Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

search by category

论坛 / 新用户板块

kiran1994
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1 发布
June 8, 2020
there is already a filter for category, but is it possible to search by "category" along with name. its very exhausting to search for girls with "big breasts" and "lingerie" categories or a third tag of "xxx".
spiderman1804
已加入 在 Feb 2008

439 发布
June 10, 2020 (edited)
Girls Store tab
Only one of these categories can be selected in the Category tab.
A combination is not possible here.

###

My Collection tab
Several categories can be selected in the Category tab.

"big boobs" and "lingerie" selected. All other categories deactivated.

This example only shows cards that are contained in "big boobs" and also in "lingerie".

###

Search box

In the search box you can search for the cardID, the name of the model and the name of the show.

The ideal way to search is by cardID.
The cardID consists of a letter (a .. f) and a four-digit string (0001 .. 9999).
Examples: e1363, e0011, a1535, c0017

The following search string can also be used to search for the cards in the example:
e1363|e0011|a1535|c0017

It is also possible to search for several hundred cardIDs in this way. The length of the search string can also be optimized here.

If a search string was created for all shows of the "big boobs" category and another search string for the "lingerie" category, these can also be combined.
As a result, these shows can then be shown in the display.

These special search strings are regular expressions (RegEx).
The regex strings can be very complex. It is not easy, but it is possible.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!