Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Pickle's favourite shows

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
January 15, 2021
Mia Sun – All Tangled Up

I am breaking with tradition here. Normally I QA a show and then wait a couple of weeks and re-watch it to write one of these reviews. However – this show was so good if I don’t do the write up now, I’ll never get rid of this pesky erection!

Mia Sun in this show (and generally) presents me with a considerable dilemma. On the one hand we have a drop-dead gorgeous girl, long brown hair, great body, fabulous soft breasts, cute bottom and long legs. So – what is the problem?

The problem is she is only 18. I have never felt more like Dirty Grandpa watching a girl than I do with her. It is like watching your favourite granddaughter performing for you. It is one hell of a fantasy and somewhat pervy – but sod it, I’m enjoying it too much!

Mia is a wonderful performer with a great personality – she is very natural and she smiles and laughs a lot. Though she does not touch herself, she is very open in showing you all her charms.

Let’s calm it down for a second and provide the statistics. Excluding previews we have 6 standing, 5 pole and 4 table; these break down further into 3 topless and 12 full nudity. She goes barefoot in a couple of the table clips.

If this girl ever chooses to do XXX, I may have a second heart attack! As it is, I’m off to get rid of this erection!

💋💋💋
chisman21
已加入 在 Apr 2019

8 发布
January 15, 2021
I think she is easily the best girl on iStripper and I so hope they bring her back because she is nowhere else that I can find.
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
March 12, 2021 (edited)
Lola Bellucci - It's Your Command

Here we have Lola’s debut at iStripper and its’ a *****.

She had shot 2 regular and 4 XXX shows – this is one of the regular shows but it is hot and it sizzles. When you see how enthusiastically she touches and rubs her pussy in this, you know the XXX are going to be volcanic!

Statistically we have (excluding previews) 13 clips with 2 topless and then a whole 11 full-nudity; these break down into 3 standing, 6 pole and 4 table. She does not go barefoot in any clip.

Lola is playing the part of a submissive wearing a dog collar and, in a number of clips, a dog chain/lead. The chain in some of the pole clips is used to tie her by the neck to the pole. She often places her hands behind her back, simulating them being tied or handcuffed. However – this is not a passive submissive as we saw with Yemma – Lola is sultry with fire in her. My fantasy would be her joining her namesake Ginebra Bellucci and playing the part of two slaves to Anissa Kate!

Lola has a number of tattoos – between her breasts (like Liya Silver), right forearm and back of right hand (like a lace sleeve) and a small tattoo on her left side just below the left breast. She has piercings in left nipple and navel. Her trim is a nice landing strip, medium-sized natural breasts.

Her lace outfit fastens at the crotch and she regularly pops it open to reveal her pussy while otherwise being fully dressed.

Beautiful girl, great body, sultry attitude – boxes all ticked.

My favourite three (Eva, Ariana, Belka) may have to become four.

💋💋💋
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
March 23, 2021
Lola Bellucci – Dare To Stare

Lola’s second show and it shows how much I like her that she has her second review here.

She is incredibly beautiful. Her face reminds me of Megan Markle so you can imagine what Prince Harry is getting his leg over! This time her hair is down and loose rather than in a ponytail.

I described her physical attributes, tattoos and piercing in the previous review so we won’t go over that ground again. Her outfit this time is classic and elegant – a full lingerie set with peignoir. The panties are sheer so you can see her trim throughout.

#Clip eroticism level breakdown to be confirmed – there are 5 standing, 6 pole and 5 table. This time she does go bare foot in the table clips She is not a pole dancer or a pro-dancer – she slinks in a sultry manner around the stage. For those who like it, the stockings have perfectly straight seams up the back and for those who really like it, she removes the panties first in a number of clips.

In her first show she was the submissive slave – this time she is sophisticated and glamourous. And again she is generous with the views of her pussy and it gets rubbed nicely, especially in table clip #13.

The only thing I don’t like are her shoes – I just don’t find it attractive when a girl’s toes protrude out over the front of the shoe! Thankfully her pussy is usually far enough away from the shoes for me to ignore them!

I can’t wait for her XXX shows……

💋💋💋
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4553 发布
March 23, 2021
I can’t wait for her XXX shows……
Me too 🔥
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2243 发布
March 23, 2021
The only thing I don’t like are her shoes – I just don’t find it attractive when a girl’s toes protrude out over the front of the shoe!

It's a definite turn off for me too 😕👎👎

I can’t wait for her XXX shows......

Yes.....let her get naughty 😈🔥🔥

pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
April 29, 2021
Veronica Leal – Chain Fe-Mail Armour

Veronica is back – yay! And she looks even better, even hotter than before with her new hair style and colour.

This card is Full Nudity and it gives us the opportunity to see how well she moves. Though she does not do aerobatics on the pole, she has been given the “pole dancing skills” tag on this card for the fabulous way she works the pole and incorporates it into her act, especially in clip 6148402.

The clip breakdown is 3 previews, 4 no-nudity, 2 topless, 2 nudity and 10 full nudity; there are (excluding previews) 5 standing, 3 pole and 9 table.

The “dress” is amazing with hundreds of rhinestones (or similar) attached to the threads to resemble chain mail. Absolutely fabulous when she is wearing that on it’s own and you can see her perky breasts and sweet bottom through it.

Veronica hails from Colombia and this helps explain the tattoo on her left thigh – “Guecha”. From the Internet we find….

“Guecha Warriors were warriors of the Muisca Confederation in the Tenza Valley, Ubaque valley and Altiplano Cundiboyacense in the pre-Columbian era. The Guecha warrior was chosen for his merit in attitude and physique rather than by class. He was recognised by his unique status in society and his adornment with gold, feathers and inks.”.

So that shows the thought that has gone into that ink.

This is a high energy show – even in the table shots she is dancing, smiling and moving.

A lovely re-introduction to this lovely girl. This is one of the two regular shows in her second set – so that means four XXX shows – bring them on!

💋💋💋
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1603 发布
April 29, 2021
Veronica est de retour - yay!
Ho Yay !!!!!!!
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4553 发布
April 29, 2021