Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3869 发布
October 22, 2015
Here is another tip.
if you create a Scene Group. add a + to the begining of each Scene's file name.
It will show up in the GUI scene list with a + sign so we know it's an Expandable Scene Group.

Yeah I know.. I broke my own rule twice now...

TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
October 22, 2015 (edited)
I have made a few more ***** updates to the Complex Functions shader and its associated scene files. These are:-

1) Two new uniform control parameters, PrePower and PostPower
with new scenes using PrePower. PostPower is mainly provided
to maintain symmetry the Pre and Post parameters.

2) Corrections to the E series of scenes.

3) ***** updates to the text files, and a new one outlining the
properties of floating point numbers.

4) Some optimisation/load reduction aimed at NVIDIA GPUs.

5) Reduced the function durations to 15 seconds each so that a
group of 20 functions can execute in 5 minutes.

The new PrePower uniform control parameter is described in the source of the shader. Its main purpose is to enable the generation of rounded rectangles trim regions rather than rectangular or eliptical ones.

There were errors in the series of "E" .scn files. This was due to a bad mass edit and has been corrected in the newly uploaded version.

The modification to the text files are ***** either updating them to agree with the latest sets of scene files or adding a little detail to that already provided. A new text file provides a simple description of floating point arithmetic and how some of its features impact the behaviour of the Complex Functions shader.

Number 6 had previously reported that he had observed some judder when running these scenes using his NVIDIA GPU. I found that when I used my NVIDIA GPU the performance was borderline. At first I thought this a little odd because I have no performance difficulties using when using the much less powerful Intel Integrated Graphics processor in the same laptop. However, at least for this shader, the difference between the
Intel and NVIDIA compilers more than compensates for the weaker Intel hardware.

I have made a few ***** adjustments to the shader to try to improve its performance when run on NVIDIA GPUs. One such change was to change the default for USE_IF_BASED_FUNCTION_SELECTION which had used to avoid some problems I had earlier run into, but which were no longer relevant.

I also made a few ***** tweaks to help performance, mainly to the data panel code including adding a set of #defines that control how much of the data panel is generated. These are

USE_EMU_DATA_PANEL_PART_1
USE_EMU_DATA_PANEL_PART_2
USE_EMU_DATA_PANEL_PART_3

and are described in the shader source. They allow the shader to be configured such as to selectively omit parts of the data panel. As it seems that the performance of the NVIDIA GPU when running the shader is particularly sensitive to the data panel these provide a useful way to improve performance without sacrificing the whole of the data panel functionality.

The function duration specified in every .scn file has been reduced to 15 seconds, this allows a set of 20 functions to execute in 5 minutes. I thought I had already done this but was wrong. I have also added a
explanatory text file regarding the timings of functions and function iterrations.

Because the Complex Functions shader is used in some of my non-experimental tunnels scenes I have replaced it there and also uploaded that set of scenes.

The direct links to the files zip files are

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/Complex%20Functions.zip
http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTunnels.zip

DrDoom9
已加入 在 Dec 2008

224 发布
October 22, 2015
@FalconAF
My apologies for not citing you in my list of acknoledgements.
I thought your bedroom scene was great, giving so much scope for masking, zooming etc.

I have also had help and encouragement from Number6, whom I should also acknowledge.

@WyldAnimal
I apologise for breaking the rules. It is the first time I have dared to post my work amongst such illustrious company (who understand really complicated stuff such as framebuffers and shader scenes).
I will make the amendments you have suggested.
Thanks again for your help, and for hosting the scenes.
FalconAF
已加入 在 Jan 2008

151 发布
October 22, 2015
@DrDoom,

No problem. The scene thread my scenes are in was started over 500 days ago when the Full Screen capability was first added to VGHD. There have been a couple new threads created since then, so updates to previous scenes could get lost in the shuffle. Press on. You're doing fine!
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3869 发布
October 23, 2015
DrDoom9 - 11 hour(s) ago
@WyldAnimal
I apologise for breaking the rules.
No Problem.. It's not so much a RULE as it a Suggestion to keep the threads from getting too far off track..
I'm just as Guilty.. Doing it Now as a matter of fact... LOL Thanks for sharing your Work..
DrDoom9
已加入 在 Dec 2008

224 发布
October 23, 2015
I have re-uploaded the scenes HDE-Fashion Show.zip and HDE-Home Entertainment.zip.
I made 3 ***** changes as WyldAnimal suggested:
Scene names now begin with a "+" sign;
All directory paths now use "/", not "\".
Scene names and Directories no longer contain the " " character.
I cannot test the second change because I don't have a MAC, but I hope it will help.
HombreSinSombra
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1249 发布
October 23, 2015
I'm gonna break the 'rules' too... Doc, you fixed all that in less than 24 hours??? Damn! I thought I was keen when I started here! Take a breather, buddy. You don't have to do everything RIGHT now. Hell, most of us get a little sluggish when fixing or updating things. Do it when you can and chill out a little :) I doubt many or anybody will ***** ;) DON'T put pressure on yourself. This is all just for fun, right? So enjoy what you're doing without any pressure to be perfect. None of us are!

Still... I'm impressed, buddy!
HSS.
DrDoom9
已加入 在 Dec 2008

224 发布
October 24, 2015
@HombreSinSombra
It wasn't a big deal really - just changing texture source paths and renaming a couple of directories and using the + sign at the beginning of the .scn file names. Best to get it done when it is fresh in my mind.

I have a lot of good fullscreens now - some from you, also WyldAnimal and yidincrete, so it was time I gave something back.

There are quite a few little things about fullscreen which I wish could be improved.
For instance - the InOut change in 3K cards messes up some scenes; some cards are very 'tall' - e.g. Lucy Li and Belle Claire sometimes lose their heads; the necessity to rotate round the y-axis to get writing on models or clothing correct (or setting x scale to -1, which does exactly the same thing). It would be nice to filter clips in the scene code more, or to set the width of the clipSprite 'stage', and I would really like to create a fullscreen capability to employ more than 1 card of the same model,

All-in-all, I have learnt a lot from you guys, and the world of Fullscreen is great fun, and quite challenging.
The new version, which has been around for about a year now, was a vast change and vast improvement, and I am looking forward to the November 2015 release.
Jplus
已加入 在 Feb 2013

56 发布
October 27, 2015 (edited)
to DrDoom9 userProfile.php?usLogin=v3939899:
The +HDE-Fashion Show and +HDE-Home Entertainment funtion well in Mac, Thanks!
Should I remove HDE-Fashion Show and HDE-Home Entertainment?

I have 1749 Cards but still a new urser in scenes. I like it very much, thanks all of you. The problems of me now is there are too many duplicated items in my collection. I do not know which one is newest and updated.
I have 4 + MrCrowley folder in scenes folder (Platform, Pole stage, Romantic Moon, Underground Club) but only two +MrCrowley and +MrCrowley & HSS presented in VirtuaGirl application Full screen.

EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
November 1, 2015 (edited)
1st Nov
Used the Red Room graphic to allow a progressive generation of models (almost) from the TV.
Added some more mirrors of Lunarpups art to experiment with rescaling tiled Labyrinths
tweeked BoyC shader as mod 'Go2a' for 2d varied distance field with the tunnel map inverted
Experimental ;-/ Zipsize = 118 MB

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ELECTRICAveNewLabyrinthE_Update06.zip

Edit: sorry about about any *****-ups downloading. I had not used the Clip parameter allow: pole, inout.
It appears the newer cards need 'allow' more for standing clips than my older 'deny' only scenes did , in order to be selected by the VGPlayer, so I had to cancel the first & start upload again. Its all sweet now ;-)
Also the re-upload includes floodlights used before and after the lit texture in a rewrite of FG06a as per @Wylds recent advices. Note pls the name-tree for above pic is not a SCN in 'ARTshare'. It is in 'ElectricAveNew......mirrors.scn'.
DrDoom9
已加入 在 Dec 2008

224 发布
November 11, 2015
@JPlus
Yes - you can completely remove the earlier version of HDE-Home Entertainment and HDE-Fashion Show.
I only changed the directory nomenclature. I'm pleased that they now work on a Mac.
DrDoom9
已加入 在 Dec 2008

224 发布
November 11, 2015
I have just uploaded another fullscreen script to WyldAnimal's site: +HDE-Baggage Reclaim.
The challenge was to animate the Front Belt, and I feel I failed. It isn't really good enough.
I tried several approaches: The Emu/yidincrete carousel method does not work because the belt is not
symmetric, and it isn't perfectly round; I tried messing with opacity to stop the jerky effect. All less than satisfactory.

I would appreciate any advice or suggestion from animation experts (The Emu, yidincrete, Everthang, et al).
Jplus
已加入 在 Feb 2013

56 发布
November 11, 2015
DrDoom9:
Thanks
+HDE-Fashion Show, +HDE-Home Entertainment, and +HDE-Baggage Reclaim work well in Mac. And I like it!
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
November 12, 2015 (edited)
I have taken a bit of a break from working on shader based scenes and have produced two sets of "simple" scenes - where simple just means "no shaders", some of these scenes are quite complicated. Both sets can be obtained from TheEmusNest.eu.

Firstly there are three variations on MPerator's Strip Wars scenes. I have added a few blinking lights in the background, made R2D's projection beam flicker slightly and made C2PO's nod his head in approval and move his right arm. In one of the scenes C3PO has lost his head in exitement. I have added these scenes to my "Remixes" directory. The direct link for the zip is

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu-Remixes.zip

The other set of scenes are all new. It all started out as a simple variation of Number6's Spaceship Holodeck scenes, but I got a bit carried away. They are intended to comprise a series of scenes in a three act play in which Daleks attack a spaceship and take the crew prisoner. Everything is explained in the Long Description file included in the zip file. The direct link for these scenes is

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmu-Prison%20Ship.zip

The Daleks are animated, and can't keep their eyes off the girls as they pass.

They are currently parts of a work in progress, but I hope to finish it well before Christmas.

DrDoom9
已加入 在 Dec 2008

224 发布
November 13, 2015
@TheEmu
Wow! Your new scenes look just great.
I much appreciate your turning back to 'simple' stuff - my CPU (which isn't a wimp) cannot take shaders.
Your early experimental work got me started on all this, so Thank You for that.
Have you seen my '+HDE Baggage Reclaim' ? Can you suggest how to improve the Front Belt animation there?
DrDoom9/HDE
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
November 26, 2015
26th Nov

ET finally cobbled the BoyC shader into something like the Labyrinths he'd been hoping for ;-)
Seaming still needs work, but used two similar fractal shaders to render two different open sampler2D textures, both of 0.5 native opacity. The two sample renders thus show partially at different times during the running of the scene generating an apparently 'endless' variety of interesting Labyrinth contexts.
Tweeked BoyC shader as mod 'Go2B and Go3'to boost overall the spread of luminance while at times increasing the layered illusion of 3D. Unlike before, the route of travel now follows the glowing trackball. Due to multiple shader use, these SCNs suit higher end rigs with graphics cards > GTX 660Ti
Zipsize = 82.3MB (zip extracts to../scenes folder & has a new name tree ~ Labyrinths - )

scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETLabyrinths001.zip

kaiju
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2014

408 发布
November 26, 2015
huge fan of Strip Wars - Wery well done :)
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
December 6, 2015 (edited)
6th Dec
Last update before Christmas. * Assumes previous zips are installed to run.
Reduced size of carpet sprite & others incl.optiblocks for better aggregations
Expanded use of open directories & increased effect of left side rendering.
Better sampling/merging of textures. fixed SCN material: true error.
*** Merry Christmas Fullscreeners and vamos to all the new GPU peeps next year !***
Zipsize = 19.7MB (* zip extracts to../scenes folder
& merges subfolders, replaces all files as before.)

http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETLabyrinths001update.zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/ETLabyrinths001update.zip
已加入 在 Aug 2008

42 发布
December 9, 2015
So, i was browsing some older projects' folders and found some scenes i made. I doubt i will continue the work on them, but i think several are quite finished, so i am sharing those.
Feel free to edit them if you wish ^^
www.sendspace.com/file/s9hyu5 s (~38 Mb, some pics are apparently not optimized)

Jplus
已加入 在 Feb 2013

56 发布
December 10, 2015
Thank, Avatarr! I like it all esp Voyeur windows.
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
December 11, 2015 (edited)
For a variety of reasons I have not been able to finish the Prison Ship series of scenes, though I hope to do so over Christmas.

Meanwhile here are a couple of simpler sets of whimsical scenes. The first is just a basic scene using some of the photographs taken during the Apollo moon landings. The second is a little more complex and purports to show the sights that can be seen in and from the Tardis' conservatory. Of course the Tradis has a conservatory even if we have never seen it before.

The conservatory scenes use a mix and match approach with a variety of backgrounds, transition effects, conservatory bodies and side walls. Some of the transitions use fragment shaders but some just use animation clauses in the scene files.

I have not uploaded all of the backgrounds that I use for the conservatory scenes, but please add your own.

The direct links to the new zip files are

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusLunarDistractions.zip
http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTardisConservatory.zip

In addition I had previously found that a number of the glslsandbox and shadtertoy adaptions did not work properly with either my laptop's Intel Integrated Graphics Processor or with its NVIDIA GPU. I have investigated the problems and have fixed or worked round them all.

A few more shader failures occurred after upgrading to Windows 10, including my Complex Functions shader which once more became too big for the Intel Integrated Graphics Processor's compiler to handle. These also have been fixed,

As a couple of the shaders affected were used in my Tunnels scenes the updated versions are now used for them.

Direct links to the updated zip files are

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/GlslSandbox%20Scenes/GlslSandbox.zip
http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/ShaderToy%20Scenes/ShaderToy.zip

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/Experiments/Complex%20Functions.zip
http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusTunnels.zip

Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
December 13, 2015 (edited)
I have done some more Fracedlic Scenes and I have also updated some of the existing Fracedelic scenes.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes_04.zip

The updates are mainly adding @Lezardo's anti-alias shader to the model clips. In some cases this helps to reduce the jagged edges on some of the older model card clips. The more recent scenes I have done include this shader and this update is mainly for the older scenes that didn't have it.

I have also replaced the existing "+No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes - Fractal 21.scn" scene with a completely new Fractal 21 scene based on @EverthangForever's original Fractal Garden scene (@Everthang Forever - I hope you don't mind the edit).

The existing +No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes - Fractal 21.scn has been renamed to "+No.6_Fracedelic_Scenes (Complex Fn Fractals) - Complex Fractal 01.scn". This is the first scene in a new group of 16 scenes. These scenes use @TheEmu's Complex Function Shader (note that this is an older version of the Shader as I haven't yet gotten round to trying the most recent version). The shader uses random fractal images from the Fractal Folder and also has 16 different ways of computing the complex function (hence 16 scenes). I have also included a number of new Fractal Images in the zip file.

Please note that to work correctly, the previous Fracedelic Scenes must be installed and this latest update needs to be added to the same folder. As there are a lot of revised scenes in the update you will get nags about replacing existing files when you copy/extract them to the folder. Ensure you tell Windows to replace the existing files for the updates to work.

As ever please fell free to use as you wish.

Edit
I forgot to add that if you have your own Fractal Images that you would like to use then you can add them to the "Fractals Folder" in the scene folder. The images in that folder are all 1920 x 1080.

Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
December 13, 2015 (edited)
OK Second Update.

This one is of a more Festive nature. Last year I uploaded some festive scenes and this is an update to them.

scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Xmas_Scenes_2.zip

Again it updates all of the original scenes with @Lezardo's anti-alias shader. I have also tweaked a few of the existing scenes by adding some new images, amending some of the lighting effects and re-doing some of the later scenes which, at the time, were a bit experimental. I have also added a "snow" shader to some of the scenes. I found the shader amongst the shaders that @TheEmu has posted. It is very light on GPU load and AFAICS doesn't cause any problems.

I have also added 7 new scenes.

Please note that to work correctly, the previous Xmas Scenes must be installed before the new scenes are added and this latest update needs to be added to the same folder. The original scenes are still available at

scenes.virtuastripper.net/No.6_Xmas_Scenes.zip

As there are a lot of revised scenes in the update you will get nags about replacing existing files when you copy/extract them to the folder. Ensure you tell Windows to replace the existing files for the updates to work.

As ever please feel free to use as you wish.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the VG Members and Team.

Number6
已加入 在 Oct 2010

1135 发布
December 14, 2015 (edited)
titiii
已加入 在 Feb 2010

28 发布
December 15, 2015 (edited)
Thx Number6.

I watched some of the creations of this thread...
@avatarr : i like this vibrant Blue bar, and some of your voyeur scenes !
@TheEmu : Tardis Conservatory is great... travel through space and time...
TheEmu
已加入 在 Jul 2012

3309 发布
December 20, 2015 (edited)
It appears that I have fairies at the bottom of my garden. For proof see the latest set of scenes that I have uploaded to TheEmusNest.eu. The direct link to the zip file is

http://www.theemusnest.eu/scenes/Zips/TheEmusNaughtyFairies.zip

This set of scenes uses simple technique to assemble the bed of flowers from a random collection of flower and shrub images so there will be different flower bed each time a scene is played. The background is also randomly selected as are the gnomes or other garden ornaments.
Wyldanimal
主持人
已加入 在 Mar 2008

3869 发布
December 22, 2015
I've had 3 requests for the Penthouse Scenes without the tables. Here you go...
scenes.virtuastripper.net/Paris-Penthouse-Club-No-Table.zip http://scenes.virtuastripper.net/Paris-Penthouse-Club-No-Table.zip

these won't replace the Orig, but will be In Addition to the ones already there.
Jplus
已加入 在 Feb 2013

56 发布
December 23, 2015
Wyldanimal:
The Penthouse Scenes without table can not show up in application of Mac system, despite I put it into scenes folder. I do not know why.
Jplus
已加入 在 Feb 2013

56 发布
December 24, 2015
Wyldanimal:
I'm sorry it work now!!!

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!