Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Alissa Foxy-Strip Fighter card

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Nikr4w
Присоединился в Nov 2014

3 Сообщения
13 October 2023
I would like to know how many clips are standing versus table for this card? Also, how long the costume stays on would be helpful. I love this costume and I would like to buy the card if there is some striptease/role play elements, but not if they are mainly expliciit table top elements. Thank you for your help!
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1260 Сообщения
13 October 2023 (edited)
If I exclude the three extracts, there are 3 table clips for a total of 17' 15" and 10 clips standing or with the bar.

She looks stunning. There are several clips where she's completely naked, without her costume, which, by the way, is not very difficult to remove.

I can't get enough of seeing her naked.

Si j'exclu les trois extraits, il y a 3 clips de table pour un total de 17' 15" et 10 clips debout ou avec la barre.

Elle est magnifique. Il y a plusieurs clips ou elle est entièrment nue, sans son costume, qui en passant n'est pas très difficile à enlever.

Je ne me tanne pas de la voir nue.
legnaydal
Присоединился в Dec 2007

7 Сообщения
13 October 2023
We really need to preview the clips BEFORE buying cards.
I still not understand why this feature is not yet included in the app. It is like buying a car and not testing it before, blind purchase...
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4555 Сообщения
13 October 2023 (edited)
We really need to preview the clips BEFORE buying cards. It is like buying a car and not testing it before, blind purchase...

I don't agree with this statement.
Here, I would say it likes a movie : you can watch a preview, not the full movie before going to the cinema.
beezy421
Присоединился в Jun 2019

1 Сообщения
13 October 2023
theres a preview button though its the little blue one beside wishlist, i literally have the preview XD
Nikr4w
Присоединился в Nov 2014

3 Сообщения
18 October 2023
Thank you! I bought the card.
UKstockinglvr
Присоединился в Apr 2019

21 Сообщения
24 October 2023
We really need to preview the clips BEFORE buying cards. It is like buying a car and not testing it before, blind purchase...
I don't agree with this statement.
Here, I would say it likes a movie : you can watch a preview, not the full movie before going to the cinema.

Unless the OP means preview the clips list, which I feel is a good idea.

EG Would make me more inclined to buy a card that I am unsure of, if I see it has the clip types I prefer.

There are some good reviewers that list the clip types, understandably this does not cover the entire catalogue.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !