Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

changing previews

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

cxsn
已加入 在 Dec 2012

156 发布
August 9, 2023 (edited)
Hi - I posted this at Discord but it did not really get answers so I'm also trying it here.

Is there a way to change which previews are pushed? I know the pushed previews are cards over a certain ranking, but I keep getting the same ones over and over. I'd love some variety and the opportunity for different previews as surprise 'flash sales'. Can this be changed or refreshed some way?
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 9, 2023
As far as I know you can't affect which previews are pushed, but you can preview any card in the store by clicking on it and then on its "preview" optin.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1605 发布
August 9, 2023
Et si sur la page d'aperçus, vous désactiviez les modèles non désirés en décochant le V ? Est-ce que cela pourrait modifier la situation?

And if on the preview page, you deactivate the unwanted models by unchecking the V? Could this change the situation?
WASub
已加入 在 May 2012

15 发布
August 9, 2023 (edited)
If you are logged in on your browser to the iStripper.com web site
you can get a look at what your Next previews will be,
Each Member has a server side preview list.
it is Based on the cards you do Not already Own.

To Get the List of the Next 7 Demos to be pushed to you:
www.istripper.com/software/demo

The Only way to Alter this list is to Purchase a card or cards from the List.
Then the Server will regenerate the List.

The List is advanced every 10 minutes, so the 1st card you see now, will drop of the list in 10 minutes.
and the 2nd card then becomes the 1st card.
cxsn
已加入 在 Dec 2012

156 发布
August 10, 2023
@Philours - no that does not work. The previews still show up but they are not automatically active.
@TheEmu - certainly but I was hoping for a way to get new automatic previews. It is not the biggest issue in the world but I hoped there was a way to get variety in the automatic push previews.
@WASub - I had not know of this server side list. That is interesting information.

I suppose I thought more variety of options would be good for Totem's potential sales. As @TheEmu said, we can always preview any card. Sometimes there are models or cards that did not interest me but when I got a random preview, I started to get interested.

Of course I could always search for new models to try but the automatic preview is useful to reintroduce models. There is the gambling games but there isn't choice there and the gambling seems to annoy some customers which I can understand. It would make sense for Totem to have many different ways to get customers exposed to older cards to purchase.

Anyway thanks to you for the answers.
Romla
已加入 在 Jul 2016

154 发布
August 10, 2023
I think the models chosen for the Free Preview Push are chosen from very small group of the top rated shows only. I think this group should be widened a lot. I am getting the same models all the time, it gets boring in a while.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 10, 2023
It is not the biggest issue in the world but I hoped there was a way to get variety in the automatic push previews.

That has been brought up here several times. It seems that the previews are only pushed for the highest rated cards in the store so we see only a small selection from the available cards that way rather than seeing a random selection from the whole of the stock. Why Totem do this I do not know - though I suppose that the haighest rated cards may be thought to be the ones we (taken as a group, not individually) are most likely to buy.
Romla
已加入 在 Jul 2016

154 发布
August 10, 2023
It seems that the previews are only pushed for the highest rated cards in the store

I read somewhere that someone suggested this change before, personally I do not like it.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 10, 2023 (edited)
I read somewhere that someone suggested this change before,

Not just by someone, It has been suggested by several people.
Romla
已加入 在 Jul 2016

154 发布
August 10, 2023
The solution to this can be switch in the Settigs, Free Preview Push - push top rated cards only (check), push all the cards (unchecked).
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 10, 2023 (edited)
The solution to this can be...

There are many possible simple solutions - but the fact remains that although they have been aware of the requests for it to be changed Totem have never decided to implement any of them. They may have a good reason (from their point of view) or they may just not regard it as important enough to give it any priority over other things.
Romla
已加入 在 Jul 2016

154 发布
August 10, 2023
I was implying it was already changed on someone's request to be like this, so it's not like they never changed the mechanic at all. I would prefer to have much larger selection of cards in the Preview Push than it is now.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 10, 2023 (edited)
I was implying it was already changed on someone's request to be like this

As far as I can remember it has not changed since I first became a user (a few years before you) and I have certainly never seen anyone ask for it to be the way it is - only for it not to be that way.
orclover
已加入 在 Jun 2012

744 发布
August 10, 2023
It seems that the previews are only pushed for the highest rated cards in the storeI read somewhere that someone suggested this change before, personally I do not like it.

Before they fixed the ratings "bug" the 4.6-5.0 cards were available for preview, with some 4.59 showing occasionally. Now after the ratings change 4.79-5.0 cards will show in previews after a few weeks.
cxsn
已加入 在 Dec 2012

156 发布
August 31, 2023
Weird thing happened yesterday that all of a sudden I started getting totally different previews than usual. That continued for the rest of the day. It was great and I even bought a couple that came up with a flash sale. The changes did occur before I bought any from the previews.

Now today it is back to the same old usual previews. Shows me that the system's choice of previews can definitely change up. Wish I knew what the secret is.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!