Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

TGIF : Advent Calendar!  

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

peterbanker
已加入 在 Jan 2009

216 发布
December 22, 2017
Does anyone know is XXX card number 250 Foxxi Black Deviant is the first card of the advent calendar?

If it is could one of the moderators please bring this post to the attention of the team as I have been charged twice for this card.
I bought it as a prize through the slot machine but when I later bought the Advent Calendar I was still charged the full triple diamond member price of 330 credits.

Thanks
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
December 22, 2017 (edited)
There are no Foxxi Black cards on my calendar at all. It might be that yours is different to mine...
peterbanker
已加入 在 Jan 2009

216 发布
December 22, 2017
@shodan084

Believe you are right and it is not part of the Advent Calendar
livana82
已加入 在 Jan 2009

20 发布
December 22, 2017
Foxxi's card released on the 1st December is not part of the advent calendar.
spiderman1804
已加入 在 Feb 2008

439 发布
December 22, 2017 (edited)
Here is a list of the Advent calendar cards (including Dec. 22):

e0870 - e0881 - e0873 - f0255 - e0887 - f0258
e0859 - e0884 - e0888 - f0264 - e0892 - f0269
e0878 - f0256 - e0893 - e0895 - e0860 - f0259
e0866 - f0275 - e0874 - e0882

Here is the search string for the search box to show all the cards at once.
e08(59|60|66|7[0348]|8[12478]|9[235])|f02(5[5689]|64|69|75)
spacedragon64
已加入 在 Apr 2008

119 发布
December 23, 2017 (edited)
Just bought the calendar and all December shows are saying coming soon???
Do I need worry??? I want to party before my birthday on the 23rd this month! \m/

@WillDeeBad
If you see the "Coming soon" sticker on some cards, then your date and time settings are incorrect.
Please correct these settings on your computer.

Decide to buy the calendar (dec 22 at about 20h in Quebec), but i begin to regret it.
All cards are downloaded but i can't play any of them. (can play other cards of my collection)
The calendar even offer me to discover today card (22)
i discover Lexi Leyo, download...but it say coming soon.
can't play.

And it's not that my pc calendar or clock isn't right, all is good.
right now 2017-12-22 21h07 (real time)
unless he have a problem with quebec standard time.
i try to synchronise with server multiple time, and closing iStrippers and reopen didn't work either.

i just go to the store section, and the newest card release there is Foxxi Black Deviant...
so, a card...before the calendar. (even if the newest cards are on the new cards carousel)
no wonder all cards say coming soon.
you have an irritating bug there.

So...
i may be able to play the cards...when the calendar is gone?

going to the new tab carousel, the new cards are there (not in the store)...and it say i own all the show.
below the card, if i click to play them, it say download, download a few second even if it's downloaded, then say play...and will do the same indefinitely.
download, say play, download, etc.
like...
Demy frey unrestrained show is 757 meg, and is on my hardrive, but...still want to download if i click play on the carousel (no play option in my collection)
going to the website, clicking my name, both Demi Fray show from the calendar are...in my collection..
so it's not a copyright problem.

Irritating that of the 22 shows unlocked, i can only play one of them (buy it before the calendar)

EDIT
if i choose one card marked coming soon, go to the clip tab, choose a clip, it play.
it is at least a way to see these cards.

edit again
buy 4 cards from slot machine, 50% off, and they all say coming soon, even the ones like old Katrina katrinasty 746.
So...won't buy others.
BUT
buying cards from the store like Mila Azul dust your brithches work fine and play.

Final edit
Now it's past midnight 00h18 on dec 23...
and all cards unlocked themself (no more coming soon.)
h8c7eler76
已加入 在 Sep 2008

40 发布
December 23, 2017
hello community,
im a bit *****, please help me.
there are only 4 cards this month untill this moment, i did not bought.
but if i want to buy the advent calendar, i have to pay for 8 cards.
4 plus the card of tomorrow, 24th, is 5, not 8.
whats going on?

thanks and merry christmas.
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
December 23, 2017
On the twenty-third day of midvinterblot Totem gave to me; Emilia Argan pronouncing Summers End (slightly late, girl!), First Rate Lexi Layo, Demi Fray a-giving, Mira's summer loving, Nimera's jet lag, Darcia Lee is *****, Selene for the hangover, picturesque pink Alyssa Kent, Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

Nicole Love with pasties, A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray with typos , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
livana82
已加入 在 Jan 2009

20 发布
December 23, 2017
For those of you wanting an image of today's Emylia
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4554 发布
December 23, 2017
And Emylia is so beautiful with this short close to her round bums 😍😍
ckvghduser
已加入 在 Oct 2007

253 发布
December 23, 2017
I love Emylia.
peterbanker
已加入 在 Jan 2009

216 发布
December 23, 2017
@livana82 @spiderman1084

Thanks for the information
livana82
已加入 在 Jan 2009

20 发布
December 24, 2017
24th December's Card
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
December 24, 2017
On the Christmas eve Totem gave to me; Peneloppe Ferre as Santas Surprise!, Emilia Argan pronouncing Summers End, First Rate Lexi Layo, Demi Fray a-giving, Mira's summer loving, Nimera's jet lag, Darcia Lee is *****, Selene for the hangover, picturesque pink Alyssa Kent, Sparkling Veronica Clark, OMG Luna Corazon!, A spicy looking Nika N, A second Kristy Black...

Nicole Love with pasties, A beautiful Melena Tara, Emylia Argan in a corset, A rather busty Peneloppe, Selene for the dreaming, Darcia Lee in animal print, Beach babe Mira, Luna Corazon a bouncing, Demi Fray with typos , Lexi Laylo's classic stripping and a Kristy Black to hang on my tree...
ec33
已加入 在 Oct 2010

39 发布
December 24, 2017
Oh wow, I was right of what i said 19 days ago. OMG lol
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone:)
I hope everyone will have a good one on the holidays.
Alkasyn
已加入 在 Apr 2008

717 发布
December 24, 2017
So if Penelope is pre-released on the 24th, then it means Niemira is, after all, the exclusive girl. Well, can't say I am sad to miss that, I have so many of NIemira's already I don't mind at all.
HansSachs
已加入 在 Mar 2016

983 发布
December 24, 2017
In my opinion the exclusive card should be endly maked available to us non-suscribers too. Maybe after some time, or with double price, or so.
91hebasu
已加入 在 Jan 2008

1146 发布
December 24, 2017
Well, that would defeat the whole purpose of it being exclusive. Wouldn't it ?
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
December 24, 2017 (edited)
Six/twelve months seems like a fair time before Totem release special cards for all users. Perhaps for gold level and above? I can't see anyone ***** that their 'exclusive' Christmas card from last year has gone on sale... I'd prefer to see Totem make money off the cards and stay in business... Edit;^^ then again... ;)
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4554 发布
December 24, 2017
For a fan like me, buying the Advent Calendar was a natural thing, because I was going to download every show and I didn't want to miss the extra card for christmas. And I can say today that I'm not disappointing to have done this purchase, because I like all the girls and the shows. For me, it's a wonderful month of december 😎
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
December 24, 2017 (edited)
Now isn't that a tasty dish to set before a member? :)

I'm not going to be here to put the star on top tomorrow... anyone want to cover for me?
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4554 发布
December 24, 2017
This is The Christmas tree 😍
MxSlade
已加入 在 Mar 2012

26 发布
December 24, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the advent calender. Since I have a full collection these would have been the only cards available anyway (except fo the exclusive) so credits wise all I got was a free card.

I would suggest that if there is going to be an advent calender next year make it something everyone will want: instead of the girl's card a day early how about 25 different girls in holiday outfits?, you can release regular cards daily as normal and people can buy those cards like normal but the only way to get the girls in holiday outfits is to buy the advent calender.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3897 发布
December 24, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the advent calender. Since I have a full collection these would have been the only cards available anyway (except fo the exclusive) so credits wise all I got was a free card.

That is all Anyone got from the advent calendar.
the Free Card.

every member paid Their Going Price for 24 cards.
and got the 25th card Free.

The Bonus was getting the cards a Day Early..
and the fun of the experience.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
December 24, 2017
@HansSachs, @Shodan084 - Totem made a rather big point, in large capital letters, that the extra card was ONLY for those who bought the calendar and this, for some of us, may have been the only incentive to buy it. I would be bitterly disappointed if the conditions were retrospectively changed - not because of others getting the card but because it would mean that we had been misled. I do not believe that Totem deliberately lie to us, nor should they start to do so for the sake of one card.

@MxSlade - I suspect that the cost of creating 25 special cards for a special offer would be prohibitive unless these things sell at as well as the regular cards and do not impact the sales of the regular cards that are released at the same time.
shodan084
已加入 在 Dec 2007

1658 发布
December 24, 2017
Good point... perhaps make the card as a giveaway for next Christmas? Perhaps a seasonal special offer? Buy all the seasonal cards for one low price...There's got to be a way to please everyone... ;)

We've got 365 days to find a way now. :D
ADMIRERZ
已加入 在 Jun 2008

207 发布
December 24, 2017
They should just add it to next years advent calendar if any as a bonus for subscribing to the whole advent or a certain amount of cards. So next year they could just let you pick from 2 christmas cards. There is a website where every Christmas season they add a christmas girl and if you buy so many cards you get to choose your christmas girl. I'm getting 2 Christmas girls this year, but my favorite is still Mia Solis.
lukaszr
已加入 在 Dec 2007

721 发布
December 24, 2017
Long time ago there were VIP cards. These cards were available for free ONLY for VIP members. I was a VIP member and it was nice reward for me. Some time later Totem decide to make them available to everyone for standard price. I stopped feeling like a VIP then.

Now I wonder what will happen with Niemira's show. I'm going to wait and see.
stefnev1
主持人
已加入 在 Jul 2008

4554 发布
December 25, 2017
At the moment (11h04 am in France), door 25 is closed and no card is available today 😒
Ullubu
已加入 在 Dec 2011

746 发布
December 25, 2017
For me too, no 25th card.
Seems the server issue is back again.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!