Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

I am the only one frustrated with DOLZ and special event cards

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Plopsaland
已加入 在 Sep 2008

126 发布
August 5, 2023
Thanks @wyldaminal for the rapid response and video. Good to know. I played 25 sometimes now I see it. Should pay more attention to that.
Dfner
已加入 在 Feb 2018

635 发布
August 5, 2023
Yeah, I played two (2) rounds of 25 game last week: first 15 credits produced a 15 credit win, the second 15 credits produced a 150 credit win. That's when I stopped, 135 credits ahead :)

orclover
已加入 在 Jun 2012

744 发布
August 5, 2023
Yeah, I played two (2) rounds of 25 game last week: first 15 credits produced a 15 credit win, the second 15 credits produced a 150 credit win. That's when I stopped, 135 credits ahead :)

I played two rounds, lost 30 credits, and quit. Thank you totem because I probably would have ***** all my credits if a got the taste of a win in those first two rolls.
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

447 发布
August 5, 2023
I played two rounds, lost 30 credits, and quit. Thank you totem because I probably would have ***** all my credits if a got the taste of a win in those first two rolls.

From what I've observed it's always the same few that say they win. I'm sure there are many winners and losers who never post their results. There is no oversight or statement on the how the app decides who wins or loses. I suspect there are at least 2 things that approve your odds of felling like a winner.

First if you have all or most of the shows there's is nothing left to win but credits and the targeted exclusive card so my guess is the system gives credits for any win (instead of shows). The additional credits allow the player to play longer reaching the exclusive card faster and offering more opportunity at winning one of the larger payouts instead of winning shows.

Secondly, members that will accept any show as a win will feel better about playing as long as they are winning something.

Personally I don't fit into either category so i don't play. I haven't bought credits in so long there are now available many cards I do want and many more I would be OK with winning but I would guess the odds are still 4:1 I would get a card I do not want so it would be foolish of me to play.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 5, 2023 (edited)
First if you have all or most of the shows there's is nothing left to win but credits and the targeted exclusive card so my guess is the system gives credits for any win (instead of shows).

You don't have to guess, there have been many posts confirming that that guess is correct - some of them from Totem team members and recently even in the description of the game that you get when clicking on its (i) icon and/or the initial announcement of he game by @Celine.

Also, at least when I was actively playing, my memory is that if you had all the SECs and then won one you would get a joker (which is a slightly better prize than a SEC).
Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1144 发布
August 6, 2023
II suspect there are at least 2 things that approve your odds of felling like a winner.First if you have all or most of the shows there's is nothing left to win but credits and the targeted exclusive card so my guess is the system gives credits for any win (instead of shows). The additional credits allow the player to play longer reaching the exclusive card faster and offering more opportunity at winning one of the larger payouts instead of winning shows

Not really true.

As somone who has all the cards the last 3 SECs have cost me in the region of 600 credits each which seems to negate your theory above.

Some time ago the average cost of a SEC to me was circa 250 credits which may sort of agree with your theory but recent costs do not. Without other peoples experiences is difficult to say whether this is just my bad luck or a trend..

I have had some occasional very positive results from playing the games for the SECs but these are getting fewer and fewer. Justifying 600 credits for a SEC card is no longer an option and it is unlikely that I will be pursuing SECs via gambling games any longer. As long as they keep promos like the Advent Calendar (I love the Xmas outfits) I will participate as these type of promos seem much fairer for those with full collections.

ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1260 发布
August 6, 2023
As the owner of all the regular cards, I'd noticed the last few times I'd played that the rate of complexity had increased, to get the SEC.

My losses were greater than when the games were first introduced.

I didn't have much to gain in the end, and the SEC card was becoming more expensive.

600 credits is a lot for a card. The last time I got 600 credits was last June. I had paid for 500 credits + 100 bonus credits offered. At the exchange rate, it cost me $69.29 Canadian.

So it would have cost me that much for an SEC card, if I'd been in your shoes @Number6, and even more if I consider that I actually paid for 500 credits.

Étant possesseur de toutes les cartes régulières, j'avais remarqué les dernières fois où j'avais joué, que le taux de complexité avait augmenté, pour obtenir la SEC.

Mes pertes étaient plus grandes qu'au début de l'instauration des jeux.

Je n'avais pas grand chose à gagner au final, et la carte SEC devenait plus cher.

600 crédits c'est énorme pour une carte. La dernière fois où j'ai obtenu 600 crédits, c'est en juin dernier. J'avais payé pour 500 crédits + 100 crédits bonus offert. Cela m'avait coûté avec le taux de change $69.29 canadien.

Donc cela m'aurait coûté ce montant pour une carte SEC, si j'avais été à votre place @Number6, et même plus si je considère que dans les faits j'ai payé pour 500 crédits.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1260 发布
August 6, 2023
DOLZ is already looking like a failed project. It's been over half a year and you still find less than 700 bids on auctions. Last auction closed with 673 bids and those were from only 285 different people.

Not to mention that some of those just buy them just to instantly sell them at 10+ times the original price they bought them only to make money.

I've always thought that this project will mainly benefit Totem.

Like many other cards, these will soon be forgotten in favor of new ones.

As the saying goes: "All new and beautiful".

J'ai toujours pensé que ce projet va surtout profiter à Totem.

Comme bien d'autres cartes, celles-ci vont être rapidement oubliées au profit de nouvelles cartes.

Comme on dit: "Tout beau, tout nouveau".
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

350 发布
August 7, 2023
@JJXQ

DOLZ is already looking like a failed project. It's been over half a year and you still find less than 700 bids on auctions. Last auction closed with 673 bids and those were from only 285 different people.

Not to mention that some of those just buy them just to instantly sell them at 10+ times the original price they bought them only to make money.

I disagree with pretty much everything you say there. The auctions have been running for 8 weeks not "over half a year". Of course some of them are bought to sell on - but someone is of course buying them, it's a free market. Hardly any cards have been sold for "10+" times the original price. The number of unique owners is growing week by week with the biggest jump on the last auction, that caught me out completely and none of my bids in the Limited auction won even though they were fine 15 minutes before the end. Well played to the people who were able to react quicker while I was eating dinner. I'm fully expecting to be priced out of the market soon - but that is my opinion not investment advise.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3900 发布
August 7, 2023
You can't disagree with numbers.
Exactly, and the Numbers so far are unquestionable.

Every Auction has been a complete Success with all of the NFT cards selling out.
The re-sales on the secondary Market have also been very successful.

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3900 发布
August 7, 2023
If I had to venture a guess...
Member @JJXQ hasn't even participated in the NFT auctions.
and is just trying to present a baseless foul taste to the members.
"Look at how much of a Failure the NFT's are !"

Which to me, is disrespectful to all of the Members who are taking part in this
new successful venture.

lolilol8300000
团队
已加入 在 Apr 2018

27 发布
August 7, 2023
DOLZ is already looking like a failed project. It's been over half a year and you still find less than 700 bids on auctions. Last auction closed with 673 bids and those were from only 285 different people.Not to mention that some of those just buy them just to instantly sell them at 10+ times the original price they bought them only to make money.

What kind of frustration do you have inside you to come and write on a forum about a subject that doesn't seem to interest you?

The DOLZ project is a great success.
Every auction is SOLD OUT.
Every week, the number of DOLZ bids continues to grow.
So does the number of new bidders.
We will continue to help every iStripper member to participate in their first auctions.

The price of the DOLZ token has risen by more than 50% since the launch of the auction.
All pre-sale investors have made a profit.

I'm going to have to remind you once again that sacarsms and attacks from members like ComteDracula and JJXQ will be rewarded with a ban from the forum and discord.

We do not accept members attacking Totem and its products on our own forum.

By the way, the trading card coming out this Thursday is Melody Marks!!!🔥🔥🔥
lolilol8300000
团队
已加入 在 Apr 2018

27 发布
August 7, 2023
Congratulations to this French member who bought the Sia Siberia card at auction for €2.60 and has just sold it on the secondary market for €85.
This sale will fund all his future trading cards.
He has kept the rarest Sia card for his own collection.
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1150 发布
August 7, 2023
Buy low, sell high. Makes sense to me. 😄 😎
Iram00
已加入 在 Aug 2009

61 发布
August 7, 2023
Every Auction has been a complete Success with all of the NFT cards selling out.The re-sales on the secondary Market have also been very successful.

It depends from witch side you look at it. If you don't have to much money then you are limited in what you can do. That’s way I only can bid on the limited version as I’m not rich. I still don't like the crypto an NFT's as in most case if not all exist just so someone can make a lot of money from it.

I only start this Dolz adventure because of Sonya Blaze and continue as long as I'm willing to pay the price. But if it go up a lot I simple can’t justify it and have no choice then to stop.

Look what happens with the PS5. A lot of people could not get one because people got multi PS5 so they could sell it for 2 or 3 time the original price. Dolz card are the same. Soon the Auction is over they are on secondary Market. Like lolilol8300000 say buy for 2.60 euro and then sell it for 85 euro is good for the seller but is it for the buyer. Did the member buy it to have the card or just so the member can resell it later for a higher price.

I don’t mind that people or companies making money but that also means that there are people get exclude from things like this. As long they are respectful they can be against and express displeasure.

As for me I’m happy to get the rare version of Sonya Blaze and maybe if the price go down I can get the epic version. (Probably not but I can dream) I will see with the next 4 card if I can bid on it.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 7, 2023
@JJXQ

Stating that people are using Totem as a way to get rich is not a false statement as it's already happening (as you yourself stated in your comment).

You seem to think that is is a bad thing. On the contrary I think it was a deliberate decision based on what the users had previously asked for.

I am in complete agreement with @Iram00 when he says

I don’t mind that people or companies making money but that also means that there are people get exclude from things like this

To which I would add that there are plenty of things that I can't afford to buy or don't want to buy at the price they sell for. If the NFT cards are like that for you, as they are for me, then just ignore them. Treat them as what they are - a different product.

ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1260 发布
August 7, 2023 (edited)
I'm going to have to remind you once again that sacarsms and attacks from members like ComteDracula and JJXQ will be rewarded with a ban from the forum and discord.

I'm sorry, but I didn't say anything disgraceful.

I don't want the Dolzes to fail in this project, any more than I want Totem to fail.

Happy for those who make money out of it, but I'm not interested. Besides, I don't understand why this subject isn't in the Dolz section?

By the way, I'm grateful for the creation of this section. Because the subject exasperates me. And the less I see of it, the better. Thank you.

Désolé, mais je n'ai pas eu de propos disgracieux.

Je ne souhaite pas l'échec des Dolz , pas plus que de Totem dans ce projet.

Bien heureux pour ceux et celles qui font de l'argent avec cela, mais moi ça ne m'intéresse pas. D'ailleurs je ne comprend pas pourquoi ce sujet n'est pas dans la section des Dolz ?

En passant je suis reconnaissant de la création de cette section. Car le sujet m'exaspère. Et moins j'en vois et mieux c'est. Merci.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 7, 2023 (edited)
@JJXQ

I agree with that part of @Iram00 's post that you quoted. But where do you get the idea Totem are "basing their future" on any of this ? They have continued with the regular cards just as they ever did, they slowly ramped up the extra SECs and the games (presumably so that they could evaluate the effect that they had and could cease to do so if they were not effective) and it looks to me as if they are doing the same with the new product.

Something similar happened with the male stripper cards and with the iDancer product - both of which were "tested" on the potential customers and which were then apparently found wanting as Totem did not persevere with either of them.

From what has been the reported here - namely that the NFTs quickly sold out - they seem to me to have fully met Totem's best predictions. Remember they could have released many more of them, maybe they will next time, maybe not but in either case it would seem to be that Totem are proceeding with care rather than risking everything on a "big bang" approach.

Also, according to the following post
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53356/1?post=767973
您不允许看到该主题或访问与该主题相关的数据
When a Member Sells an NFT on the OpenSea.io Platform.
Opensea charges a 2.5% fee for hosting the transaction.
8% goes to the creator ( Totem ) and totem splits this 50/50 with the Model(s)

So, despite only selling a limited number of copies of these cards Totem can continue to receive income from them each time they are resold. I am not interrested in them so I don't know the details but if that 8% is 8% of the resale price and that resale price is well over the initial price or if there is a very active resale market then Totem and the models could do quite well out of them.
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

746 发布
August 7, 2023
I would love to hear what the girls who work for Totem think about their work being resold by random 3rd parties off the internet. Because it's different working for a company and working for random people who profit without doing anything. How damaging all this is for the company's name/reputation remains to be seen.

Also do they know what happens to their right to remove content from the app (like it has happened before with normal cards) and if that applies to the NFT cards what happens to those who bought multiples to sell them. Do they instantly lose them or can they never be removed which would make this illegal?

Totem gets 8% of every resell and the girls get half of this.
So the more the cards get resold the more money the girls make.
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

447 发布
August 7, 2023
Treat them as what they are - a different product.

One can pretend they are a different product but they are not in my mind just a new exclusive variation. How successful you are in pretending it is a 'different' product depends on the metrics you choose to compare.

On a totally different note is there any way to see how many cards are being sold between members?

I just can't see how with so few bidders there is much of an aftermarket for the cards. Scalping PS5s works as long as demand is well above supply but with 300 DOLZ bidders what is the real demand? If there is an aftermarket and Totem is getting its 4% per transaction then maybe DOLZ is more successful than it seems.

Some of any DOLZ success has to come at the cost IS. And show sold on DOLZ isn't being sold on IS and DOLZ is definitely ***** IS sales in at least the amount of my lost sales. I stopped buying credits when the product was in development.

In any case success or failure won't be determined until the trade is closed only time will tell.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 7, 2023 (edited)
@JJXQ

In an earlier post one of the Totem team said that some of the rarer cards had sold for $1100 each. Totem willbenefit both from high volume/"cheap" sales and also from lower volume/very expensive ones. Its a neat trick to benefit from both ends of a market with much the same product.
Ironman79
已加入 在 Dec 2010

439 发布
August 7, 2023
I know nothing about NFTs but if something pecks my interest on a pass by i'll ask about it.

As far as this transaction from someone who bought low €2.60 and sold high €85, how does this work for Totem?

Where does their cut come in?
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
August 7, 2023
@Ironman79

See the link I pointed to in my post from about 3 hours ago.
Ironman79
已加入 在 Dec 2010

439 发布
August 7, 2023
Ok i get some of that...so it's better for the model and totem if the numbers are high in reselling?
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

350 发布
August 7, 2023
this transaction from someone who bought low €2.60

I'm not sure why figures this low keep getting bandied about. The actual purchase in question was for 600 Dolz or about 7.20 USD by my maths. The % return was still fantastic but I'd prefer figures claimed on here to be correct. The lowest purchase to date was for a Pink & Fluffy, Freya Mayer for 357 Dolz .... about 4.30 USD. If my maths is wrong - someone please correct me.
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

746 发布
August 7, 2023
I'm not sure why figures this low keep getting bandied about. The actual purchase in question was for 600 Dolz or about 7.20 USD by my maths. The % return was still fantastic but I'd prefer figures claimed on here to be correct. The lowest purchase to date was for a Pink & Fluffy, Freya Mayer for 357 Dolz .... about 4.30 USD. If my maths is wrong - someone please correct me.

Your math is not wrong, but it depends on the Dolz prize the day the auction is one.
If the prize for one Dolz is 0,012$ on one day, then card cheaper to win, then on another day when Dolz is 0,014$.
And the resale is in Matic, so it depends on the prize of the Matic too what you or Totem gets. One day Matic is at 0,7$ and on another only 0,6$.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1605 发布
August 7, 2023
On ignore également son prix d'achat du dolz. Il pourrait utiliser des Dolzs achetés en prévente a un taux beaucoup plus bas 😊

We also do not know his purchase price of the dolz. He could use Dolzs bought in presale at a much lower rate 😊
Calgon
已加入 在 May 2022

350 发布
August 7, 2023
He could use Dolzs bought in presale at a much lower rate 😊

Yep - bought using Euro's exchanged from Swedish Krona from a holiday that he'd won in a competion. I think it's best we stop at the current rate of exchange on the auction date.
orclover
已加入 在 Jun 2012

744 发布
August 8, 2023
I disagree with pretty much everything you say there. The auctions have been running for 8 weeks not "over half a year". Of course some of them are bought to sell on - but someone is of course buying them, it's a free market. Hardly any cards have been sold for "10+" times the original price. The number of unique owners is growing week by week with the biggest jump on the last auction, that caught me out completely and none of my bids in the Limited auction won even though they were fine 15 minutes before the end. Well played to the people who were able to react quicker while I was eating dinner. I'm fully expecting to be priced out of the market soon - but that is my opinion not investment advise.You can't disagree with numbers. There were 285 unique accounts that participated in the last auction for 395 cards which means some of them even bought multiple ones for sale. To be more precise, only 204 unique accounts won a card which means at least 395 - 204 = 191 cards were bought as multiples just to be resold (or 48.3%). The only reason you didn't win the auction wasn't because you werent quick enough but because some people bought 7 cards because they believe they can make profit out of this. And that's a fact.If even having the most popular girls of the platform as NFTs can't get you 1000 customers to participate in the auctions then it's a failure. Totem is just being used by people who are trying to make profit out of their work.

Wait what? You admitted that people are buying the cards to make a profit off of opensea. How could a normal customer make a profit on opensea if the NFTs weren't attractive and popular? Failure would be me spending 800 dolz-$11 on a Belka card that was just a normal card, and then not being able to sell it for 15 Matic. Then once I spent 8x the price of a normal card I would be butt ***** and never play again. In reality, I ended up selling it for 35 Matic in a matter of hours, and probably could sit on it for longer and make more. Your guess of failure has to be based in pure ignorance because you have no idea how much totem spent to stake dolz, and how much $ they have invested into dolz via programming costs and stabalizing dolz, and how they transfer dolz into real currency. That being said us simps also don't know how successful it is or will be, and we don't know how resiliant the market is to domination by a few whales. What we do know is people generally have a chance to get the cards they want if they have 1000 dolz at any time.

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3900 发布
August 8, 2023 (edited)
Where does their cut come in?

Opensea is the platform where the resale takes place.
The platform gets 2.5% and the Creator gets 8%
a total of 10.5% of the selling price.

The seller absorbs the fees.
So the seller gets a reduced amount.
Sale Price - 10.5% = sellers net.

2.5% to the opensea platform
8% to iStripper (split 50/50 with the actor)

If the seller wants to net an exact amount
They need to add 11.74% to the selling price.

To net 35 Matic add 11.74% = 39.11 matic
39.11 - 10.5% = 35

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!