" is just a way to display the Results.

Please review this Post for a more detailed the Answer:
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/54056/2?post=774163
关于iStripper的一切 / Q&A - BLACK FRIDAY 2023
When Programming Slots or Spinners The Spinner on the Client side is Just a display to show the Outcome of the Play. It's Eye Candy. You aren't actually Spinning a Mechanical Spinner. On the server si...
Romire
已加入 在 Oct 2011

10 发布
November 29, 2023
Thank you. But all I understand is that holiday events are designed for people to snag gifts or save money, not the other way around. At least not to that extent.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!