Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

New to Istripper but have old software

论坛 / 新用户板块

lorx7
已加入 在 Jan 2008

15 发布
July 2, 2017
Anything new that i should know. and is it even worth downloading old cards since they most likely look ass to the new ones.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
July 2, 2017 (edited)
That's a loaded question, dude. Or even 2 of 'em!

Yeah, the software has changed mucho. The girls? Well they are always gonna change, slowly and surely, 6 cards or so at a time.

Buying older cards is a matter of what you like and are prepared to sacrifice in terms of video quality against quality of a girl and her performances. Pretty much a subjective choice, dude!

Welcome back. Abide!

Edit: Oh! You might like the Fullscreen mode. There are now thousands of member created Fullscreen scenes to enjoy your girls in 😋
lorx7
已加入 在 Jan 2008

15 发布
July 2, 2017
Thanks for leting me know. i have another qestion. I have a beast pc but still a 1080p screen. if i dl the girls in 3k vs 1080p are they clearer even tho im still in 1080P
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
July 2, 2017
This has been a major topic of debate. Personally, as a dude with a 40 inch, 1080P screen, I would say download everything in 3K, if you have the disk space. I can see the difference in quality on my screen. If your screen is much smaller then 1080P will be just as good and use less space. Your choice 😳
lorx7
已加入 在 Jan 2008

15 发布
July 2, 2017
Also i have the cards that show up as blank. I guessing there girls that had them self he removed. is there anything i can do with them? also i remember on the old site there was vids and photo sets of the girls that piad for . i dont see anything did they removed them?
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
July 2, 2017
There are a few models that asked to be removed. If you didn't have back-ups of their cards and they won't play any more, you can submit a ticket for a refund to Customer Services. You will be refunded the credits you originally paid for each card.

All of the photo sets and bonus videos for the removed models are gone forever. Sorry, dude!
POPEYED
已加入 在 Jul 2013

1342 发布
July 3, 2017 (edited)
@lorx7

Yeah I'm gonna have a "beast pc" soon as well...but I'm only using a 1080p monitor which I love very much and works just fine...I only download my absolute favorite cards in 3K...which can be only one or a few depending on my mood...other than that everything else is 1080p because more disc space for me! 😎
corneliussulla
已加入 在 Jul 2016

1 发布
September 4, 2017
how to see hidden cards??
spiderman1804
已加入 在 Feb 2008

439 发布
September 4, 2017
Tab Girls Store

Set all filter settings to "All".
Wishlist - Collections - Quality - Release date - Hair color - Ethnicity - Category

Delete the entry in the search box if there is an "X" on the right margin.

###

Tab My Collection

Set all filter settings to "All".
Activation - Downloads - Collections - Selected resolution - Quality - Release date - Hair color - Ethnicity - Category

The "Always show" filter is optional.

Delete the entry in the search box if there is an "X" on the right margin.

###

Cards not yet downloaded and deleted cards are displayed in black / white.
Activated cards and deactivated cards (slightly cloudy) can be distinguished from the color intensity.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!