Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Incorrect or Missing Tags thread closure

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

BJlover
已加入 在 Apr 2014

231 发布
September 20, 2023
Dear Team,

I'm writing to express all my disappointment at the closure of the thread regarding the incorrect or missing tags.

Basically, with this decision you ***** members to log in to Discord.

Since I, like other members I believe, have no intention of accessing Discord, I strongly ask that this thread be reactivated in our forum.

If this is not done, as I will no longer be aware of any errors regarding the tags, I will be ***** to contact the support service for any error found on the shows.

I don't understand the point of wanting to divert to another platform what can be done on this forum, which is frequented by many more members than other platforms.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1605 发布
September 20, 2023
which is frequented by many more members than other platforms.

😉Are you really sure?
BJlover
已加入 在 Apr 2014

231 发布
September 20, 2023
Are you really sure?

If mathematics is not an opinion, Discord has an average attendance of around 1000 members (who are not all belonging to the iStripper community), while the list of our forum members (updated to date) has more than 19000.. .
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1605 发布
September 20, 2023
Actuellement je vois 17787 membres sur discord, le nombre sur le forum est difficile a connaitre. Quoiqu'il en soit l'équipe se concentre sur discord (3 contacts avec l'équipe ce matin!) Ils conservent ce forum pour ceux qui ne veulent pas franchir le cap, ce qui les oblige a poster tout en double et a consulter 2 sites différents, alors je ne pense pas que l'on doit être trop exigeants, ils pourraient alors faire un choix, et devinez lequel..?

Currently I see 17,787 members on Discord, the number on the forum is difficult to know. Anyway, the team focuses on Discord (3 contacts with the team this morning!) They keep this forum for those who do not want to cross the course, which ***** them to post all double and consult 2 Different sites, so I don't think we have to be too demanding, they could then make a choice, and guess which one ..?
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
September 20, 2023 (edited)
I can understand the disappointment that the thread has been closed here in the Forum but the small post-production team need to concentrate on one source and only have to respond in one place.

As regards numbers, I have just analysed how many incorrect tag reports were placed in the two arenas since June this year.

In the Forum we had 5 members who reported a total of 9 issues.

In Discord we had 9 members who reported 20 issues - and one of those members (@ullubu) was posting in both arenas to ensure his message was seen.

So Discord is the more active arena and it does have the benefit that you can post pictures - maybe not so relevant for this topic but generally very useful for reporting any bugs.
BJlover
已加入 在 Apr 2014

231 发布
September 20, 2023
@Philours
@pickle1

Thanks for your answers, but I deeply disagree having to be ***** to login elsewhere.

I don't need (and don't want) to be on Discord.

There's no problem: I will do as I said, that is, I will contact customer service for any error I encounter in the various show's tags.
wrightsayswow
已加入 在 Jul 2020

1120 发布
September 20, 2023
Either way then it's not like vast numbers of reports on this subject.

I would have thought the best place to report is via this App and this forum.

Even better having both options!

Have to ask now which thread here will be next to be closed down?
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1052 发布
September 20, 2023
Hello, Sorry, you have to use discord in order to report it : https://discord.gg/istripper It is to avoid any duplicate work.
Anyway, I believe we have sufficient members who are posting in the correct thread in Discord and we also have our QA Team 😎

Thank you for your understanding 👍
BJlover
已加入 在 Apr 2014

231 发布
September 20, 2023
Either way then it's not like vast numbers of reports on this subject.I would have thought the best place to report is via this App and this forum.Even better having both options!Have to ask now which thread here will be next to be closed down?

Like I said, no problem: if this forum gets shut down, I will only talk to support service.
I'm sorry, because it was also a pleasant way to meet and exchange opinions with other members, but if this is what Totem wants...
cfrec2
已加入 在 Mar 2012

41 发布
September 20, 2023
I used discord for about a week before coming back here and figured i can live without the image posting. It wouldn't surprise me if they close more threads. Keep an eye on the "Shows that need to be fixed" thread, that will probably get closed too.
goodwolf
已加入 在 May 2011

260 发布
September 20, 2023
Well, in my opinion since reporting missing tags has nothing to do with pictures (which was the only reason starting DSC). Close the topic on DSC and keep it open here, then there is only one place where everyone who wants can access without any further thing to do. Not logical to use external info for this problem, which is to be maintained over here and not there.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1259 发布
I don't agree with this decision either, since not everyone goes on discord.

Let's see, it can't be that difficult to consult this thread for the person responsible for the tags, too.

This forum is important in my opinion, and its importance should not be undermined.

Je ne suis pas d'accord également avec cette décision, puisque tous ne vont pas sur discord.

Voyons ce ne doit pas être si difficile de consulter ce fil de discussion également pour la personne responsable des tags.

Ce forum est important à mon avis, et il faut éviter d'en amoindrir son importance.
Carbo
已加入 在 Nov 2007

219 发布
September 20, 2023
As @goodwolf said, the only reason to post on Discord is pictures. Every member has automatically access to this forum, using the app or the website. If there's a choice to make for the team to post only once, the logical place is this forum. @Manue, Totem's logic is flawed, the duplicate work is on Discord, not here, the forum is where the original post should be. Duplicates if any can be on Discord. Many members were ***** to move on Discord and since they don't want to duplicate either, they obviously post there, which explains the statistics.
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

746 发布
September 20, 2023
On Discord are a lot more users active now then on this dying forum. Many of them have never heard of the forum and joined the app via Discord, not the other way round.
We had a lot more reports of false/missing tags on Discord then here in the forum, also are there more reports of errors with shows or the app itself then here. Also we had the closed beta for the app on discord, not here.
You can see it like you want, but this forum is decaying more and more since the picture posting was removed and will disappear some day.
Discord is the future and this forum is the past and when there will be something better than Discord, this will die to, that's the fate of everything.
I, myself look into this forum only once or twice a day and post like one or two times a week, in the past it was alot more. These days I'm a lot more active on Discord, like hours a day and posting a lot, not only on iStripper. There are many servers for many interests.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1259 发布
I don't find this forum moribund.

I find that the messages are fewer, but often more judicious.

Less nonsense is written, and it's more orderly.

To each his own.

What's more, experience shows that we can solve problems without images.

Je ne trouve pas ce forum moribond.

Je trouve que les messages sont moins nombreux, mais souvent plus judicieux.

Il s'écrit moins n'importe quoi, et c'est plus ordonné.

Chacun ses préférences.

De plus l'expérience montre que l'on est capable de régler des problèmes sans images.
Evolver1980
已加入 在 May 2019

40 发布
September 20, 2023
Hmm, I think Ullubu is right, this forum will end sooner or later. I check here maybe 1-2 times a week and post almost nothing here in the forum... But I check Discord several times a day and am more active there than here. But I think it's up to each individual how they spend their time.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1259 发布
September 21, 2023 (edited)
Hmm, I think Ullubu is right, this forum will end sooner or later. I check here maybe 1-2 times a week and post almost nothing here in the forum... But I check Discord several times a day and am more active there than here. But I think it's up to each individual how they spend their time.

It's certain that if you post little or nothing here, you're not helping to keep it active.

In any case, it's not the number of messages that's important, but the fact that they're still useful for reporting problems and observations about the cards and the correct functioning of the clips and the program.

And of course for other relevant topics.

C'est certains que si vous ne postez pas ou peu ici, vous ne contribuez pas à ce qu'il soit actif.

De toute façon l'important n'est pas le nombre de messages, mais le fait qu'il reste utile pour rapporté les problèmes et les observations sur les cartes et le bon fonctionnement des clips et du programme.

Et évidemment pour d'autres sujets pertinents.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!