Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Question about billing through Epoch.

论坛 / 新用户板块

Darkness97
已加入 在 Nov 2019

66 发布
April 8, 2020
Some folks have stated that your credit card can get blocked for adult content. If I go through Epoch, will this be an issue?

Any particular banks/cards that have this issue?
pumpdude48
已加入 在 May 2016

390 发布
April 8, 2020
@Darkness97

My bank regularly blocks my Visa card when I try to buy credits with iStripper. it's an overseas purchase so they are fussy about it.

In fact I have gotten used to making the first attempt, having my bank block it, wait for the fraud text from my bank and replying that it isn't fraud and then the bank says 'ok, thanks, wait 5 minutes and try again' which I do and it usually works.

I bank at a smaller regional bank not affiliated with the biggies and they do their own thing. I've called them to tell them that this purchase is ok but they won't white list it so I have to go through the same crap every time.

The 'block' itself is usually only for that specific purchase and not a total shut off.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!