Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

NEW VERSION: 1.2.549

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1851 Сообщения
9 January (edited)
Dear All,

We've released a new version, 1.2.549.

It includes a new tutorial for new comers and also it solves the issue to read the video tutorials on the NFT tab :)

Upgrading now is the best way for you to stay up-to-date for upcoming 2024 new functionalities on iStripper...

At your disposal for any questions!

"Check for Updates" from the bottom of your advanced settings page 🤗

If you want a specific version, here are the direct links:

PC (x64): https://www.istripper.com/binary/versions/1_2_549/1001/x64/setup-istripper.exe
PC (x86): https://www.istripper.com/binary/versions/1_2_549/1001/x86/setup-istripper.exe
MacOS: https://www.istripper.com/binary/versions/1_2_549/1001/setupmac-istripper.dmg
goodwolf
Присоединился в May 2011

260 Сообщения
9 January
Now every tiny updates will have this annoying log-in notification ? It is very disturbing and invasive. It annoys you until you install every tiny updates. Pls. make it go away. A don"t show again button would be appriciated. thx
Ilookgirls
Присоединился в Apr 2016

9 Сообщения
9 January
Hey.. What "upcoming 2024 new functionalities on iStripper"? 😍
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1851 Сообщения
10 January
log-in notification

could you precise ? maybe send a screenshot to [email protected]

Cheers
CoolerDude
Присоединился в May 2008

71 Сообщения
10 January
Curious
Just into the new year and already a new release.😐
goodwolf
Присоединился в May 2011

260 Сообщения
10 January
Hi @Celine,

the notification which tells, that a new version is available and click here to update.
Every time I launch the programe it is there. At a certain point it becomes annoying, because it freezes out the launch process for some seconds. That window could very much use a "don't show this notification again" button. The user has been informed, so job done until an even newer version comes again.
thx
Freelancer8704
Присоединился в Dec 2013

2 Сообщения
11 January

did the update get rid of the option to play specific clips of our choosing? I just noticed it when trying to play glass clips
Northstar17
Присоединился в Nov 2011

14 Сообщения
12 January
regarding qustion of Ilookgirls, may you tell which new functionalities please?
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1851 Сообщения
12 January
Too early to reveal :-P
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
12 January (edited)
"upcoming 2024 new functionalities on iStripper"
The most important thing is new functionalities NOT to mean to remove any of the already existing ones.

Moreover, @Celine in a post which i can not find did show a screenshot about new upcoming version having a black background...
Please make users able to choose between white and black background. I don't like black one, and it makes my eyes very tired. Thanks in advance!
Plopsaland
Присоединился в Sep 2008

126 Сообщения
13 January
Hi @Celine,the notification which tells, that a new version is available and click here to update.Every time I launch the programe it is there. At a certain point it becomes annoying, because it freezes out the launch process for some seconds. That window could very much use a "don't show this notification again" button. The user has been informed, so job done until an even newer version comes again.thx

I mostly install them right away. These are no beta versions. But have to admit the popup can be a bit annoying, sometimes I just start the pc quickly to buy a new girl and then need to run to an appointment. A button remind me in 3 days or so whould be good. Or in settings an option how to handle updates.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !