Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Silver membership issues

论坛 / 新用户板块

Dragongirl1869
已加入 在 Mar 2018

9 发布
March 30, 2018
I have a question for anyone who has been doing this for a while. When i first started i got a message under news telling me i was now a bronze member, then as i continued to unlock shows i got a message saying you are now 2 away from silver, i have since reached 11 shows but have not recieved a message telling me i'm silver or recieved my bonus 10 points, it's been like a week is this normal or have i done something wrong.

I know 10 points isn't a lot so im sorry to bring it up, i was hoping to use it with my remaining points to get show 12 to entertain me while i wait till May to get my next ones, i appreciate any help or advice on this matter, and thank you for your time.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
March 30, 2018
@Dragongirl1869 - you show up on the forum with a silver marker next to your name. Also if you click on the "Edit profile" icon among those in the app's toolbar it will show you your status and via the profile page's "Account details" menu you should be able to see each of your purchases and when you recieved your bonus points.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3896 发布
March 30, 2018
go to Settings click the Advance check box
then click on Sync with server
or
Log out of iStripper and Log back in...
see if it triggers you new level bonus.

Dragongirl1869
已加入 在 Mar 2018

9 发布
March 31, 2018
Thank you for taking the time to reply to me, i have tried clicking sync with server, i have also logged out and back in and even tried shutting down my computer entirely, but for what ever reason my new level bonus does not trigger.

Like i said before i have become a silver member but have not recieved the 10 point bonus, does it add automatically when you next purchase points, or is it a seperate bonus.

Also if i wasn't meant to show up on this forum as a silver member i apologize, i was just asking for help, i'm sorry for any trouble i might have caused being here, i just couldn't understand where my bonus was after becoming a silver member so i thought i should ask.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
March 31, 2018
Whoa! Hold dem horses, cowboy!

All members are welcome here. Especially new ones. We all need help sometimes when something goes awry.

If what Wyldanimal said above doesn't work, you might need to submit a help ticket to CS.

Starts with the 'i' symbol in a circle at the top right, next to the cogwheel which is for settings and adjustments to your software.

Tell Totem, (the Team) everything you can think of, relevant to your grievance and they will fix any genuine issue.

Btw, not sure what you're seeing but it now should be 100 credits, not 10 as it used to be a few years ago...
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
March 31, 2018 (edited)
@Dragongirl1869 - with your collection of 11 cards you should show as a silver member and that is what we see - there is a little silver icon next to your name under your avatar here in the forum. So you have qualified and are recognised by the software as a silver member. I have no idea why your free credits have not been recorded - can you post a screen capture of your account history that is shown if you follow the instructions of my previous post.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3896 发布
April 1, 2018 (edited)
Here are the different Member levels. Note The Credits listed are the New Credit system.
So DO NOT multiple the credit bonus by 10...
Silver was 1 credit in the Old system, it's now 10 Credits...
Smallhands4U
已加入 在 Mar 2018

1 发布
April 1, 2018
I reinstalled istripper. How do i get the girls back?
Dragongirl1869
已加入 在 Mar 2018

9 发布
April 1, 2018
I'm sorry i don't know how to add a screenshot to this message box TheEmu, if you could please let me know i will gladly add a screenshot of my account history.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
April 1, 2018 (edited)
@Dragongirl1869 - It depends on your operating system. For Windows 10 there is a standard application called the Snipping Tool that you should be able to find via your start menu (opening the start menu and typing S should be enough to find it). It's one of the tools I keep pinned to my taskbar. It will put a screencapture in your pictures library folder and from there you can ***** it to the iStripper forum message that you are composing.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
April 1, 2018 (edited)
Oops! Sorry for my misleading comment about bonus credits. Been a while since that stuff changed for me. My memory does fail me on occasion!

Thanks for clearing that up, Wyld. 😐

We can't add images to this part of the forum. Only Mods and the Team can. The Team are aware of this and hopefully will sort it out soon...

In other areas you have access to, you should see an extra pictogram at the bottom right of the message box. It's a little rectangle with what looks like a photo. If you mouse-over it, it says: Add image. max: 8.

Dragongirl1869
已加入 在 Mar 2018

9 发布
April 1, 2018
I've got the screenshot i just don't know where to post it, if i can't post it here would should it be posted.
lukaszr
已加入 在 Dec 2007

721 发布
April 1, 2018
I suggest moving this topic to the Bugs and fixes section so the OP will have the possibility to post the screenshots.

In the meantime, you can upload an image to a hosting site and paste a link to it here.
Dragongirl1869
已加入 在 Mar 2018

9 发布
April 1, 2018
Okay TheEmu i have posted a message to you under bugs and fixes with the info you requested, i hope that is ok, if i wasn't meant to do that then i'm really sorry.
Manue
团队
CUSTOMER SERVICE
已加入 在 Nov 2014

1049 发布
April 3, 2018
@Dragongirl1869 Hi, I have just added the extra credits on your account.Have fun : )
DavinaJo
已加入 在 Nov 2017

2 发布
January 2, 2019
@SmallHands4U

To Get back your cards after reinstalling , run the iStripper app and make sure your account is logged in

goto the cog icon on right handside of the screen (between the tv set icon and the I in the circle Icon).

next to the words advance options are three boxes one of them should say rebuild collection if that fails
click on the box that says resync with/to Servers then after that click on Rebuild Collection.

Hope this helps.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!