Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

最后发帖 - 页数 104

论坛

troll420
已加入 在 Jan 2019
4 发布
celine
团队
已加入 在 Sep 2007
7101 发布

Thank God It's Friday!

关于iStripper的一切
September 8, 2023, 0 回复
Thank God It's already the second Friday of September !!! Xmas will soon ring at our door!

And well, we can say it already happened, as Kelly Collins rang at the studio's door this week! Check out the Live from the Studio thread : https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53649/1

While waiting for her to land on our screen, we were able to treat ourselves this week with :

On desktop:
  • First release of the sweet Dolly Dyson and her tiny denim shorts for "Deep Inside"
  • Wet wet wet Azelia sunbathing in a tiny bikini for "La Caresse Du Soleil"
  • White angel Kama Oxi is Ready For Our Date
  • One of my favorite outfits worn by Eve Sweet with her "***** me" nipples for "Sporty Fucking"
  • Lisa Belys' new show and her bride lingerie set marks her "End Of Innocence"
  • I love Sandra Lyd's large smile in this "Blue Satin Ribbon", very promising!
  • Red nighty for Aria Star, "Brighter Than Cassiopeia"

on Mobile

And what to say about our models released on mobile except WOW :
  • Bonni Gee, your very very personal assistant
  • Aria Star and her tiny denim shorts
  • Kama Oxi, pink and dicker 😍

VR 180°

And while waiting for Carla Vyxx' take two planned for October 5, here is her VR 180 video where she wears the amazing lingerie set from her trading card show whom auctions should start on November 9th !

https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/9ea9722eafbf81cb

Talking about Xmas in advance, don't forget to take advantage of the 2 promo games currently online on the EVENT tab for the coming week :

The Twenty-Five and the Free Pack

The Twenty Five is the only promo where you can win Joker cards, to exchange against Special Event Cards (check out their section on the store tab)

The Free Pack is one of the best options to increase your collection of cards! And the more you progress the higher your discount becomes and you even win free packs of cards during your journey !

Enjoy!
ComteDracula
已加入 在 Aug 2017
2419 发布

New price / New VIP status

关于iStripper的一切
September 8, 2023, 130 回复
I can't believe it. Because of the new Master and Elite levels, I've lost the "pause" and "slow motion" functions on my old stable version, which would no longer know my current level, because it doesn't recognize these new levels. I ***** it when people ***** me to upgrade to a newer unstable version in order to keep functions I used to have. Totem, please correct all your malfunctions before trying to ***** us to upgrade to other versions. We pay more and have fewer functions because of this. I'm also thinking of the loss of carousels. I don't know what to call it.

Are there any other functions I've lost in my old version that I'm happy with, but haven't realized yet?

Je n'en reviens pas. À cause des nouveaux niveaux Master et Elite, j'ai perdu les fonctions "pause" et "ralenti" sur ma vieille version stable, qui ne saurait plus mon niveau actuel, parce qu'il ne reconnaît pas ces nouveaux niveaux. Je déteste qu'on veuille m'obliger à passer à une version instable plus récente, pour conserver des fonctions que j'avais auparavant. Totem corrigez tous vos défauts de fonctionnement, avant de chercher à nous faire passer à d'autres versions. On paie plus cher et on a moins de fonctions à cause de cela. Je pense aussi entre autres à la perte des carrousels. Je ne sais comment qualifier cela.

Y a t'il d'autres fonctions que j'ai perdu dans ma vieille version qui me convient parfaitement, sans l'avoir encore réalisé ?