Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION 1.2.520 (Pc) / 521 (Mac) and followings (currently 530/531)

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 21, 2023 (edited)
I was used to the x
not a big deal

I miss my x

What did the X give you that clicking on "Collection" (or "Store" depending on what you were browsing) does not provide? Is it just that it is in a different position or is it something else?
goodwolf
已加入 在 May 2011

261 发布
August 21, 2023
We are talking about that "x" like it would be 200 hours to program it back. Does it ***** anybody that it was there ? Because a lot of us are annoyed, that it is not...
Awsome, that the arrows are there, but would it be a lethal problem to have both options at the same time ?
It is just the same old story, that it is completely ignored what we would like.
They ask us to test the new beta versions, but when anyone comes up with a development idea, which is not glitch, it is usually only def ears. It is only the mistakes taking care of.
One of the reasons I hardly suggest anything any more.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 21, 2023 (edited)
but would it be a lethal problem to have both options at the same time ?

As far as I can tell you STILL have both options. Just not in the same place as the old X was. If not then can you please explain how clicking on the Collection tab has any different result to that which clicking on the X used to have. Maybe I am missing something and there is some scenario in which clicking on Collection is different to what clicking on the X used to do - but if so then please explain what it is.
gazza42000
已加入 在 Dec 2007

4 发布
August 21, 2023
so it's not a completely 'silent' crash - if you look in C:\users\YourUserID\AppData\local\vghd\bin\crashpad\reports there are minidump (*.dmp) files created whenever a crash occurs and looking at the most recent one on my system I find this
Dump Summary
------------
Dump File: 03b6f355-e829-41ed-a61d-62232baa20ee.dmp : C:\Users\????\AppData\Local\vghd\bin\crashpad\reports\03b6f355-e829-41ed-a61d-62232baa20ee.dmp
Last Write Time: 21/8/23 18:01:50
Process Name: C:\Users\????\AppData\Local\vghd\bin\vghd.exe
Process Architecture: x64
Exception Code: 0xc0000005
Exception Information: The thread tried to read from or write to a virtual address for which it does not have the appropriate access.
Heap Information: Not Present

System Information
------------------
OS Version: 6.2.19041
CLR Version(s):

The remainder of the minudump is just a long list of dlls....
willyweekly
已加入 在 Jul 2015

374 发布
August 21, 2023
As far as I can tell you STILL have both options. Just not in the same place as the old X was. If not then can you please explain how clicking on the Collection tab has any different result to that which clicking on the X used to have.

for me... I speak for no one else... I am not that concerned about it.
I look at this like going back and forth from PC to Apple; windows 3.1 to windows 95 to windows 11; desktop to laptop, etc. There are differences, but nothing big. I do this at work all the time. I have to reset my brain to change from one to the other.

As for clicking on Collection, I was lost as to what card I was watching. It was a new model (for me) and I didn't know if I saw her in the preview, the collection, store, game, etc. I started looking at her other cards, and couldn't find my way back right away. Not a big deal.

The "I miss my X" was a play on words... as in ex wife, ex girlfriend....
no stress for me, enjoy the day and have a beer... (I do love my beer)
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1150 发布
August 21, 2023
😄 Beer me. 😎
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 22, 2023 (edited)
As for clicking on Collection, I was lost as to what card I was watching. It was a new model (for me) and I didn't know if I saw her in the preview, the collection, store, game, etc. I started looking at her other cards, and couldn't find my way back right away.

Would using the X have made any difference in finding your way back ? A few people keep saying that they want the X back and from what they say they seem to imply that it was providing some functionality that is no longer available. I have asked a few times just what this functionality was but have, as yet, seen no explanation. If you can't describe what the missing functionality is then there is little chance of it being reinstated.
mdekker
已加入 在 Oct 2007

99 发布
August 22, 2023
Would using the X have made any difference in finding your way back?
Yes. The X is always on the same place, whether browsing the store, your collection or NFT's and brings you back to the section you were browsing in. The click is almost just a reflex. Having to make a choice to click either Store, Collection or NFT's makes you have to think each time what part of the app you are browsing at that time and scan the menu. I'm not making a fuss out of it, I reported it months ago, but I still find the X working more user friendly, though I've (sort of) grown to get used to the new way of navigating.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 22, 2023 (edited)
@mdekker

Thank you. I now understand what people have been talking about. I still regard it as a ***** thing - but at last I can see that there is a real difference. Until now I thought that people were only ***** about the placement (i.e. the "The X is always on the same place" part of your reply) as there had seen no mention of any difference in functionality (which the second part of your first sentence now provides).

UPDATE:

After a little thought I wonder if what you really want is not a "close" function (which is what the X icon's traditionally do) but a "go back to the most recently viewed top-level page" function, where by "top level page" I mean that page that you get when clicking on one of the home/event/store/previews... tabs. I always found the action of the X icon when browsing the card details a little odd as it did not quite match my idea of "close window" but was closer to a history navigation button. As such I would prefer a different icon (e.g. "<<" or an up arrow) and have it grouped with the "<" and ">" buttons.
mdekker
已加入 在 Oct 2007

99 发布
August 22, 2023
@mdekkerThank you. I now understand what people have been talking about. I still regard it as a ***** thing - but at last I can see that there is a real difference. Until now I thought that people were only ***** about the placement (i.e. the "The X is always on the same place" part of your reply) as there had seen no mention of any difference in functionality (which the second part of your first sentence now provides).UPDATE:After a little thought I wonder if what you really want is not a "close" function (which is what the X icon's traditionally do) but a "go back to the most recently viewed top-level page" function, where by "top level page" I mean that page that you get when clicking on one of the home/event/store/previews... tabs. I always found the action of the X icon when browsing the card details a little odd as it did not quite match my idea of "close window" but was closer to a history navigation button. As such I would prefer a different icon (e.g. "<<" or an up arrow) and have it grouped with the "<" and ">" buttons.
Agreeing with you that this is just ***** and < and > should do the trick too, but they work a bit different. For instance when browsing to another card of the same girl, the < brings me back to the previous card visited where the X would just go back to the store/collection/nft overview.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 22, 2023 (edited)
Agreeing with you that this is just ***** and < and > should do the trick too, but they work a bit different. For instance when browsing to another card of the same girl, the < brings me back to the previous card visited where the X would just go back to the store/collection/nft overview.

That is why in my previous post

1 - I said I now understand what you were talking about.

2 - I suggested adding a "<<" button (go back to "start", i.e. the most recent top level overview page) to the "<" (go back one step). The "<<" would do exactly what you have said X used to do.

You could think of "<<" as doing repeated "<" operations until a Top Level overview page was reached. It could even be implemented that way (though suppressing the display of any intermediate steps).
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
August 25, 2023
We are talking about that "x" like it would be 200 hours to program it back. Does it ***** anybody that it was there ? Because a lot of us are annoyed, that it is not...
Awsome, that the arrows are there, but would it be a lethal problem to have both options at the same time ?
It is just the same old story, that it is completely ignored what we would like.
Yes. PLEASE give us that useful X button back on pages
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 25, 2023
Because a lot of us are annoyed, that it is not...

Bcause a few of us have said that we are not would be a far more accurate statement.
wangxukkk
已加入 在 Sep 2013

160 发布
August 27, 2023
Fresh installation packages cannot play music. mistake
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
August 28, 2023
Fresh installation packages cannot play music. mistake
Confirm
vg4us
已加入 在 Dec 2008

113 发布
August 28, 2023
Found version 532 from discord only. Check for updates did not find it. So far so good. I did have a couple of intermittent crashes with 530. Running 64 bt version. Music, videos are fine. Running 10 shows with cpu rendering. Performance is still good.
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1853 发布
gnovak
已加入 在 Mar 2021

1 发布
September 1, 2023
This upgrade has been a total nightmare for me. I have to click literally 3 times on the icon to start the program as it keeps locking. As the program is starting, I get this stupid screens that says the models are adjusting their bras etc etc. I don't like those screens and it takes forever for the program to start while those screens are displayed. All I want when I hit the icon is for the girl to appear on my screen. That's what it used to do before this update.

I never had any of these issues with the prior version. The program was flawless.
Now, just starting the program is a 5 minute affair.

Is there any way to go back to an older version?

Thanks,

TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
September 1, 2023 (edited)
As the program is starting, I get this stupid screens that says the models are adjusting their bras etc etc. I don't like those screens and it takes forever for the program to start while those screens are displayed.

That screen is displayed while the program is initialising and it stops you trying to do something before the program is ready. In earlier versions the user was expected to watch the state of the iStripper systray icon and wait until it turned to its "ready for action" state. Before the screen was there the program would sometimes lock up or end up in a state requiring a rebuild if the user clicked on something too quickly. It doesn't actually slow things down by more than a second or two and it makes it clearer when it is safe to proceed.
Carbo
已加入 在 Nov 2007

219 发布
September 2, 2023 (edited)
This upgrade thing is mainly a waste of time for many users and just a good way for programmers to secure their jobs for many years trying to fix their buttload of bugs. For my part I ***** almost everything in these upgrades and I will stick to the good old version (1.2.378) as long as it will work. They should have just updated some sections to the old version to add the trading cards, etc... Why start over something that has proved working well? I really don't it.
wangxukkk
已加入 在 Sep 2013

160 发布
September 2, 2023
It is strongly requested that the totem program supports music in multiple formats, such as (ogg)
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
September 2, 2023
Why start over something that has proved working well? I really don't it.
I never was able to understand this...
Viki
已加入 在 Oct 2007

154 发布
September 3, 2023
Dear TotemTeam, dear VirtuaGirl Lovers,

since the 64-Bit Windows 10 Pro 22h2 June, July and August Update I have the problem that the VirtuaGirl Collection getting lost after a few days with Version 530. I have no antivirus software installed - only the windows defender is running and it will not letting permanently disable the real time protection.

Does anyone of you have an solution?
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4555 发布
Viki
已加入 在 Oct 2007

154 发布
September 3, 2023
@stefnev1

thanks very much for your posting - I hope that this issue was fixed - I'll give a feedback in the upcoming days.

@all of you,

can anyone confirm that since the 64-Bit Windows 10 Pro 22h2 June, July and August Update I have the problem that the VirtuaGirl Collection getting lost after a few days with Version 530. I have no antivirus software installed - only the windows defender is running and it will not letting permanently disable the real time protection.
Johny190
已加入 在 Feb 2023

1 发布
September 4, 2023
i like this site alike
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1150 发布
September 4, 2023
👍 😎

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。