Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1851 发布
November 3, 2023
Thank God It's Friday, the first of November 2023, month of celebration and gifts!
Let's continue to accumulate discounts and credits all this week with the slot machine to reach the beautiful Carla Vyxx!
Already have her? No problem, your progress bar will deliver lots of gift cards :)

Oh but I forget our traditional review of your new desktop shows!

• FIRST RELEASE Lumi Ray / Illuminate My Nights
  • This outfit was made for her !! Vivian Grace is sooo perfect in this "Séance Démoniaque" !!
  • the LAST show of Alissa Foxy's take 4 !!! "Lingerie Sensuelle" I guess we need to get her back again, what do you think ?!!!
  • Here she is, our sweet heart Carla Vyxx marvelously interpreting Claire in "Jurassex Spark"
  • Red is Nuria Millan's colour and the "Heaven (is) On Fire"!
  • we have never wanted to go back to school more than since Shelena is our class neighbor! "The Crew Is There For You"
  • Kelly Collins is sooo impressive that we sometimes forget that she's only 24 "Something In The Way" brings her back to her innocence...

And on mobile

• Vivian Grace "Séance Démoniaque"
  • Alissa Foxy "Lingerie Sensuelle"
  • Shelena "The Crew Is There For You"

And in VR 180:

Vivian Grace in a sophisticared lingerie set:
https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/a3c0409a02e9d57c

And currently in auction on dolz :
Milena RAY absolutely SPLENDID in "feeling blue"

SLOT MACHINE HALLOWEEN - one week left!
Let's spend another week getting discounts & pumpkins !!
And if you did not reach Carla Vyxx yet, she's still here for you!!!

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!