Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1846 发布
November 27, 2020 (edited)
A Gift card acts as a voucher to exchange for any card of the store, except Special Event Cards.
When you win a Gift card, it is added at the top of your Collection tab.
Once you have a gift card in stocks : every time you buy a show, you will be proposed to buy it in credits or with your gift card !

Important : You need version 1.2.276 (MAC 1.2.277) to see and use your Gift Cards

---------------

Une Gift card acts est un coupon que vous pouvez échanger contre n’importe quelle carte du store, sauf les cartes événement spécial.
Quand vous gagnez une carte cadeaux, elle apparait en haut dans l'onglet "Ma Collection".
Une fois que vous avez une carte cadeau, il vous sera proposé de l'utiliser quand vous achetez un show.

Important : Vous devez avoir la version 1.2.276 (1.2.277 pour Mac) pour voir et utiliser vos Cartes Cadeaux
anigmarvo
已加入 在 Mar 2008

42 发布
November 27, 2020
I am using 1.2.274, have 12 Gift cards and tried buying 3 cards (not SEC) with them. I went to the card description, clicked on Use Gift Card but it still took my credits instead. I'd like to get my last 3purchases to be refunded and take the 3 Gift Cards instead. And of course find out what the issue is.

Thank you.
Pseudnik
已加入 在 Sep 2012

1 发布
November 27, 2020
Same issue as the poster above. It just takes the credits instead of the gift card.
lagotrasimeno
已加入 在 Dec 2007

78 发布
November 27, 2020

I went to the card description, clicked on Use Gift Card but it still took my credits instead.

Same issue here. Please fix it, thank you.
s191417nq
已加入 在 Mar 2020

48 发布
November 27, 2020
same issue
robcar185
已加入 在 Aug 2019

2 发布
November 27, 2020
I tried using gift card when I only had 2.70 credits left and it wouldn't even let me use it saying I didn't have enough credits. Since when does a free voucher cost anything?
LoneHusky
已加入 在 Sep 2017

1 发布
November 27, 2020 (edited)
same issue
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1049 发布
November 27, 2020
Hi guys, we are working on it and will keep you posted : )
ukdazza
已加入 在 Apr 2014

35 发布
November 27, 2020
I won a gift card, but was ***** to upgrade to
"Important : You need version 1.2.274 (MAC 1.2.275) to see and use your Gift Cards".
What is this rubish version , it has broke Istripper, forum looks rubish . All the games have disapeared except Twenty five.
Twenty five refuses to play as I own all cards over 45 days old .
Ive invested about 600 credits trying to fill the progress bar to get a Joker and now im 75% complete I cant play any more, even scrach cards and slots to earn credits are no longer available.
What can I do, are you going to give me the joker or refund me the credits Ive spent chasing a joker card.
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1846 发布
November 27, 2020
ukdazza we'll find the solution, don't worry :) please send me your vghd.log file that you will find in C:\Users\YOUR PC USERNAME\AppData\Local\vghd\data

send it to [email protected] for immediate resolution :)

(precise your problem in the email please)

cheers
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1846 发布
November 27, 2020
Problem found !

We're preparing a new version!

In the meantime : to use your gift cards, use the CONSOLE only, don't purchase from the girls details page

celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007

1846 发布
November 27, 2020
Spaceregent
已加入 在 Nov 2018

11 发布
November 27, 2020
I have a premium account and activated the "Auto-Add" function. Not a single card is open to me. ... Are any gift cards used up before credits are withdrawn or do the gift cards stay there forever or until I deactivate the auto-add and then use it to make purchases with my own clicks?
anigmarvo
已加入 在 Mar 2008

42 发布
November 27, 2020
@celine That's good news, now how do I recover my credits lost for this?
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1049 发布
November 27, 2020
@anigmarvo Added; Please click on "sync with server" in the software settings
anigmarvo
已加入 在 Mar 2008

42 发布
November 27, 2020

@Manue I did, but only the credits for one of the 3 cards was refunded. Oh, and I don't know if this courtesy to the customer or you forgot, but you didn't take away any gift card nor girl card. If it's courtesy thanks, if it's a mistake you can fix it. Probably reading this I sound ungrateful or dumb to some, but I always am 100% honest, no matter if it goes againt my interests. 8)
s191417nq
已加入 在 Mar 2020

48 发布
November 28, 2020

Pretty sure I've used 2 gift cards before the patch. How do I contect with your surpport then?
arise77
已加入 在 Mar 2008

196 发布
November 28, 2020 (edited)
Gift card is a good idea, but it doesn't make much sense to make it more expensive than buying a card directly.

I currently have 9 gift cards, without even counting all the losses, that represents 135 credits, I can almost buy 10 cards directly with that amount of credits.
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
November 28, 2020
Gift card is a good idea, but it doesn't make much sense to make it more expensive than buying a card directly.

I currently have 9 gift cards, without even counting all the losses, that represents 135 credits, I can almost buy 10 cards directly with that amount of credits.

Be clever about it and buy the more expensive cards with them (16.5 and 19 for Marica, for example).
arise77
已加入 在 Mar 2008

196 发布
November 28, 2020
@Alkasyn of course 😉 or wait for cashback and choose the most expensive one as the 4th or the 5th. But I mean as a whole, it would be more logical to make it even slightly less expensive than a regular card.
Dorsai6
已加入 在 Apr 2013

1028 发布
November 28, 2020
The games are not a bargain. They are a gamble. Some people will get lucky and come out ahead. Most won't. Totem comes out ahead which is their purpose.
batavus
已加入 在 Nov 2019

217 发布
November 28, 2020
Can you use the gift cards and jokers forever ? Or is the time you can use them limited ?
orclover
已加入 在 Jun 2012

744 发布
November 28, 2020

If you play the games long enough you are going to lose credits for nothing. That is how gambling works. You MIGHT get some cards that you otherwise would not have invested in, but that will be the only winnings. I am glad totem has another revenue stream but these offers are not beneficial to buyers in the traditional black friday sense. The only true black friday deals are the "RELOAD", and "Buy 3 get 1 free"...but that one has been nerfed already.
arise77
已加入 在 Mar 2008

196 发布
November 28, 2020
@Dorsai6 My point was more about the fact a gift card costs more than a regular card but you're right, with gambling the house always wins, so as participants we should expect to lose.
Most people don't notice anymore since we got used to it, but the games are also mislabeled as "promos" and "offers" implying a bargain.

@batavus for the moment Joker & Gift Cards don't expire.

@orclover agreed, and the Gift Card is just another example of "these offers not being beneficial to buyers in the traditional black friday sense."
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
November 28, 2020
Can you use the gift cards and jokers forever ? Or is the time you can use them limited ?

@batavus - there is no expiry date on these.
BossLeo
已加入 在 Apr 2010

1 发布
September 2, 2021
got one of the event gift cards and was a waste of credits and time. i received nothing from getting the gift card and tried to submit a ticket on it and i just get an error 👎😪
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
September 2, 2021 (edited)
got one of the event gift cards and was a waste of credits and time. i received nothing from getting the gift card and tried to submit a ticket on it and i just get an error 👎😪

@BossLeo - the reason that you are seeing nothing is that you are running on old software 242. You need to be on at least 276 to handle gift cards.

Please bring your software up to date.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!