Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Switching to a macbook. Account related help

论坛 / 新用户板块

john555
已加入 在 Dec 2016

118 发布
August 25, 2019
Windows user switching to an apple laptop. I would like to know if the same istripper account which I currently use in my windows laptop can be transferred to my macbook. Please help
john555
已加入 在 Dec 2016

118 发布
August 25, 2019
@celine can you help me with an answer? Thanks
Dorsai6
已加入 在 Apr 2013

1028 发布
August 25, 2019
Yes. After loading iStripper on your Mac be sure to sign-in with your existing user name and password. Do not create a new account. You can probably copy the contents of both you data folder and models folder to the Mac and save a lot of download time. I know that the file formats are identical.

If you need some more Mac-related help, just ask. I'm currently running iStripper on a 2013 Mac Pro and a 2016 MacBook Pro.
Chicsans
已加入 在 Jul 2009

770 发布
August 25, 2019
@celine is away from the office on Sunday, but you really don't need an answer from her.

Each user is allowed to install the software on two different computers. One can be a windows pc and the other can be a macbook.

Just download the installation files to the macbook, and when the install screen shows up, in stead of clicking on the big red install button, click on the tiny grey words directly below that big friendly button that read 'already a member, click here' and then do a log in with the username and password that you already have.

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3896 发布
August 26, 2019
In fact, all of your Downloaded Cards from your Windows account,
can be copied to an External Drive, and used on the New mac.
you don't have to re-download your cards.

You just have to make sure the Path is set correctly.

john555
已加入 在 Dec 2016

118 发布
August 27, 2019
Thank you all for your replies. It helps and saves time. One question though, can the istripper app be installed on two window's laptop or two mac books using an account?
Dorsai6
已加入 在 Apr 2013

1028 发布
August 28, 2019
Generally speaking you can run iStripper with the same Totem customer account on two computers both can be Macs or both can be Windows or one of each. I have iStripper on two Macs.
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4553 发布
August 28, 2019
@john555
You have one installation free to use at the moment.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!