Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

ONE CLICK PURCHASE

论坛 / 新用户板块

Lovpucyjuz
已加入 在 Jun 2014

2 发布
December 20, 2019
How one click purchase work??
spiderman1804
已加入 在 Feb 2008

439 发布
December 20, 2019
@Lovpucyjuz
If you click on a card in the Girls Store, a window opens or you get to the detail page.
The "Get Her Nude" field appears there.

If you have not activated "one click purchase", a notification screen will appear on which you can still decide whether you want to buy this card or not.

However, if the "one click purchase" option is activated, this information screen is not displayed and the card is purchased.
ajeske
已加入 在 Mar 2008

11 发布
May 27, 2020
@spiderman1804 , do you know how to deactivate the one-click purchase and will my badge be taken away if I deactivate it?
pumpdude48
已加入 在 May 2016

390 发布
May 27, 2020 (edited)
@ajeske

Since the above response was a non-answer I will give it a try.

You can deactivate the 'one click purchase' in settings however I have no idea if it will take away the achievement or not.

And I went to the trouble of doing a screenshot of where the check box was but apparantly I can't post it in this section of the forum...

Go to 'settings' (gear wheel in upper right corner of the app) then make sure 'advanced' is checked. Then scroll down to 'controls' and the bottom entry is 'activate 1 click purchase'. Uncheck the box and restart the app and you should be good to go.

HTH
JayZ971
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2009

2243 发布
May 27, 2020
will my badge be taken away if I deactivate it?

No, it will not.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
May 27, 2020
@JayZ971

By coincidence I deactivated 1-Click purchase yesterday morning. I still have the Rocket badge.
spiderman1804
已加入 在 Feb 2008

439 发布
May 27, 2020
@ajeske
I also recently made the one-click purchase.
Even after deactivating the option bought more cards - this success has not been deactivated.

It also makes no sense to ***** the user to always make the one-click purchase.

I think that users want to collect as many successes as possible and then try this option for the first time.
coffeejn
已加入 在 Jun 2020

1 发布
June 9, 2020
You can get a rocket badge
boone209
已加入 在 May 2009

40 发布
October 9, 2020
My one-click purchase is active despite my settings having the box unchecked.

I've submitted a ticket to have this fixed. If it's a "no turning back" choice (why that would be the case is open to speculation), it needs to be VERY clearly stated up front with additional confirmation.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
October 9, 2020 (edited)
@boone209

It certainly was not a "no turning back" choice in the past - I did once enable it (only in order to qualify for the associated accomplishment badge) and disabled it a couple of days later with no problems.

Try resynching or quiting and restarting the software to see if that makes a difference.

Oh - you get the "Rocket Man" badge if you have ever used one click click purchasing, but you keep the badge even if you then disable the option.
pickle1
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2019

1353 发布
October 9, 2020
@boone209 - I am on .266 same as yourself and when I tick or untick the one-click purchase, it activates or de-activates immediately.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!