Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Small reminder concerning the SEC obtained only with games of chance.  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
September 28, 2020
@GreyWolfNH

You have the right to your opinion, it is worth mine.

For the rest that leaves me quite indifferent.

For me, it's Totem's answers that really interest me.

So much the better if you like games of chance. I respect the people who choose to play it, but I don't feel the same respect from some gamblers, towards those who don't want to participate and get these cards otherwise.

@GreyWolfNH

Vous avez le droit à votre opinion, elle vaut la mienne.

Pour le reste cela me laisse assez indifférent.

Pour moi ce sont les réponses de Totem qui m'intéresse vraiment.

Tant mieux si vous aimez les jeux de hasard. Je respecte les gens qui font le choix d'y jouez, mais je ne sent pas la même respect de certains gamblers, face à ceux qui ne veulent pas y participer et obtenir ces cartes autrement.
GreyWolfNH
已加入 在 Jul 2011

40 发布
September 28, 2020
For me, it's Totem's answers that really interest me.

Well, I couldn't care less about there being cards that exist that I don't have, nor the means or methods by which they are produced and sold. No company in the world has an obligation to give you everything you want. You can protest a business decision all you want, but don't make the mistake in thinking you are more "right" than anyone else.

I'll quote your own words for context:
You have the right to your opinion, it is worth mine.
Exactly.
Neither of our opinion are worth two buckets of spit.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
September 28, 2020 (edited)
Who speaks of truth.

All have their truths.

This is not the truth that we are talking about here but a possibility for Totem to accommodate people who are just collectors and not gamblers.

You're happy with the game, and Totem's policies suit you, so much the better.

This is not the case for many here. I am not the only one to experience frustration, facing cards that I am willing to pay more to get them outside of games.

Respect the way other customers look.

I'm sick of people who speak for Totem.

I'm sure there are people at Totem who are smart enough to find ways to keep all of their customers happy while still making money. Otherwise there would be no customer service in the shops. By what right do you allow yourself to speak for these people?

If this thread isn't for you, there's nothing stopping you from looking elsewhere on this forum.

It is precisely this kind of reaction between members who divide unnecessarily, that I see and deplore with the SEC that can only be obtained through games.

Qui parle de vérité.

Tous ont leurs vérités.

Ce n'est pas de vérité dont ont parle ici mais d'une possibilité pour Totem d'accomoder les gens qui sont juste des collectionneurs et non des gamblers.

Vous êtes comblé par le jeu, et les politiques de Totem vous conviennent, tant mieux.

Ce n'est pas le cas pour plusieurs ici. Je ne suis pas le seul à vivre des frustrations, face à des cartes dont je suis près à payer plus cher pour les obtenir en dehors des jeux.

Respectez la façon de voir des autres clients.

Je suis tanné des gens qui parlent à la place de Totem.

Je suis certain qu'il y a des gens chez Totem qui sont assez intelligents pour trouver des façons de satisfaire l'ensemble de leur clientèle, et ce, en continuant à faire de l'argent. Sinon il n'y aurait pas de service à la clientèle dans les commerces. De quel droit vous permettez-vous de parler à la place de ces gens ?

Si ce fil de discussion ne vous convient pas, rien ne vous empêche d'allez voir ailleurs sur ce forum.

C'est justement ce genre de réaction entre les membres qui divisent inutilement, que je constate et déplore avec les SEC ne pouvant s'obtenir que par les jeux.
wisc4fun
已加入 在 May 2020

69 发布
September 28, 2020
Truth is, SECs and gambling make the product sustainable for the company. So they are going to stay, may we like them or not.

No it is not because they have a fixed % programmed behind the scenes on how often to drop SECs. Take that total payment cost (minus winning that would have occured) add an extra 10% and charge that for the SEC.

In addition keep the games of chance.

On top of all this the only thing I ask every time this comes up is at the very least and I mean the very least they post the odds. That is a baseline requirement in my mind to even possibly defend this practice.
wisc4fun
已加入 在 May 2020

69 发布
September 28, 2020
You accuse the company of preying on those who do have problems, then I say to you if someone has these problems they shouldn't be here in the first place.

Didn't read anything else you posted don't really care to. What you posted right here is enough to tell me you don't actually understand the topic at all.

Its fine you think everyone should have complete control over everything. Its an incorrect assessment of humanity but you have your views.

This discussion has been going on for years now in the video game arena but now is hitting on the poltical side where these loot box style mini-games that are gambling will likely be outlawed/regulated in the coming years. There is zero control on this system that should be there because right now in the law there is an unchallenged ruling that gambling laws don't apply to this sort of thing.
JassonYT
已加入 在 Oct 2017

22 发布
This is just my opinion but I like the IDEA of the SEC Cards, However I feel like they are straight up not worth it. I have like 6 or 7 SEC cards some from getting lucky some from spending like $50-$70ish and I can tell you that I only watch like 2, I've actually have deleted one (Just due to personal preference) But I feel like if Totem wants up to get these SEC Cards they really gotta make them special! Changing an outfit or having the girl do an XXX Clip just really isn't that special if you have 100's of other cards that you can get that are different from one another and they do just that. I guess in order to make people feel happy with the decision of SEC cards totem should Make it so "oh if you get these SEC cards expect more pictures of the girl maybe a different type of video with the girl" just something that makes those SEC cards stand out above the rest. I've lost my motivation to go for anymore cause when it all comes down to the show usually it's just a different outfit.

(EDIT)

Also just to add idk why they don't do what they did with the Cara Mell SEC Card all the time? Just improve that system even more and make it different every time but still have the same concept that if you play a game each one adds up until you get that SEC Card. Honestly probably the best way of doing it because it eliminates that game of chance and it also gives you the opportunity to either cash out and have some fun playing some games not worried if you'll have enough money to get the girl ORRRR just don't lol.
batavus
已加入 在 Nov 2019

217 发布
September 28, 2020
Who speaks of truth.

All have their truths.

This is not the truth that we are talking about here but a possibility for Totem to accommodate people who are just collectors and not gamblers.

You're happy with the game, and Totem's policies suit you, so much the better.

This is not the case for many here. I am not the only one to experience frustration, facing cards that I am willing to pay more to get them outside of games.

Respect the way other customers look.

I'm sick of people who speak for Totem.

I'm sure there are people at Totem who are smart enough to find ways to keep all of their customers happy while still making money. Otherwise there would be no customer service in the shops. By what right do you allow yourself to speak for these people?

If this thread isn't for you, there's nothing stopping you from looking elsewhere on this forum.

It is precisely this kind of reaction between members who divide unnecessarily, that I see and deplore with the SEC that can only be obtained through games.

Qui parle de vérité.

Tous ont leurs vérités.

Ce n'est pas de vérité dont ont parle ici mais d'une possibilité pour Totem d'accomoder les gens qui sont juste des collectionneurs et non des gamblers.

Vous êtes comblé par le jeu, et les politiques de Totem vous conviennent, tant mieux.

Ce n'est pas le cas pour plusieurs ici. Je ne suis pas le seul à vivre des frustrations, face à des cartes dont je suis près à payer plus cher pour les obtenir en dehors des jeux.

Respectez la façon de voir des autres clients.

Je suis tanné des gens qui parlent à la place de Totem.

Je suis certain qu'il y a des gens chez Totem qui sont assez intelligents pour trouver des façons de satisfaire l'ensemble de leur clientèle, et ce, en continuant à faire de l'argent. Sinon il n'y aurait pas de service à la clientèle dans les commerces. De quel droit vous permettez-vous de parler à la place de ces gens ?

Si ce fil de discussion ne vous convient pas, rien ne vous empêche d'allez voir ailleurs sur ce forum.

C'est justement ce genre de réaction entre les membres qui divisent inutilement, que je constate et déplore avec les SEC ne pouvant s'obtenir que par les jeux.
@ComteDracula : How many SEC's do you have ? Just a few of do have you all of them ?

When you have all of them, it's now hypocrite to tell you're against these cards.
I can't get rid of the thought you have all of them.
I don't have any and when I read the comments it's just a normal card, it's only hard to get. And I can't get rid of my opinion you're frustrated these cards are nothing more than just a normal card of the girl.

When you just have one or two SEC's and noticed these cards are not that special and you won't chase after them anymore, you have the right to *****.
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

447 发布
September 28, 2020
Well excuse me Mr. 2007, but you should know better. Remember when this particular product was actually several different products produced under different names, and one could only get the full experience by subsidizing several different iterations of the same?

'Know better' than what? I actually have no clue what you are saying but wonder if I did understand would there be point? Possible language barrier I guess?

I do remember when there were 2 names for the one product but as far as I remember I only installed the one product and could buy all the cards. But maybe you had to install both and once done you could then buy any card from either.. honestly not sure. And there was a guy product that didn't intrest me. And, I'm pretty sure the product (or products if you prefer) was rebranded for Dorcel and maybe others at one time. That could make it 'several' or more I guess?

This is my best guess otherwise I'm totally missing what you are saying; either way the point is lost on me.

My how times change.

This I understand. Yes this is true but not always for the better. But again while I understand the phrase .... the point is lost on me? And I still reserve my right to '***** foul.' 😄

ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
@batavus,

If you had followed all the posts I wrote on this topic, and if you look at the title of this discussion thread, it's pretty easy to understand that I don't own all the SEC cards, and am not against all of them. the ways to get these SEC cards.

I have the SEC cards, which were obtained, as was originally planned, to mark really special events (like the holiday season, advent calendar, etc.) with the purchase of all one month cards.

I have no problem obtaining SEC cards under these conditions.

By the way, it was the special events that were highlighted, and it was never the card, which was special. That's why we say it's a special event card.

It's more from Melena Maria Rya's card, in September 2019, that things turned sour. I finally managed to get this card, with the joker card given in the Premium Member purchase offer.

However, in the same offer I lost the Sky Blue special event card.

It was at this point that Totem decided to release cards that are obtained only through games of chance, with no guarantee of being able to obtain them, and it is since that time, that I hardly get these cards anymore, except that of Cara Mell, where I participated, because there was a specific way to get it with certainty.

It is this way of doing things, which has become more usual now for Totem, and which is increasing in frequency, where people can spend a lot of money, without being sure of getting these cards that I denounce. It has been since that time that we have seen a lot of frustrations for many clients here. Hope you don't think I'm the only one? You just have to notice the many threads on this subject on the forum, to realize it.

And I have absolutely the right to denounce that, whatever may say about it here.

So I mostly have the special event cards from before this change, the ones where there was no problem getting them, if we were ready to buy all the cards for a month, and where there was certainty to have them by buying the cards of an offer x.

So I have 10 cards out of 18 cards.

@batavus,

Si vous aviez suivi tous les messages que j'ai écrit sur ce sujet, et si vous regardez le titre de ce fil de discussion, il est assez facile de comprendre que je ne possède pas toutes les cartes SEC, et ne suis pas contre toutes les façons d'obtenir ces cartes SEC.

Je possède les cartes SEC, qui s'obtenaient, comme c'était prévue au départ, pour souligner les évènements vraiment spéciaux (comme la période des fêtes, calendrier de l'avent, etc...) à l'achat de toutes les cartes d'un mois.

Je n'ai aucun problème a obtenir des cartes SEC dans ces conditions.

En passant c'était les évènements spéciaux qui étaient soulignés, et cela n'a jamais été la carte, qui était spéciale. C'est pour cela que l'on dit que c'est une carte évènement spécial.

C'est plus à partir de la carte de Melena Maria Rya, en septembre 2019, que les choses se sont gâtés. J'ai finalement réussis à avoir cette carte, avec la carte joker donné dans l'offre de l'achat membre Premium.

Par contre j'ai perdu dans la même offre la carte évènement spécial de Sky Blue.

C'est à ce moment que Totem a décidé de sortir des cartes qui s'obtiennent seulement par les jeux de hasard, sans garanti de pouvoir les obtenir, et c'est depuis ce temps, que je n'obtiens presque plus ces cartes, sauf celle de Cara Mell, où j'ai participé, car il y avait un chemin spécifique de l'obtenir avec certitude.

C'est cette façon de faire, qui est devenu plus habituel maintenant pour Totem, et qui va en augmentant en fréquence, où les gens peuvent dépenser beaucoup d'argent, sans certitude d'obtenir ces cartes que je dénonce. C'est depuis ce temps que l'on constate beaucoup de frustrations pour plusieurs clients ici. J'espère que vous ne pensez pas que je suis le seul ? Il faut juste se rendre compte des nombreux fils de discussion à ce sujet sur le forum, pour s'en rendre compte.

Et j'ai absolument le droit de dénoncer cela, quoi qu'en dise plusieurs ici.

Donc j'ai surtout les cartes évènements spécials d'avant ce changement, celles où il n'y avait pas de problème à les obtenir, si nous étions prêt à acheter toutes les cartes d'un mois, et où il y avait une certitude de les avoir en achetant les cartes d'une offre x.

Je possède donc 10 cartes sur 18 cartes.
wisc4fun
已加入 在 May 2020

69 发布
the more you B & C the more Totem/iStripper now's it's doing a dang good job

Actually its doing a terrible job in regards to this. If you mean make more money? Sure plenty of ways to take advantage of people to make more money on what otherwise is a good product.

EA made like $6b or more I think it was off this tactic in FIFA alone in a single year.

Its all about how you measure yourself and your company. Sorry don't work for a "profit by any means" in real life so I can't identify with this concept. Like I said before is what it is just at least get odds posted. Long term this current model will be stopped.
Sexy3DBoy
已加入 在 Jun 2011

473 发布
September 28, 2020
Je possède les cartes SEC, qui s'obtenaient, comme c'était prévue au départ, pour souligner les évènements vraiment spéciaux (comme la période des fêtes, calendrier de l'avent, etc...) à l'achat de toutes les cartes d'un mois.

On peut peut-être considérer que gagner une SEC soit aussi un évènement vraiment spécial 😕
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
September 29, 2020 (edited)
On peut peut-être considérer que gagner une SEC soit aussi un évènement vraiment spécial

C'est certainement ce qu'ils veulent faire croire aux gens, pour réussir à attirer tant de monde à fort prix, pour réussir à faire de l'argent. C'est comme un ver sur un hameçon.

Ça devient spécial, si on est chanceux, de pouvoir obtenir une carte qui n'est pas spécial du tout.

L'objectif de départ de ces cartes, qui était de fidéliser les gens et de donner cette carte en cadeau pour incinter les gens a acheter toutes les cartes d'un mois, a été tout simplement dénaturé, pour une question de gros sous, fait facilement au déprofit de plusieurs clients, car il y a plus de perdants que de gagnants dans cette façon de faire, sauf pour Totem. Je parle ici toujours des SEC ne s'obtenant que par les jeux de hasard, sans certitude de les obtenir.

Ce qu'il gagne en profit, il le perd en respect de plusieurs clients, qui au final n'obtiennent pas la dite carte, ou qui se rendent compte après coup, combien cela leur a coûté cher pour pas grand chose.

À mon humble avis les SEC n'ont plus leur raison d'être.

Pour ma part j'aimerais mieux payer plus cher les cartes, en sachant que cela sert à payer les filles correctement et que cela permette à Totem de survivre.

Car si Totem disparaît, il n'y a plus de programme, et si on aime le produit, comme je l'aime, ce n'est pas à l'avantage des gens ici.

Évidemment plusieurs ne voudront pas cela. Ils préfèrent prendre le risque de gagner, sans trop s'arrêter aux pertes, en se faisant à croire que le tout s'équilibre pour eux.

This is certainly what they want people to believe, to succeed in attracting so many people at a high price, to succeed in making money. It's like a worm on a hook.

It becomes special, if you're lucky, to be able to get a card that isn't special at all.

The original objective of these cards, which was to build loyalty among people and to give this card as a gift to incite people to buy all the cards of a month, was quite simply distorted, for a matter of big money, made easily to the detriment of several customers, because there are more losers than winners in this way of doing things, except for Totem. I am still talking here about the SEC that can only be obtained through games of chance, with no certainty of obtaining them.

What he gains in profit, he loses in respect of several customers, who in the end do not get the said card, or who realize after the fact how much it cost them for very little.

In my humble opinion the SEC is no longer relevant.

For my part, I would rather pay more for the cards, knowing that this is used to pay the girls correctly and that this allows Totem to survive.

Because if Totem disappears, there is no more program, and if we like the product, as I like it, it is not to the advantage of the people here.

Obviously many will not want this. They prefer to take the risk of winning, without focusing too much on the losses, by making themselves believe that everything is balanced for them.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
September 29, 2020
Pour ma part j'aimerais mieux payer plus cher les cartes, en sachant que cela sert à payer les filles correctement et que cela permette à Totem de survivre.
Mais c'est déja le cas pour beaucoup d'entre nous 😊
[quote] For my part I would rather pay more for the cards, knowing that this is used to pay the girls correctly and that this allows Totem to survive. [/ quote]
But this is already the case for many of us 😊
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
September 29, 2020
Évidemment plusieurs ne voudront pas cela. Ils préfèrent prendre le risque de gagner, sans trop s'arrêter aux pertes, en se faisant à croire que le tout s'équilibre pour eux.

Bien sûr, beaucoup aiment cela, ils aiment jouer et la SEC devient même la cerise sur le gâteau, le bonus sans même être le but désiré.

[quote] Obviously many will not want this. They prefer to take the risk of winning, without stopping too much at the losses, by making themselves believe that everything balances out for them. [/ Quote]

Of course, many love it, they love to gamble, and the SEC even becomes the icing on the cake, the bonus without even being the desired goal.
PascalsWager
已加入 在 Jan 2009

81 发布
I've written on this before and been shot down by members who eagerly explain Totem's motivations in the matter (as though I didn't know). SEC cards are like "loot boxes," which have come under fire in the UK and EU for mimicking gambling behavior and should therefore be regulated as such as was oberved above around FIFA.

But it's more insidious than that. Regular gambling, you gamble for money, a currency you can achieve in other ways. Loot boxes combine gambling with randomized prizes that have a scarcity cachet.

They correctly point out that the Jokers must be gambled for, but that the SEC cards can also be attained through advent calendars and other fixed price events. What they miss is that the advent calendar is itself a randomized prize. Like packs of baseball or magic the gathering cards. You buy a lot of stuff you didn't want for the thing you do want and you don't know what it is in advance.

They make Totem money. True. They also spur a vulnerable subset of users to spend more than the value of a card on many spins to get a card. Totem pays coders to build gambling systems on top of their core business. I'd rather have them pay more money to hire sexy models rather than computer programmers. Because that's their core business. If they wanted to build a gambling site, I'm all for it. But they didn't. They tied gambling to their hot naked girls site. And it makes enough money, apparently, that they don't care it makes some of their core audience frustrated on a regular basis.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
What they miss is that the advent calendar is itself a randomized prize. Like packs of baseball or magic the gathering cards. You buy a lot of stuff you didn't want for the thing you do want and you don't know what it is in advance.

That was not true of the advent calendars. With them you did not have to buy any cards in advance of their normal release date - indeed you could wait until the last day of advent, preview all 24 cards and buy any that you liked. If you bought all 24 then you got the SEC - no gambling involved at all.

CORRECTION: I think you may only have got the SEC if you bought the 25th card on the 24th day, so you may have had to "gamble" on the contents of one card.

The August pre-purchase was a different matter and did entail the sort of gambling that you referred to.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
What they miss is that the advent calendar is itself a randomized prize. Like packs of baseball or magic the gathering cards. You buy a lot of stuff you didn't want for the thing you do want and you don't know what it is in advance.
That was not true of the advent calendars. With them you did not have to buy any cards in advance of their normal release date - indeed you could wait until the last day of advent, preview all 24 cards and buy any that you liked. If you bought all 24 then you got the SEC - no gambling involved at all.

The August pre-purchase was a different matter and did entail the sort of gambling that you referred to.

It's true the timeline going forward meant that people could wait until the end of the offer to buy all of the cards and get the SEC card for free.

It was a fair offer and absolutely correct.

People knew ahead of time that they were buying the cards they wanted within a month, and if they decided not to buy them all, they didn't get the SEC card.

This card was never to be available again following this offer.

It is the breach of this promise, to buyers like me, that has led these cards to drift towards a casino and gambling strategy by Totem.

C'est vrai le calendrier de l'avant impliquait que les gens pouvaient attendre vers la fin de l'offre pour acheter l'ensemble des cartes et obtenir la carte SEC gratuitement.

C'était une offre équitable et tout a fait correcte.

Les gens savaient à l'avance, qu'ils achetaient les cartes qu'ils voulaient dans le mois, et s'ils décidaient de ne pas toutes les acheter, ils n'obtenaient pas la carte SEC.

Cette carte ne devait plus jamais être disponible suite à cette offre.

C'est le manquement à cette promesse, à des acheteurs comme moi, qui a ammené à la dérive de ces cartes, vers une stratégie de casino et gambling par Totem.
batavus
已加入 在 Nov 2019

217 发布
September 29, 2020
[quote]@batavus,

If you had followed all the posts I wrote on this topic, and if you look at the title of this discussion thread, it's pretty easy to understand that I don't own all the SEC cards, and am not against all of them. the ways to get these SEC cards.

I have the SEC cards, which were obtained, as was originally planned, to mark really special events (like the holiday season, advent calendar, etc.) with the purchase of all one month cards.

I have no problem obtaining SEC cards under these conditions.

By the way, it was the special events that were highlighted, and it was never the card, which was special. That's why we say it's a special event card.

It's more from Melena Maria Rya's card, in September 2019, that things turned sour. I finally managed to get this card, with the joker card given in the Premium Member purchase offer.

However, in the same offer I lost the Sky Blue special event card.

It was at this point that Totem decided to release cards that are obtained only through games of chance, with no guarantee of being able to obtain them, and it is since that time, that I hardly get these cards anymore, except that of Cara Mell, where I participated, because there was a specific way to get it with certainty.

It is this way of doing things, which has become more usual now for Totem, and which is increasing in frequency, where people can spend a lot of money, without being sure of getting these cards that I denounce. It has been since that time that we have seen a lot of frustrations for many clients here. Hope you don't think I'm the only one? You just have to notice the many threads on this subject on the forum, to realize it.

And I have absolutely the right to denounce that, whatever may say about it here.

So I mostly have the special event cards from before this change, the ones where there was no problem getting them, if we were ready to buy all the cards for a month, and where there was certainty to have them by buying the cards of an offer x.

So I have 10 cards out of 18 cards.

@comtedracula

The way you speak about the SEC's gave me the opinion you are against the SEC's and still have all of them.
I misunderstood that.
And some other people were also writing about the SEC's in a negative way, that's my opinion.
But I keep having my opinion they are too difficult to get and in fact there's only SEC I'm interested in, the one of The Red Fox. Most girls have six or more cards, so I can buy them at a normal price like I earlier said.
If you feel I offended you, I'm sorry. That was not the meaning.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
No problem @batavus,

I am used to having to struggle on this forum in order to make my position and that of others here on SEC as well understood. No, I am not against them. I am against the fact that Totem uses it more and more to spend credits without the certainty of obtaining them, and even seeks to entice people who do not want to play their games to have them.

Which for my part I refuse, for the various reasons that I have already mentioned previously.

It is obvious that the people who did not all follow this saga, could have lost part of it.

That is why I am trying as best as possible to make this position clear. 😊

Pas de problème @batavus,

Je suis habitué de devoir me débattre sur ce forum pour bien faire comprendre ma position et celle de d'autres également ici concernant les SEC. Non je ne suis pas contre celles-ci. Je suis contre le fait que Totem s'en sert de plus en plus pour faire dépenser des crédits sans certitude de les obtenir, et cherche même à inciter les gens qui ne veulent pas jouer à leur jeux pour les avoir.

Ce que pour ma part je me refuse, pour les diverses raisons que j'ai déjà citées précédemment.

Il est évident que les gens qui n'ont pas tous suivi cette saga, ont pu en perdre une partie.

C'est pourquoi j'essai le mieux possible de rendre claire cette position.😊
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
September 29, 2020
@gkar45, le pré-achat aout 2020, libérait la SEC Nici_A Certain Japanese (1416) 😉
@gkar45, pre-purchase August 2020, released SEC Nici_A Certain Japanese (1416) 😉
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
@gkar45

I don't kow and it is irrelevant to the point I was making.

For the advent calendars you did not have to buy the cards before previewing them, though you could choose to do so. No gambling required.

For the August pre-purchase you only got the SEC by buying the cards before seeing them. A degree of gambling was required.
d9684
已加入 在 Apr 2010

13 发布
September 29, 2020
Just adding my two cents here...
As an occasional customer of this site for the last ten years I'm certainly not the type of customer Totem looks for to make a lot of quick money from, especially as I'm on a low budget and can only afford to buy cards very occasionally.
You could say that the SECs are not marketed at people like me as I won't play the gambling games for them as I don't like gambling to begin with and I have such a tiny chance of winning in 3-4 plays that it isn't worth it to me to try anyway, Nontheless it still feels like a slap in the face to me to have cards that I cant obtain through any other means than playing these games of chance.

The fact that nobody from the staff team will speak up and anwer the issues that I and many other members have about these SECs just makes that slap sting even more.
Sexy3DBoy
已加入 在 Jun 2011

473 发布
September 29, 2020
@gkar45
18 of the ***** things.
Indeed

Sexy3DBoy
已加入 在 Jun 2011

473 发布
September 29, 2020
I told at my brain that SECs are not important, that's enough to avoid any kind of sadness or else. You can eat, have drink(s), spend good time with your friends, relatives and family, do sport, shopping and so on....
henrylee7
已加入 在 May 2020

193 发布
September 29, 2020
Looking at previous years:
1 SEC card in 2017
2 SEC cards in 2018
7 SEC cards in 2019
8 SEC cards in 2020 ... but there will be 2 or 3 more in October November and probably 1 in December with a calendar ...
What will happen in 2021 ...?
This year there would probably be a card in April, but Covid probably spoiled the publisher's plans a bit ...
I think that the best method of the card is combining with the calendar So maybe you need to go this way and give Istripper the opportunity to get a card combined with a pack of cards For example, buy 90 cards in a packet Spring 2021 and you will receive one SEC card as a gift But then you buy all 90 cards upcoming So or you want to have all the girls, not even your type, but you can be sure that you will have one SEC card, e.g. in May, for 100%

HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
1 SEC card in 2017
2 SEC cards in 2018
7 SEC cards in 2019
8 SEC cards in 2020 ... but there will be 2 or 3 more in October November and probably 1 in December with a calendar ...
What will happen in 2021 ...?
This is indeed a valid point.
SECs are now probably necessary for the sustainablity of the product, but one such card per month is already quite a big amount. I strongly hope their frequency not to to further raise up during next year(s)...
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
September 30, 2020
The fact that nobody from the staff team will speak up and anwer the issues that I and many other members have about these SECs just makes that slap sting even more.

Completely agree with you @d9684

This voluntary silence of the Totem team is a flagrant lack of respect to a fringe of clients that we are.

And that only adds to the frustration we are experiencing.

Le fait que personne de l'équipe du personnel ne s'exprime et ne réponde aux problèmes que moi et de nombreux autres membres avons à propos de ces SEC ne fait que rendre cette gifle encore plus grave.

Entièrement en accord avec vous @d9684

Ce silence volontaire de l'équipe de Totem, est un manque flagrant de respect à une frange de clients que nous sommes.

Et cela ne fait qu'en ajouter à la frustration que nous vivons.
wtprivate
已加入 在 Jul 2017

204 发布
September 30, 2020
Personally, I think a lot of these gambling games and promotions take away from the core idea of iStripper.

I would like to see it simplified like this: A "Baker's Dozen".

Buy any 12 cards in any month, and the 13th card is free.

Buy all the cards in a month, and the SEC is yours for free. Issue one SEC every month, with a theme.

Simple, easy to understand and fair. The more you buy, the better your benefit.

And equal for any level of membership. The only difference is members with smaller collections pay more to get the SEC than loyal members.

I don't know why that would be so hard to implement.
kaiju
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2014

408 发布
September 30, 2020
ok guys, once again the Special event cards unleash passion!

I have already discussed the subject several times but you have raised a new point regarding the frequency of the SEC releases.

So here are some clarifications :

• So far, in 2020, we have released one special event card per month and we will keep this agenda. By the way, the special event cards will be flagged with a "SEC of month XXX" seal in the next version of istripper.
  • Those cards are additional gifts, awarded based upon certain conditions; the rhythm of our new releases has not changed and we still offer one of the most substantial vip programs you can find in the industry : up to 45% on the entire store.
  • We have already multiplied the means of winning SEC, including the addition of Joker cards, and we will continue this way.
  • The reward system that will give you more occasions to win special event cards by cumulating "points" is not ready yet (we have limitated resources and so many projects to sustain) but should be online by the end of the year.

Last but not least, besides the fact that I trully understand the little frustration that can be caused by the special event cards, I ask you to show your disagreement with respect. We have always listened to our community but we won't be accepting any kind of *****.

Peace 😊

---------------------------------------------

In French / en français

Je vois que les cartes événement spécial déchaînent encore les passions !

J'ai déjà évoqué le sujet à plusieurs reprises mais vous avez soulevé un nouveau point concernant la fréquence des publications des Special Event Cards (SEC).

Voici donc quelques précisions:

• Jusqu'à présent, en 2020, nous avons publié une carte événement spécial par mois et nous allons garder ce rythme. D'ailleurs, les cartes d'événements spéciaux seront marquées d'un sceau "SEC du mois XXX" dans la prochaine version d'istripper.
  • Ces cartes sont des cadeaux supplémentaires, attribués sous certaines conditions; le rythme de nos sorties de shows n'a pas changé et nous proposons toujours l'un des programmes de fidélité les plus bénéfiques que vous puissiez trouver dans l'industrie: jusqu'à 45% sur l'ensemble du magasin.
  • Nous avons déjà multiplié les moyens de gagner ces cartes, y compris l'ajout de cartes joker, et nous continuerons dans cette voie.
  • Le système de récompenses qui vous donnera plus de chance d'obtenir des cartes d'événements spéciaux en cumulant des "points" n'est pas encore prêt (nous avons des ressources limitées et tant de projets à soutenir) mais devrait être en ligne d'ici la fin de l'*****ée.

• Enfin et surtout, outre le fait que je comprends la frustration que peuvent causer les cartes événements spéciaux, je vous demande de montrer votre désaccord avec respect. Nous avons toujours écouté notre communauté mais nous n'accepterons aucune sorte de dénigrement.

Peace 😊
    TallandSlimMan
    已加入 在 Apr 2008

463 发布
    September 30, 2020
    Not an issue for me.

There is NO card ....or group of cards... that I MUST have. If I don't see an easy way for me to buy a SEC then I just pass. Too many other cards to consider.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
    但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!