Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Full Screen Logic BROKEN/Inquiry

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
January 25, 2020 (edited)
I also have done a little more testing. I get rather different results to @Wyldanimal

In my case the first scene played when using the Fullscreen via using the context menu obtained by right clicking on an active desktop clip almost always comes from one of two sub-folders of the scenes directory (the ones I use for Alarsi's scenes and Number 6's scenes). Neither of these folders contain a scene called Background2D. Occasionally, less that 10% of the time, one of Totem's original scenes will be used instead (it has not always been Background2D). All of the scenes played this way have used a 2D camera. It is possible that with a longer test I would see other scenes cropping up.

If I start playing a scene using the systray menu item then the first scene seems to be randomly selected from my entire collection of scenes though I can not be sure that it is just selecting from a different sub-set. I have seen scenes played this way that use both 2D and 3D cameras.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
@Wyldanimal
I am delighted with now using this as a selected first scene launcher. It works like a charm for me when opening fullscreen from the Contextual Menu Wheel, as shown above.

All I had to do was find the generic scene supplied by Totem
in my scenes/ folder it is in folder /Background_2D, then I
renamed the Background 2D.scn there to
iS_Background 2D.scn

Then I renamed a copy of my favorite scene
ET - FractalGarden066D - Copy (1).scn
to the new name Background 2D.scn

Works like a charm for me as an opener now, even though it is a 3D camera noded scene.

@TheEmu, I don't know if you made a typo..I understand the scene to look for is Background 2D.scn, not Background2D.scn
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
January 25, 2020
Yes, I made a typo - but other than the "official" Totem supplied version, which is there with its original name, I have no scenes with names anything like it. During a series of 20 or 30 tests the "official" version was chosen only once, as was one other of Totem's scenes, all the other times the first scene chosen was one from either the directory I use for Alarsi's scenes or from the directory I use for Number 6's scenes. I have no idea why these two would be chosen so often.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
@TheEmu & others,
I neglected to mention that the clip of the selected active model
using the Contextual Menu Wheel launch, must match the allow/deny permissions of the ( new )
Background 2D.scn or it just starts in another scene.

For that reason, I like to start the active desktop model from the clips page alone, or ***** a 'standing' clip
from there into 'Now playing' before right clicking on active model to the Contextual Menu Wheel .
That way I can be sure of choosing the correct standing or pole status clip which suits my opening scene.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
@EverthangForever

I neglected to mention that the clip of the selected active model
using the Contextual Menu Wheel launch, must match the allow/deny permissions of the ( new )
Background 2D.scn or it just starts in another scene.

That may be the last piece of information I needed to begin to understand what might be going on.

I see a similar behaviour. If I start from a standing clip then I usually get one of Alarsi's basic scenes, less ofen one of Number 6's or the Background 2D scene (and very rarely somewhere else), But if I start from a table clip then I almost always end up with one of No 6's scenes. Alarsi's scenes do not allow table clips. No 6's do.

I don't think that the software is specifically biased towards the Background 2D clips but that it is, in effect, presented with a list that is ordered in some way and is biased towards the start of this list. It is noticable that in my scene collectetion the Alarsi folder is the first (as listed by Windows explorer) that has any 2D camera scenes and I would not be surprised if in your system Background_2D is also the first with any 2D camera scenes.

It looks like it all may be down to a badly configured random number generator - possibly as simple a matter as not using a sufficiently random seed.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
@TheEmu,
I would not be surprised if in your system Background_2D is also the first with any 2D camera scenes.
yes that is/was true, first in alphabetical order..

Inspite of earlier difficulties ( 4 posts above ) due to a naming problem in folder scenes/Background_2D
My new starter scene now seems to be working fine since I changed the name in Totems generic folder
of the Background 2D.scn to somethang like Background 2D.scnz ( a non fullscreen useable file name )
So far now I can go in and out of fullscreen and get reliable starting with my new scene 99% of the time.
Earlier:
~ I searched the entire /scenes folder and could not find any other instances of Background 2D.scn
~ I have restarted iStripper many times now without Background 2D.scn being re-inserted back into scenes/Background_2D by Totem's server yet. I don't know what happens if that occurs... it could screw it.
~ I renamed a scene file that I like to 'Background 2D.scn'

In summary:
replacing the starting scene with your own choice should work, provided..
1. you eliminate Background 2D.scn or any other .scn from scenes/Background_2D folder
2. Always choose a desktop clip that matches your starter scene permissions (eg: 'standing/pole')
3. Launch fullscreen from the Contextual Menu Wheel
4. Note: model context doesn't work with some early clips

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!