Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

VirtuaGirl Classic?

论坛 / 新用户板块

dingaro
已加入 在 Aug 2016

3 发布
October 2, 2017
How do I access VirtuaGirl Classic cards? I saw them mentioned somewhere but I can't find them in the client. Thanks!
Firescale
已加入 在 Feb 2011

127 发布
October 2, 2017
I think that when you reach 'platinum' (100 cards) status you get access to the older VirtuaGirl Classic cards and can then buy them.
SpaveInvader
已加入 在 Oct 2010

919 发布
October 2, 2017
Firescale is right, when you reach Platinum status you have access to the VirtuaGirl Classic cards.
dingaro
已加入 在 Aug 2016

3 发布
October 4, 2017
Thanks a lot.
jacketsainttiger
已加入 在 Oct 2017

7 发布
October 5, 2017
I wish it were at the gold level instead of platinum. 100 cards it a lot to invest before having that access to classic cards.

looneyluffa
已加入 在 Aug 2014

4 发布
October 11, 2017
I'll work hard to get the cards i love linda tran ***** laine and devin devasquez
dar2112v
已加入 在 Dec 2007

447 发布
October 11, 2017
***** Laine is an all time favorite but be prepared as there is a substantial difference in quality. I bought Charlies cards for nostalgic reasons but the old card quality is not even close.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!