Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

iStripper 2.0 - reveal #2 : The Playlists

Форум / Всё о iStripper

vg4us
Присоединился в Dec 2008

113 Сообщения
4 July
I applied a filter. Now how do I select all the shows that were filtered?
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1847 Сообщения
4 July
I applied a filter. Now how do I select all the shows that were filtered?
click and slide to overlay all :)
TomPlayer
Присоединился в Nov 2016

13 Сообщения
5 July
Matbe someone has already asked this:-) I there a way to chose the scene you want in 2.0 - otherwise 2.0 is amazing!
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1847 Сообщения
5 July
@TomPlayer what do you mean by "scene" please ? are you refering to the screensaver or the type of clips ?
TomPlayer
Присоединился в Nov 2016

13 Сообщения
5 July
In the traditional version, there is a tab for alo the scenes, including excellent scenes developed by various people... in that version it is possible to click on start for a specific scene. Is there a way of doing this in 2.0?
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1143 Сообщения
5 July (edited)
@TomPlayer

In the top bar near the right hand end, next to your credits, should be your Avatar.

If you click on the Avatar you get a drop down menu.

Select fullscreen.

All the fullscreen scenes should be available from there.

HTH

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !