Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Specify Dance Types in Desktop Mode / Transparent Background in Full Screen Mode

Форум / Всё о iStripper

FluffyCushhion
Присоединился в Jun 2024

6 Сообщения
11 June
I really like that I can specify specific dance types in the SCM files for the Full Screen mode. Is this possible for the desktop mode?

Alternatively, is it possible to specify a transparent background for Full Screen mode so that I could see the dancers over the top of another programme while still be able to set settings in an SCM file? I've tried a png file with some transparencies but the transparent area appeared white.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3898 Сообщения
11 June
FSS ( Full Screen Scenes ) are generated by the GPU or Emulated GPU if you don't have a dedicated Graphics card.
Your Desktop display is Buffered and replaced by the FSS
So there is No Background Desktop display, while FSS are being displayed.
it's like a Game Screen. The Game Display replaces the normal Desktop display.

You could Simulated a desktop display by using a snapshot of your Desktop as the background layer of the FSS
Then control the Transparency of all of the Layers in front of the background layer.
Or you could use a series of images and timers and transparency to play an animated set of desktop captures.
This would Simulate Desktop activity.

FluffyCushhion
Присоединился в Jun 2024

6 Сообщения
11 June
Thank you, appreciate the response. Thats not going to work for me.

Are we able to sepcify the types of dannces in Desktop mode. For example, if I only wanted to see Pole dances? In Full Screen I would edit the SCM to say "allow: pole". Anything similar for Desktop mode?
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

739 Сообщения
11 June
not as simple, but in desktop mode you can open the cliplist and only enable the type of clip(s) you want to see.
However this is on individual cards only, and when you want to change the dance type, you will have to repeat the process.
FluffyCushhion
Присоединился в Jun 2024

6 Сообщения
12 June
Thank you for this, muttonjeff. A bit of a chore but I'd be up for it.

However, I'm clicking the cards in my collection from the desktop app and I can't see an 'clipset' to open. Would you offer me a little more direction?

Its a feature I'd like to see, I might raise it in the feature requests.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1120 Сообщения
12 June
Its a feature I'd like to see, I might raise it in the feature requests.
No need, if you open the drop down list from your name, select settings.
Then top left corner select the advanced settings option.
Lots to play with then.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1143 Сообщения
12 June (edited)
@FluffyCushhion

However, I'm clicking the cards in my collection from the desktop app and I can't see an 'clipset' to open. Would you offer me a little more direction?I

As @wrightsayswow states there are lots of options in settings if you use the "advanced" mode.

Click on your "username" in the App menu bar and from the dropdown list select "Settings".

Make sure the "Advanced" box is "checked".

Scroll down to the Display Section.

There is an item that says "Display Clip List" make sure the box next to it is "checked".

Go to your "Collection" page and click on a card to bring up the card details page. You should see a "Clapperboard" icon in the menu bar for the details page (right hand end) Click on this and it will display a list of clips for the card.

You can enable/disable clips by Checking/Unchecking the clip. You can play any clip by double clicking it in the list. You can ***** clips into the the next area of "Now Playing".

HTH
FluffyCushhion
Присоединился в Jun 2024

6 Сообщения
12 June
Found it. Thanks everyone!
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

739 Сообщения
12 June
Found it. Thanks everyone!
👍👍👍
Bitwrangler
Присоединился в Apr 2021

167 Сообщения
12 June
If you want to see only one sort of clip- say, pole dancing- it is probably a better idea to make a playlist made up of those clips rather than changing the clip selection on each card. Because you might change your mind later. Playlists are your friend.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1120 Сообщения
12 June
Playlists are your friend.
Yes especially as our collections grow!

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !