Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

English Language Issues

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Cheytaurian
Присоединился в May 2023

1 Сообщения
18 February
English Language Issues seem to be plaguing your company. My laptop broke some time ago, and I realized recently how much I was missing those beautiful dancing models whose shows I had bought. Please notice I used the term bought, as in purchased, which is what your company put on its website. My credit card statement also characterized them as purchases.

So I went to your site with my new tablet, to look at the shows I had purchased, and your website, for some reason, thought it appropriate to offer to charge me money to see the content I already bought.

This has led me to the inescapable conclusion that your company has either lost its access to the English language, our that you have decided to begin lying to your customers.

Now I assume it must be the former, althugh every language on earth has the ability to distinguish between purchasing and renting. After all, if you were actually telling the truth about my "Purchases", then, as is the case with all purchases, them attempting to charge me money to gain access to what I already have is called, "Extortion", which is worse than, "Theft".

So here's my suggestion: Allow your customers to begin "Donating" your company small amounts of "Money", so that you may "Rent" some "Dictionaries" so that you may regain your access to the English Language, at least temporarily, since you obviously don't seem to "buy in" to the notion of actually purchasing things. After all, I wouldn't want to introduce any further ***** into a situation that you apparently already have so much trouble handling properly.

Please advise me and your other customers when (or "IF") you "Decide" to "Change" your business plan and product offerings to reflect your actual practices, instead just being a very large accumulation of irrelevant words .

Seriously, though, you should either change your actions to fit your words, or vice versa. There is STILL a great deal of frustration, and even anger, at the fact that your actions seem to imply that you do not give a Sham (or is it a Dit?) about what your customers think.
peterbanker
Присоединился в Jan 2009

216 Сообщения
18 February
@Cheytaurian

Did you go to istripper mobile which is now a subscription site?
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4555 Сообщения
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
18 February (edited)
I don't know if anyone at Totem has English language issues, but I think to know your post to have some mistakes.

If you look carefully in the account history (both on iS software AND on iS site!), only thing actually stated by company as a "purchase", being actually a purchase and involving your credit card, happens of course when you buy a credit pack.

Using bought credits then, both here on software or on site, you can (but this is not a real purchase and also is never registered on your credit card) just "add a card to your collection" which means that you get a license to watch it but you don't own it (see T&C).

Such license, in any case, has not been terminated - and if you go back to a laptop, or wherever you can download the iStripper software, all shows in your collection will be visible again at any time.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !