Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Triple Diamond Status

论坛 / 新用户板块

Skyliner1974
已加入 在 Jun 2017

3 发布
July 4, 2017
Liebe Macher von iStripper,

ich habe mir euer Status-Ranking, so will ich mal nennen, mal genauer angesehen. Ich habe gelesen, dass man mit der 1.500 Karte Zugriff auf das Outfitforum erhält und sich ein Outfit aussuchen kann. Soweit für mich verständlich. Allerdings frage ich mich, was mit dem Outfit passiert, das man sich im Forum ausgesucht hat. Bekommt man das dann zugeschickt oder wie läuft das ab? Wäre schön, wenn Ihr mir das mal genauer erklären würdet.

Bezerker
已加入 在 Dec 2016

34 发布
July 6, 2017
I tried the translation function but still cant really get the question your trying to ask. Could you ask in english?
KatzPaw
已加入 在 Apr 2015

396 发布
July 7, 2017

Ich weiß nicht, ob dies eine Praxis mehr ist. Wenn es so ist, ist es sehr selten. Sie machen jetzt Ebay-Auktionen.

Google Übersetzer

@Bezerrker Is that Julia in your avatar? If it is... nice choice :D
Bezerker
已加入 在 Dec 2016

34 发布
July 7, 2017
Yup thats Julia, as its highly unlikly well ever see any JAV model on iStripper i can atleast make her somewhat part of the collection as an avatar :)
cncbehrends29
已加入 在 Feb 2008

69 发布
August 9, 2017
...but what was the question lol
muttonjeff
已加入 在 Nov 2008

738 发布
August 9, 2017
@cnc Translat says .....

Dear makers of iStripper,
I looked at your status ranking, so let me give even closer look seen. I've read that get access to the Forum of the outfit with the 1,500 card and can choose an outfit. As far as for me to understand. However, I wonder what happens with the outfit that you chose in the Forum. Do you get that then sent or how does that? Would be nice if you would explain that times more accurate.
muttonjeff
已加入 在 Nov 2008

738 发布
August 9, 2017
I think the member is expecting a free outfit

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!