Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Deleting a specific clip

论坛 / 新用户板块

desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

108 发布
January 24, 2017
I am looking for a way to delete some clips away from shows, to save space on my hard drive and also to delete clips that are mistakefully duplicated on the show by normal download, what are the ways to do it?
cdub87
已加入 在 Apr 2008

397 发布
January 24, 2017
Go to settings and go to the display caterogory and make sure clips list is checked. Go back to your card and you should see a new box icon in the upper right corner. Uncheck the clips you don't want and go back the the main page of the card. Right click on the trash can and delete dsiabled cards. Not sure about getting rid of dups. The pics should explain everything said.
cdub87
已加入 在 Apr 2008

397 发布
January 24, 2017
I don't know about the lower level accesses. You may not have access to this.
desexyvideoclub
已加入 在 Sep 2016

108 发布
January 25, 2017
Huge thanks to both, it helped me a lot.
wangxukkk
已加入 在 Sep 2013

159 发布
January 25, 2017
谢谢!!!
cncbehrends29
已加入 在 Feb 2008

69 发布
January 29, 2017
Does it actually delete or just disable? I always disable table and top of screen clips but I don't think they are deleted. I could be wrong, I never checked my HD after doing so.
cdub87
已加入 在 Apr 2008

397 发布
January 30, 2017
Just unchecking the box only disables it. If you follow my instructions it will remove the boxes you uncheck and delete the files.
cncbehrends29
已加入 在 Feb 2008

69 发布
February 1, 2017
Never new that existed. That is very handy, thanks. Only downside is I have to go through every single card I have and do that lol.
cncbehrends29
已加入 在 Feb 2008

69 发布
February 5, 2017
Well, I have already gotten 100mb of space back just deleteing the table and top of screen clips just from a fraction of my cards. This is awesome.
RandyPlonker
已加入 在 Sep 2017

21 发布
April 8, 2018
If you delete clips, can you re-download them later?
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
April 8, 2018
Yes you can. Under settings, Advanced settings checked, click on Rebuild Collection.

Warning! This should replace ALL missing clips.
RandyPlonker
已加入 在 Sep 2017

21 发布
April 8, 2018
So just so I am clear: Once you bought your clip, you can delete it (to save disk space) and re-download it at a later date if you want.
91hebasu
已加入 在 Jan 2008

1146 发布
April 8, 2018
@Plonker

Are you talking about clips or entire cards ?

Yes is the answer to both in any case

You can re-download deleted cards at any time. As long as they're not removed from the database. Which has happened to a few of the girls.

You should also be able to re-download deleted clips on a card to card basis by using the 'Check For Updates' option on an individual card

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!