Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Removal : Lynette

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1841 Сообщения
2 дней назад (edited)
Lynette's content (2012) will be removed from the site (not from your collection) on September 27, 2024.
It will remain in your collection if you have some.

Thank you
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

733 Сообщения
2 дней назад (edited)
Thanks for the notification 💖
I just archived 😎
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1142 Сообщения
2 дней назад
Thanks for the notification 💖
I just archived 😎

Ditto😊👍
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
2 дней назад
Maybe I'll just play once more, but then I'll ask for a refund.
Calgon
Присоединился в May 2022

337 Сообщения
2 дней назад

Sly 🐱
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

733 Сообщения
2 дней назад
OUCH !
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1117 Сообщения
2 дней назад
Yep, she's already deleted from my collection. If a model wants to go, then I'm happy to let her go, with some exceptions, and use my refunded credits on some one new.
Evaneself
Присоединился в Dec 2019

329 Сообщения
2 дней назад
I love you for announcing this! 💖
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4546 Сообщения
2 дней назад
I wish a long and beautiful life to Lynette for the future 💋 And thank you to give us the best of you.
Evaneself
Присоединился в Dec 2019

329 Сообщения
2 дней назад (edited)
All the best for Lynette! Superb woman! 💋
I'm glad I caught her beauty on iStripper now.
Better late than never.
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

633 Сообщения
2 дней назад
Thanks for the heads up!
goodwolf
Присоединился в May 2011

255 Сообщения
2 дней назад
How to ask refund on the card 1204?
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1492 Сообщения
2 дней назад (edited)
@goodwolf,
If your cards play, there is no need to ask for a refund.

If your cards do not play, or you no longer want them, you can ask customer service to remove them. You will get a refund for these cards.

Go to help in the app, click on customer service.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
2 дней назад
Hi all, If you want a refund, could you please send an email to [email protected]
Thank you
jclown781
Присоединился в Feb 2008

106 Сообщения
1 день назад
Appreciate the heads up as well but was wondering if you guys found this out suddenly or for whatever reason have to remove these right away? It seems like kind of short notice unless there's other notification somewhere I don't know of or could have forgotten about. It is partly my fault I'm not on this everyday anymore usually only a couple times a week but even so this just seemed to come out of nowhere and may give some of us little or no time to act on it that's all.
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

733 Сообщения
1 день назад
I reckon Totem try to get us as much notification time as they can.
I think the laws in Europe control it.
When a model asks for her material to be removed.. it effectively means immediately.

I may be wrong ... if so... cest la vie 😊
Lincy
Присоединился в Apr 2024

30 Сообщения
1 день назад
Yes, also appreciate receiving notice and as much in advance as possible. Don't have her in my collection, but in case this applies in the future.
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

633 Сообщения
1 день назад
I think that giving us advance notice at all is actually quite generous.

The last thing Lynette or others (whose shows are removed from the store) want, is to make lots of people here rush in to buy her shows before they're gone 😄 At least the more "FOMO inclined" of us will be doing that.

One of the recent removals happened without any kind of notice beforehand. Can't remember who it was.
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1841 Сообщения
1 день назад
One of the recent removals happened without any kind of notice beforehand. Can't remember who it was.
It was Karolina and the lack of notice was my fault.
Lynette sent me a "calm" request, whereas Karolina was completely in *****, that's why I rushed to remove her cards...
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1841 Сообщения
1 день назад
I think the laws in Europe control it.When a model asks for her material to be removed.. it effectively means immediately.I may be wrong ... if so... cest la vie 😊

We have an agreement signed with the models that clearly specifies the usage done of their content. The reason why we quickly accede to their request for removal is ethical, we have the greatest respect for our models, we understand their life changes and we put a lot of energy into supporting them in their process...
lazyboy1729
Присоединился в Apr 2022

30 Сообщения
1 день назад
Thanks for the notification 💖I just archived 😎
@muttonjeff How to archive the cards?
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1492 Сообщения
1 день назад
@lazyboy1729,
You make a copy of the card folders within the models folder.
Then, place that copy somewhere else, pasting it into a folder of your choice.
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1492 Сообщения
1 день назад
@Celine said this:
...whereas Karolina was completely in *****...

How was Karolina in a *****?
I do not understand how she ***** about her card removal.
lazyboy1729
Присоединился в Apr 2022

30 Сообщения
1 день назад
@lazyboy1729,You make a copy of the card folders within the models folder.Then, place that copy somewhere else, pasting it into a folder of your choice.

Thanks @JonC001

Okay so if I ever need to reinstall iStripper in a new system if I introduce this model folder it will play from my collection. I believe the thumbnails has to be backedup as well..
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

733 Сообщения
1 день назад (edited)
@lazyboy1729,You make a copy of the card folders within the models folder.Then, place that copy somewhere else, pasting it into a folder of your choice.Thanks @JonC001Okay so if I ever need to reinstall iStripper in a new system if I introduce this model folder it will play from my collection. I believe the thumbnails has to be backedup as well..
the thumbnails are in the 'data' folders

I save mine on an external SSD drive just in case my main drive gets corupted etc.
JonC001
Присоединился в Mar 2008

1492 Сообщения
1 день назад
@lazyboy1729,
you are welcome.

Yes, back up the folders within the data folder too. This is not necessary for the current system you are using. The images may or may not be gone (I have never lost my images of Karolina and Dianna, and have not used custom images), but the cards will still play.
On a new (different) system, you will definitely need a backup of the entire data folder (and all card folders within it).
Place these on an external hard drive, or anywhere you can access that is not the 'c' drive.
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

633 Сообщения
1 день назад
... whereas Karolina was completely in *****, that's why I rushed to remove her cards...

😟 Maybe she had forgotten that she had done the shows(!), and someone close to her found out and told her(?)
Romla
Присоединился в Jul 2016

153 Сообщения
2 часов назад
... whereas Karolina was completely in *****, that's why I rushed to remove her cards...😟 Maybe she had forgotten that she had done the shows(!), and someone close to her found out and told her(?)

Usually one of their relatives will find out and they are in ***** for a while after that. While I think it is nothing to be ashamed for, too many people still thinks differently.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !