Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Finding models by body type

论坛 / 新用户板块

Pablo_Picasso
已加入 在 Jan 2017

3 发布
February 4, 2017
New guy here. Well, not new but new to this version.
My question is, what if there is no listing for the body type you want to see? How do you find girls with that specific body type? For example... Mia Malkova is my favorite girl ever on earth. Her booty is legendary. How can I find other girls with bubble butts similar to her or girls with big butts? There appears to be thousands of avaiable cards. It would take years to sort through them all and preview them all. Any help on this question or recommendations on girls would be appreciated.
pumpdude48
已加入 在 May 2016

390 发布
February 4, 2017
If you go to "girls store" at the top of the GUI and then select "category" there are some body attribute choices there. Normally "All" is selected by default so you see all the girls. Select "more" to see all of the currently available categories to choose from. Keep in mind that body attributes as somewhat subjective so they may not exactly fit what you are looking for but should get you started in the right direction.

Also please keep in mind that the category selctions are "And" statements in that if you select Tiny Tits and Bikini you are only going to see cards that have both those attributes. The more categories you select, the less cards you will see out of over 3330 of them available.
Pablo_Picasso
已加入 在 Jan 2017

3 发布
February 4, 2017
Thanks. I did see that. There's just no category for 'big ass' or 'bubble butt' etc.......
pumpdude48
已加入 在 May 2016

390 发布
February 4, 2017
You can ask Totem to add a category.

I have seen others ask in the past, however if the cards themselves are not "tagged" with that specific category already then they won't come up even if there is category offered for it. Since there are over 3300 cards and counting, it would take someone quite a long time I'm thinkin, to go through them all to see if "bubble butt" or whatever would apply to them or not and then add the specific tag to that card if applicable.

Not saying it isn't possible or even if it will or won't happen eventually but I would not expect it to happen anytime soon, even if Totem agreed to do it. Totem are still working out some bugs in the GUI and have quite a list of things to accomplish I think before they can turn their limited staff to this sort of thing. It's a work in progress here for sure but to their credit, they (Totem) do respond to us members and they turn out updates to the GUI program and the site as a whole quite regularly.

I love this thing and really enjoy the format here. It's considerably different from most of the other adult entertainment available out there.

Enjoy the girls!

P.S. if you are into "healthy" girls look up Nekane (one of my favorites), Lexi Bell, Kyra Hot or Bettina de Capri. They all have nice "tail sections" imho.
Dorsai6
已加入 在 Apr 2013

1028 发布
February 4, 2017
Check out the following thread:

Forum Ideas & Suggestions big butts
Pablo_Picasso
已加入 在 Jan 2017

3 发布
February 4, 2017
Many thanks for the help!
ahchoo2017
已加入 在 Feb 2017

10 发布
February 10, 2017
I agree that this would be a great feature. "Petite" would be a good category, and another thing to point out is that a lot of models are not categorized correctly. For example, Paula Shy is listed in "Middle Eastern" I think, but she is mixed heritage Asian/Eastern Euro.
cncbehrends29
已加入 在 Feb 2008

69 发布
March 9, 2017
There really needs to be a category for big ass and chubby girls. I've asked for this already. Maybe it will get added.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!