Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Discussions for Scenes for Version 1.2.X Fullscreen Mode here

论坛 / 关于iStripper的一切

muttonjeff
已加入 在 Nov 2008

726 发布
March 14, 2022
Also, Happy Pi Day
Ditto 😎
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 15, 2022 (edited)
@Socialhazard thanks for the reminder about Pi Day.
The ratio 3.14159 figures in almost every fragment shader.
I've found multiples and fractions of Pi (π) & the Golden Mean
ratio 1.618 (φ or “phi”).seem to 'just work' when you are trying
to fit scenes together code wise & music timing wise. For me
It is nature's magic.

@Socialhazard merci pour le rappel de Pi Day.
Le ratio 3,14159 figure dans presque tous les nuanceurs de fragments.
J'ai trouvé des multiples et des fractions de Pi (π) ou de la moyenne d'or
ratio 1.618 (φ ou « phi »).semble « juste travailler » lorsque vous essayez
pour assembler les scènes en termes de code et de synchronisation musicale.
Pour moi C'est magique.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 16, 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/69?post=738959
关于iStripper的一切 / Share your FullScreen - Member Created Scenes here
FG205-215 incl. some selected WebGL to OpenGL shader conversions. FG214 has a highly tweekable shader. The scn uses framebuffers and size reduced quads to minimise stuttering in case shader loads the...
I have been using a playlist of Jayden Cole & Verena Maxima cards
to set the maximum sittingheight and standingheight
in the .scn code. The sittingheight is limited to
accomodate most models' kneeling episodes ..
The standingheight fits most models being 'in front of da pole'
.. Hope that works ok for you.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
March 16, 2022
Encore une fois, merci pour votre partage @EverthangForever 😊 Toutes les scènes fonctionnent. Celles qui semblent avoir le plus de difficultés sont FG208, 210 et 214, où les mouvements sont un peu saccadés 😉

Again, thanks for sharing @EverthangForever 😊 All scenes work. The ones that seem to have the most difficulty are FG208, 210 and 214, where the movements are a bit jerky 😉
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
March 17, 2022 (edited)
Encore une fois, merci pour votre partage @EverthangForever 😊 Toutes les scènes fonctionnent. Celles qui semblent avoir le plus de difficultés sont FG208, 210 et 214, où les mouvements sont un peu saccadés 😉

Again, thanks for sharing @EverthangForever 😊 All scenes work. The ones that seem to have the most difficulty are FG208, 210 and 214, where the movements are a bit jerky 😉

Same here.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
March 17, 2022 (edited)
Thanks @EverthangForever 😊

All the scenes compile.

I have the same problematic scenes as our friends above.

FG208 (jerks in the movement of the background and the girls).

FG210 and FG214 (small jerks in the movement of the girls). This is the kind of small jerks I notice when I set the program to GPU in the program settings, rather than CPU.

I guess it's not unrelated to the fact that wallpapers use more the graphics card than the CPU?

I'll also add the FG206 scene, because I notice slight random stops in the movement of the wallpaper, when playing, and often when changing clip.

Merci @EverthangForever 😊

Toutes les scènes compilent.

J'ai les mêmes scènes problématiques que nos amis plus haut.

FG208 (saccades dans le mouvement de l'arrière plan et des filles).

FG210 et FG214 (petites saccades dans le mouvement des filles). C'est le genre de petites saccades que je remarque lorsque je règle le programme sur GPU dans les réglages du programme, plutôt que CPU.

J'imagine que ce ne doit pas être étranger au fait que les wallpapers utilise plus la carte graphique que le CPU ?

J'ajouterai aussi la scène FG206, car je remarque de légers arrêts aléatoires dans le mouvement du fond d'écran, lors de la lecture, et souvent lors de changement de clip.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 25, 2022 (edited)
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/69?post=739461
FG216-226 Some recent conversions of shadertoy shaders to run on iStripper's OpenGL platform. FG222 has 2 versions. If one does not compile, pls use the other. FG224 only uses pole clips. https://scen...
Note the change from 'Creative Commons Non Commercial Share Alike'
by the authors 'IQ' and '_pwd_' who now appear to not allow some of their
shaders to be used outside of the shadertoy.com WebGL platform.
As a result, new shaders by these authors can no longer be converted
to run on the Open GL platform .
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
March 25, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever. 😊

Everything works fine for me.

Just little jerks in the movement of the girls in the FG225 and FG226 scenes, with my 4K cards.

Merci @EverthangForever. 😊

Tout fonctionne bien pour moi.

Juste de petites saccades dans le mouvement des filles dans les scènes FG225 et FG226, avec mes cartes 4K.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
March 25, 2022
Thanks @EverthangForever. 😊

Everything works fine for me.

Just little jerks in the movement of the girls in the FG225 and FG226 scenes
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
March 25, 2022 (edited)
@Philours, vous n'avez pas honte de faire des copier coller de mes textes ? 😉
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
March 25, 2022 (edited)
@ComteDracula
Mais pas du tout 😀 Puisque je dis la même chose. Et puis c'est plus facile 👌 J'ai toute fois enlevé une petite partie pour que vous n'exigiez pas de droits d'auteur 😀
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
March 31, 2022 (edited)
👍 😎

FG237 has some stutter of the model but not too bad and seems to smooth out after running a few times on my machine.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
March 31, 2022 (edited)
Good to know they all compile. Thanks lots for your prompt feedback @Socialhazard

Lorsque vous activez pour la première fois une session iStripper, il y a beaucoup de serveur
activité comme les erreurs NetworkAccessManager 204 et la compatibilité sRGB, & écriture
de nouveaux fichiers de cache qui peuvent entraver un trajet en douceur, cependant
comme vous le dites, cela se dissipe rapidement au fur et à mesure que vous jouez de nouvelles scènes.

When you first turn on any iStripper FS session, there is a lot of server
activity like NetworkAccessManager 204 errors and sRGB compatibility, & writing
of new cache & preview files which can get in the way of a smooth ride, however
as you say, that soon dissipates the more you play new scenes.😊
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
April 1, 2022
Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. 😊
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
April 1, 2022
O.Kayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! 😄
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
April 8, 2022
Merci pour ce dernier partage @EverthangForever et spécialement pour FG248T
Deux scènes semblent cependant avoir plus de difficultés à s'exécuter de façon fluide. Il s'agit de FG242 et FG243

Thank you for this last share @EverthangForever and especially for FG248T
Two scenes, however, seem to have more difficulty running smoothly. These are FG242 and FG243
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 8, 2022
@Philours et @ComteDracula
Merci messieurs. il est bon de savoir que ces scènes FG238-248 sont toutes compilées.

@Philours and @ComteDracula
Thank you gentlemen. it is good to know scenes FG238-248 all compile.
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
April 10, 2022
I've been having ***** problems with my machine but will test more later. So far though so good. 👍 😎
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 10, 2022 (edited)
No worries @Socialhazard. Looking forward to your
valuable input once the tech problems are sorted. 😊
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
April 11, 2022
FG 242, 243, and 245 have some model stutter at times but is *****. For me it seems to happen when CPU is over 55% or so utilization for a scene. Hope that's useful. 👍 😎
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 11, 2022 (edited)
@Socialhazard thank you..I will look into the scenes you mentioned to see what can be done to improve them.
FYI, there are several quite unusual scenes coming up in the next bunch before Easter, so stay tuned.

@Socialhazard merci.. Je vais regarder les scènes que vous avez mentionnées pour voir ce qui peut être fait pour les améliorer. Pour info, il y a plusieurs scènes assez inhabituelles à venir dans le prochain groupe avant Pâques, alors restez à l'écoute.
Socialhazard
已加入 在 Nov 2020

1145 发布
April 11, 2022
@EverthangForever

Love it, can't wait. <(^_^)>
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 14, 2022
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/29408/69?post=740590
FG249-259 An assortment of eleven, ( incl. some less typical ) WebGL shaders converted to OpenGL. Run &/or remix them on iStripper's OpenGL platform this Easter. Note: FG255 & FG256 are for pole only....
A useful Note for those remixing shader code..
According to my vghd.logs some of the more recent shaders have required a newer shader version declaration in the shader's first line eg: in shaders such as 'Noise Test 43894242.fsh' by SnoopethDuckDuck. That problem for me is resolved by using
'#version 330' as a .fsh code header there instead of the usual '#version 140'.

Selon mon vghd.logs, certains des shaders les plus récents ont nécessité une déclaration de version de shader plus récente dans la première ligne du shader, par exemple: dans des shaders tels que 'Noise Test 43894242.fsh' par SnoopethDuckDuck. Ce problème pour moi a été résolu en utilisant 'version 330' en tant qu'en-tête de code .fsh au lieu de l'habituel '#version 140'.
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
April 15, 2022 (edited)
Thank you so much @EverthangForever. All scenes compile.

There are jerks in the girls' movement in scenes FG253 and FG259.

This happens as always with scenes that use 100% of my graphics processor.

Merci beaucoup @EverthangForever. Toutes les scènes compilent.

Il y a des saccades dans le mouvement des filles, dans les scènes FG253 et FG259.

Cela se produit comme toujours avec les scènes qui utilisent 100% de mon processeur graphique.
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 15, 2022 (edited)
@Comte merci
J'espère que vous pourrez faciliter la mise à niveau de la mémoire de votre PC.
moins votre disque dur doit fonctionner, mieux c'est.
Je devrais faire de même si je peux trouver des banques de puces compatibles au bon prix bientôt

I hope that you can facilitate the memory upgrade of your PC.
the less your hard drive has to work, the better..
I should do the same if I can find compatible chips banks at the right price soon 😉
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017

1255 发布
April 15, 2022
I have increased the RAM memory of my pc. But it didn't change anything regarding the problem mentioned above. I think it's my graphics card that needs to be changed, but they are unaffordable right now.

J'ai augmenté la mémoire RAM de mon pc. Mais cela n'a rien changer concernant le problème mentionné plus haut. Je crois que c'est ma carte graphique qui doit être changée, mais elles sont inabordables actuellement.
Philours
已加入 在 Feb 2019

1599 发布
April 15, 2022
Merci @EverthangForever
Effectivement, toutes les scènes compilent👍 Celle qui s'exécute le plus difficilement est FG259, quelques secousses également pour FG253 et encore un peu dans FG257.
Bravo pour l'originalité dans FG258👌
Thank you @EverthangForever
Indeed, all the scenes compile👍 The one that runs the hardest is FG259, some twitches also for FG253 and a little more in FG257.
Bravo for the originality in FG258👌
EverthangForever
已加入 在 Oct 2009

2432 发布
April 15, 2022 (edited)
@Philours et @ComteDracula merci.. bon à savoir qu'ils compilent pour vos plates-formes.
Un grand merci également à @Wyldanimal qui m'a aidé à me faire une idée des 'swizzles' de code.

.. good to know they compile for your rigs.
Also a huge thanks to @Wyldanimal who helped us to get our head around the GLSL code swizzles.

您不允许参加!

作为iStripper 的免费用户,您不能在论坛中回答话题或创建新话题。
但您仍然可以访问基本类别并与我们的社区取得联系!