Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Talent of the year 2023

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1851 Сообщения
29 December 2023
It's time to elect our Talent of the year 2023 among the 12 talents of the month!

A. Lana Lane (Talent of January)

B. Kelly Collins (Talent of Febuary)

C. Dee Vine (Talent of March)

D. Elle Mira (Talent of April)

E. Emiri Momota (Talent of May)

F. Mara Blake (Talent of June)

G. Marina Gold (Talent of July)

H. Sky Pierce (Talent of August)

I. Kama Oxi (Talent of September)

J. Carla Vyxx (Talent of October)

K. Alissa Foxy (Talent of November)

L. Shelena (Talent of December)

HOW TO PARTICIPATE?

Go to Discord https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/809783937907687505/1190268505354936361 and click on the letter that corresponds to your favorite Talent.

The Poll will end on January 2, 2023.
elchavodelocho
Присоединился в Jun 2009

6 Сообщения
29 December 2023
Great year, Dolz and NFT,
Congrats!!
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1851 Сообщения
29 December 2023
Great year, Dolz and NFT,Congrats!!

😘
Robbie2022
Присоединился в Jan 2023

7 Сообщения
29 December 2023
Mara Blake
Alissa Foxy
Lana Lane
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1144 Сообщения
29 December 2023
Mara the Magnificent for me.

Her first show just blew me away and that Matrix parody is my current all time favourite iStripper show.

I've not been that smitten by a performer since Anna Tatu.
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
29 December 2023
Lana, Kelly, Mara, Alissa, Kama, and Elle all deserve that title. Good batch of models this year.
rimmer68
Присоединился в Oct 2013

49 Сообщения
29 December 2023
Yes, I would have to agree it's been a very talented year- so hard to choose- but Carla Vyxx on top for me (or on the bottom, whichever my Goddess chooses❤️
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
29 December 2023
I think it would have been preferable to get the poll here rather than on Discord - since each and every iStripper member has free access to this forum, while for accessing Discord he has to make a separate account.
Jester1963
Присоединился в Dec 2019

6 Сообщения
29 December 2023
I think it would have been preferable to get the poll here rather than on Discord - since each and every iStripper member has free access to this forum, while for accessing Discord he has to make a separate account.

I agree. Especially since -- again -- I am unable to vote in the polls on Discord. I get a message that says the page won't load because I don't have "permission" to access the polls.
fallen0ne
Присоединился в Sep 2007

163 Сообщения
29 December 2023
Hello.
Is it please possible to get a poll here on the forum as well? Not all of us use discord or other 3rd party apps. I just use the iStripper application.
Thank you.
JayZ971
Присоединился в Mar 2009

2245 Сообщения
29 December 2023
This selection for the "Talent of The Year" gets harder every year (that's a good thing)

My "Final Four"...........

Emiri Momota
Kama Oxi
Carla Vyxx
Shelena

So hard to decide.........
64buick2
Присоединился в Jul 2008

102 Сообщения
29 December 2023
For me it was a toss up between Carla Vyxx and Shelena. And I don't think it's fair to show the number of votes for each model before the poll ends.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
29 December 2023
agree. Especially since -- again -- I am unable to vote in the polls on Discord. I get a message that says the page won't load because I don't have "permission" to access the polls.

Have you verified you Discord account when you joined the iStripper server and have you verified your iStripper level with one of the mods in the verification thread? Because you get access to some features only after verification.

https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/755077648455303308
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/896253312440090695
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
30 December 2023

I disagree, here you have like a few hundret that vote in the end, because only a fraction of users ever visit the forum. On discord there are 18K users and we have at this point over 300 votes already, at the end there will me thousand in total.
Also here in the forum you can only choose one single girl out of the 12, on discord you can choose every girl you like, you could vote for every girl, if you want to.

And yes I voted for 7 out of the 12, because I couldn't choose between them and I don't want to choose between them.
Number6
Присоединился в Oct 2010

1144 Сообщения
30 December 2023
I disagree, here you have like a few hundret that vote in the end, because only a fraction of users ever visit the forum. On discord there are 18K users and we have at this point over 300 votes already, at the end there will me thousand in total.Also here in the forum you can only choose one single girl out of the 12, on discord you can choose every girl you like, you could vote for every girl, if you want to.And yes I voted for 7 out of the 12, because I couldn't choose between them and I don't want to choose between them.

Sorry @Ullubo but in the main channels on Discord there are fewre posts than there have been on these forums recently and I monitor both.

As for voting for more than one model I think that that should not be allowed. You vote once for one model. If you look at this from another point of view why can't I vote 100 times for one model?

Sorry but I think the whole Discored thing is totally unrepresentative of the typical iS membership especially on these forums.
zzmaskers
Присоединился в Mar 2011

608 Сообщения
30 December 2023
My vote is for ❤️Kelly Collins❤️. She's for me the ❤️Taylor Swift❤️ of iStripper.

The video is of 1989 World Tour 2015 in Sydney with "Shake it Off".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsCrgj5FhFE
NhuTrang
Присоединился в Aug 2023

2 Сообщения
30 December 2023 (edited)
Alissa Foxy, Lana Lane and Kelly Collins are so talented and outstanding, they have won many awards from Istripper. A new talent appearing is Mara Blake, she promises to make many hearts skip a beat, she needs to appear more in the near future. Mara Blake is my choice.
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
30 December 2023
Would making a poll here and on Discord then adding the results together really be THAT mich work?
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
30 December 2023
Would making a poll here and on Discord then adding the results together really be THAT mich work?

That wouldn't work, as you van only make a single vote here in the forum and several votes on discord, so you get two different results that can't be merged or compared. Also could people vote in both then, manipulating the results even more.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
30 December 2023
As for voting for more than one model I think that that should not be allowed. You vote once for one model. If you look at this from another point of view why can't I vote 100 times for one model?

Also on discord you can't vote more then once for one girl, but you can give other girls a vote two.

Sorry @Ullubo but in the main channels on Discord there are fewre posts than there have been on these forums recently and I monitor both.
Sorry but I think the whole Discored thing is totally unrepresentative of the typical iS membership especially on these forums.

Then you must be on a total different discord server than I am. Alone in the German and French channels, we had more posts yesterday, in a few hours, then this forum in a week.
Also we have more bug reports and feedback on discord, especially the team moved it there for a reason.
You can stay in this outdated medium, called forum, and continue to mourn the old days. I will move on.

ps.: Even discord is not the future and will be replaced at some point, there are other platform already. That's the way things go.
Marco1993
Присоединился в Dec 2009

5 Сообщения
30 December 2023
Mara Blake should win imho.
Alexa09
Присоединился в Jun 2010

8 Сообщения
31 December 2023
Kelly Collins - super star!
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
31 December 2023
Would making a poll here and on Discord then adding the results together really be THAT mich work?That wouldn't work, as you van only make a single vote here in the forum and several votes on discord, so you get two different results that can't be merged or compared. Also could people vote in both then, manipulating the results even more.

Yes to both. As this is only for fun, who cares if people vote in both and that there were 2 different "voting regimes" so to speak.
Evaneself
Присоединился в Dec 2019

330 Сообщения
31 December 2023 (edited)
Alissa Foxy was Talent of the year 2022.
We understood.
Someone else please!

For me are Kelly Collins, Mara Blake, Elle Mira, Shelena and Kama Oxi .
It's too hard to pick just one.
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
31 December 2023
Yes to both. As this is only for fun, who cares if people vote in both and that there were 2 different "voting regimes" so to speak.

You can ***** as much as you want, last MotY votes 2021 and 2022 were discord only and so is this one. There will be no vote of this kind in this forum anymore.

Alissa Foxy was Talent of the year 2022.
We understood.
Someone else please!

Alissa Foxy is in lead again, only way to change this is to join Discord and vote for someone else 😂
https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/809783937907687505/1190268505354936361
Evaneself
Присоединился в Dec 2019

330 Сообщения
31 December 2023
Alissa Foxy is in lead again, only way to change this is to join Discord and vote for someone else 😂

You do not understand. It is wrongly chosen from the start.
Dfner
Присоединился в Feb 2018

635 Сообщения
31 December 2023
You do not understand. It is wrongly chosen from the start.

What you mean "wrongly" chosen? The candidates are always selected from those who have been "Talent of the Month" in that year. Because Alissa Foxy was Talent of the Month this year, it would be "wrong" not to include her as a candidate.

There's no rule against someone winning TotY twice if that's how members here vote. If members think that Alissa Foxy was the best performer this year, that's how it is then - and this is not that serious to begin with. I'm sure other TotY-candidates won't be horribly offended even if Alissa won again 😀

My votes went for Kelly Collins and Shelena, but I do like the others, too. No point in voting everyone, though...
RickyMart
Присоединился в Nov 2023

1 Сообщения
1 January
Alissa Foxy - goddess Istripper
Alkasyn
Присоединился в Apr 2008

717 Сообщения
1 January
Yes to both. As this is only for fun, who cares if people vote in both and that there were 2 different "voting regimes" so to speak.You can ***** as much as you want, last MotY votes 2021 and 2022 were discord only and so is this one. There will be no vote of this kind in this forum anymore.Alissa Foxy was Talent of the year 2022.We understood.Someone else please!Alissa Foxy is in lead again, only way to change this is to join Discord and vote for someone else 😂https://discord.com/channels/709339443777110026/809783937907687505/1190268505354936361

I think you think I'm invested in this one way or the other - ***** is too strong of a word. I don't care either way what's going to happen with the vote, jsut saying it wouldn't take much to "appease" the forum-only people (of which I am not one, btw).
Iliv
Присоединился в Mar 2023

16 Сообщения
1 January
Alissa Foxy without any doubt.
Charm, positive attitude, sensuality and the best smile.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !