Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Thank God It's Friday!  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1851 Сообщения
10 November 2023 (edited)
Thank God It's Friday and the image tells it all about the return of the promo that you so often claim for...
Attention please : this offer will last ONE week only !

Choose the one(s) you'll get for free among our releases of the week :
  • Second release of Hilary C's take 3 and definitely my favorite outfit and performance in "Number 69" - Also released on mobile!
  • The FIRST RELEASE of our italian cutie Eva Generosi all in splendid lace lingerie in "Desert Fox"
  • An outfit full of promises and surprises for Princess Alice today, purposely named "Princess Of The Whip" - Also released on mobile!
  • It's Lumi Ray's week! both on your desktop and in your VR headset! This desktop show named "Lumineuse Beauté" is definitely a must have, she is STUNNING!
  • Tiny tiny shorts are back on Vivian Grace's bottom for "Boardwalk Baby" - Also released on mobile!
  • Italy again this week, lucky guys, with Shelena and her hot fringed red negligee in "Scarlet Ripe"
  • and the FIRST RELEASE of Agrus, interpreting a young pastry apprentice in "Mignonne A Croquer"

Also, for those of you who did not have the chance to reach the Special Event card of Carla Vyxx "La Reine Des Ténèbres" while playing the Halloween slot machine, you can exchange it against one of your Joker Cards now :)

On mobile:
  • Hilarcy C "Number 69"
  • Princess Alice "Princess Of The Whip"
  • Vivian Grace "Boardwalk Baby"

In VR 180 :
Lumi Ray, her muscular body, sweet tanned skin and super erotic mouth and poses are waiting for you here :https://www.istripper.com/vr180/detail/cc659bc30107337c

1/5 CASHBACK

Yes, you read me right !!! The so wonderful cashback offer is back !!!
For each 5 shows you buy, we immediately refund the least expensive one !
Hurry up, this so generous offer will last ONE week only !

Enjoy!

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !