Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Start to End

论坛 / 新用户板块

NotyaBusiness
已加入 在 Dec 2019

24 发布
December 28, 2019
Hey guys,

I can't figure out something and I hope someone can advise me. I have tried a few things on settings but no prevail.

Can anyone tell me please the exact settings to be able to have the following.

One selected girl from my collection do a show from fully dressed to nude without jumping from pole to table or table to standing. I would like to have a pole show from start to end and then go to standing start to end and then table start to end for example.

So start to end. How can I set that up?

Thank you!
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
December 28, 2019 (edited)
Hi. You could disable clips which don't interest you at the moment, or make a playlist of clips which interest you. About making a playlist I can not help you, though, since I never use such function.
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4553 发布
December 28, 2019
@NotyaBusiness
To make a playlist, open the tab Playlists at the right of the GUI. Open the card you want to play, then go to the clips list. Now, you can ***** and drop the clips in the playlist area in the order you want to watch them. You can add clips from other cards if you want. When you have your playlist completed, you can save it (you give it the name you want), or play it immediatly. Save it makes the ability to replay it when you want. All the playlists you make are saved in the Data/playlists directory of the software.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3896 发布
December 28, 2019
also, Playlist play from the Bottom, up to the top of the list.
pantalone
已加入 在 Nov 2010

224 发布
December 28, 2019
@NotyaBusiness
To make a playlist, open the tab Playlists at the right of the GUI. Open the card you want to play, then go to the clips list. Now, you can ***** and drop the clips in the playlist area in the order you want to watch them. You can add clips from other cards if you want. When you have your playlist completed, you can save it (you give it the name you want), or play it immediatly. Save it makes the ability to replay it when you want. All the playlists you make are saved in the Data/playlists directory of the software.

Just to add to that...the playlist plays from the bottom clip to the top, so load fully dressed clips at the bottom, nude at the top.

You can't rely on clip numbering to get a sequenced striptease - iStripper often puts starts-nude clips half way through the numbering and the knickers-off clips at the end. So check them as you load the playlist.

And there's a bug in the editor (at least I think it's still there). If you try to move a clip using *****'n-drop within the playlist, the program leaves an invisible copy behind when you save it. If the clips play in an order you don't like, you'll have to delete some and reload them somewhere else.

Playlists work well, but it's a matter of trial and error. @Dorsai has done a Playlist Generator that does what you want (there's a link somewhere on this forum), but he's going to release a new version and you might want to wait for that.
NotyaBusiness
已加入 在 Dec 2019

24 发布
December 29, 2019
Wow. Is there anything simple with this program? lol

Anyway thank you all for the info and as it sounds like a lot of work by default I will find that Playlist Generator and see what I can do with it.

Thank you again for the replies.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3896 发布
December 29, 2019
It was told to me Years ago by the developers.

They Never intended for their product to be a Sequential Product..

meaning the Clips have no Specific Order in which they can be played.

They wanted it to be More like an Individual Act on a Stage, where the 1st act doesn't control what is seen in the next act.
Each act in of itself is it's own show, not part of a Bigger sequence.

And that is, for the Most part what we still have to day.

yes, wit the different levels, we can have a level progression
but we don't have a sequence that we can string together to go from Stat ( Fully Clothed ) to Finish, Completely nude
in a cohesive progression from one clip to the next..

It's not how the product was envisiond back in the day, and I don't think that is the direction they are looking to go today..

They Don't Film a continuous 45 minute Session, and then break up that single session into Clips, that could be Put back together in order..

There might be Sessions of 3 to 6 minutes, and some clips broke out of these Sessions, but there is then a Next Session, a 3rd, 4th, or 5th, or 6th Session, and then from each sessions Some clips are made and others might go to the cutting room floor.
So there is no set Pattern to put the clips back together to have a start and finish.
The Interactive Clips, are Filmed, so to have the required set of clips...
Examples...
Ok, Stand Here, jump and fall to the ground...
Ok Stand Here, then Walk to the Left and Look like you are bored or Waiting...
Now do the same but walk to the right.
Hang on this Bar and wiggle...
Sit Here, then get up to a Standing position.
These are done both Nude, and Dressed.

It's random clips, with no real sequence to put back together.

HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
December 29, 2019
They Never intended for their product to be a Sequential Product..
This is not valid, though, for old Deskbabes cards, on which they deliberately did put a Scene 1, Scene 2, Scene 3 and so, scenes which were splitted in 3-4 consequential clips. And I have to say that I liked it...
NotyaBusiness
已加入 在 Dec 2019

24 发布
January 8, 2020
I've discovered the "progressive" option. That's pretty clever. I approve.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!