Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
GlamSpam
已加入 在 Aug 2015

3 发布
September 3, 2015
So I was browsing the Girl Store and saw that under the Duo catagory, the card "Midnight Kiss" had "X Rated Clips". I was wondering if there were any other popular ones that were X Rated. Thanks a bunch ;)
  • G.S.
goldiecharleston
已加入 在 Dec 2008

340 发布
September 3, 2015
Hi, if you want true X-rated action I'd suggest you take a look at the DeskBabes duos, Viola and Merry Pie 0043 for example ;)

However, Ariel dripping hot candle wax on herself in the Sexy Rodeo VGHD solo is a sight worth seeing.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
September 3, 2015
@goldie: You probably just sold a few more cards for Totem :)

@Glam: Don't take this the wrong way but many cards have the 'X-Rated' tag and may only have one clip where a girl or girls get a little hot! Certainly with older cards, some have the 'X' tag and only show a lot of heavy pussy rubbing or lip spreading (No insertion). Some VG clips only show finger dipping for a couple of seconds and get the 'X' tag.

My advice is to buy cards of girls you like the look of. Most of the time, you won't be disappointed ;)
VagueAbond
已加入 在 Jan 2014

49 发布
September 3, 2015
I second that suggestion for Ariel's Sexy Rodeo. One of my all time faves.
ckvghduser
已加入 在 Oct 2007

253 发布
September 4, 2015
Yes to Ariel's Sexy Rodeo. Actually licking the pole -- always a crowd pleaser!!
spiderman1804
已加入 在 Feb 2008

439 发布
September 5, 2015
I have checked VirtuaGirl and VirtuaGirl interactive for cards with X-rated clips.
VirtuaGirl with 265 cards
VirtuaGirl interactive with 86 cards

48 cards have five or more X-rated clips.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!