Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

New price / New VIP status

Форум / Всё о iStripper

bamboombamm
Присоединился в Mar 2012

57 Сообщения
6 September 2023 (edited)
I'm totally unawared of the price hike even though I'm somewhat active on the forum, primarily I think because it's pin on the top, but obviously most pinned old are old post, even for most forum. That's why I'm unawared. This is a little upset I was waiting for a buy 5 free 1 event, now I'm actually paying the same when the event starts. This is sad life. But yeah, this is a great product I dont *****. It's just that after waiting for so long, it wasn't the discount I was waiting for.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
6 September 2023
Dear all,

as announced in July, all the shows initially set at 25 credits now cost 30 credits, starting today Sept. 04, 2023.

In parallel, we have created two new VIP levels:

1/ "Master" that you will get once you have 3 000+ shows in your collection.
Being a Master will give you 50% discount on all shows.

--> And if you don't have 3 000 shows in your collection yet, you will receive 100 credits for free once you reach this level !
(the 100 free credits are not retroactive, they will not be given if you already own more than 3 000 cards as of today)

2/ "Elite" that you will get if you own all the shows available including the Special Event Cards.
Being an "Elite" will give you 50% discount on all shows and a membership to iStripper mobile, unlocking all its content.

--> You will remain Elite as long as you keep getting all the shows. Your status will be checked every 10 days.

At this occasion, all our VIP icons have been revamped!

To benefit from these news, please upgrade to version 1.2.534 by clicking the "check for updates" button in your settings or by accepting the update when iStripper launches.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
6 September 2023
I'm totally unawared of the price hike even though I'm somewhat active on the forum, primarily I think because it's pin on the top,

Its not pinned at the top, it was the post that created this thread. If you are going to post in a thread it is usually worthwhile looking at that first post in order to understand what the thread is about as it might have wandered a bit by the time the later posts are made.

his is why I have previously remarked here that the new home page would, in my opinion, be greatly improved if the "News" section was was the most prominent part of that page, or at the very least that you do not have to scroll down before you can see that it even exists. That way it would be harder to miss important announcements, currently we have to actively look for them.
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

735 Сообщения
6 September 2023
I'm somewhat active on the forum
86 posts in 11 years ???
kitchenking
Присоединился в Mar 2015

17 Сообщения
6 September 2023
The increase in price is way too much. As others have said I will not be purchasing cards often.
Sexy3DBoy
Присоединился в Jun 2011

473 Сообщения
6 September 2023
J'ai toujours aimé le nombre "15" donc bien vu cette augmentation 😎
R2D34ever2
Присоединился в Dec 2007

351 Сообщения
6 September 2023
I don't get it.. I pay 12 credits for the latest show ...what is with the 30 credits ??
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
6 September 2023
@R2D34ever2 It is the initial price with zero discount .
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
6 September 2023 (edited)
I don't get it.. I pay 12 credits for the latest show ...what is with the 30 credits ??

Where are you seeing 30 credits? Is it via the web page or the app? I only see the discounted price with the app.
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1603 Сообщения
6 September 2023
I have previously remarked here that the new home page would, in my opinion, be greatly improved if the "News" section was was the most prominent part of that page, or at the very least that you do not have to scroll down before you can see that it even exists. That way it would be harder to miss important announcements, currently we have to actively look for them.
👍
Virt4B
Присоединился в Aug 2008

454 Сообщения
6 September 2023
As a long time member since 2008 I have'nt posted in the forum for a long time. I am one of those users who buy just the cards I want to so I still don't have the 3000 mark.

But I still enjoy the product.

The prices have not chanced for a long time. I think the increase is fair.

Keep up with your very good work Totem.

Greetings
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1603 Сообщения
6 September 2023
Where are you seeing 30 credits?

Et bien @TheEmu, sur le premier post de ce fil, comme vous aimez faire remarquer que toute réponse doit se référer au post initial ! C'est en fait la première info que vous recevez en lisant l'annonce. Bien entendu si vous poursuivez la lecture, vous pouvez comprendre plus de choses concernant la nouvelle tarification. Vous, comme moi comprenons ce genre de changement. Mais certains pourraient ne pas allez plus a fond dans ce genre de publications. C'est pourquoi, je trouve qu'il serait convivial de publier des annonces plus précises dès le départ😉 Par exemple, annoncez directement une augmentation de prix par rapport au prix que vous payez actuellement en fonction de votre niveau de rabais. Je sais que cela va vous paraitre insensé, mais j'ai l'impression que certains ont compris qu'Ila allaient payer plus du double de ce qu'ils ne payent actuellement 😉

Well @TheEmu, on the first post of this thread, how you like to point out that any answer should refer to the original post! This is actually the first info you receive when reading the ad. Of course if you read on you can understand more about the new pricing. You, like me, understand this kind of change. But some might not go deeper into this kind of publications. Therefore, I find it would be user-friendly to post more accurate announcements from the start😉 For example, directly announce a price increase from the price you are currently paying based on your discount level. I know this is going to sound crazy to you, but I have the impression that some understood that Ila was going to pay more than double what they currently pay 😉
Muriatic
Присоединился в Sep 2017

5 Сообщения
6 September 2023
20% increase in price is a bit too much in my opinion
This was discussed here extensively when it was first announced.

How long should a company keep their prices constant before raising them to counter inflation? In the case of iStripper this is the first price rise in, I think, more than 8 years.

Can you think of anything that has not substantially increased in price over that period?

There may be a few such products but they are very few and far between. The only one that I have encountered is my bus fare - but that is only because I am old enough to have a free bus pass so other people are paying instead.Who do you think should pay for the effect of inflation on the cost of iStripper cards?

One could venture that the sheer economies of scale of this business together with presumably solid subscriber growth would more than allow for maintaining a steady price. However, I don't know the financial information of the company to ascertain how unjustified or justified this price increase is.

All I can say is that I will be consuming 20% less of this product now.
firstVGfan97
Присоединился в Dec 2009

3 Сообщения
6 September 2023
This was not the appointment !
The appointment was : new prices for the girls that were launced since 1 september. The girls launched until august 31 should keep their price.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
7 September 2023
One could venture that the sheer economies of scale of this business together with presumably solid subscriber growth would more than allow for maintaining a steady price.

One could also venture that is why the price was able to be held constant for the previous 8 years or so. But eventually you have to face up to the effects of inflation or else you go bust.

new prices for the girls that were launced since 1 september. The girls launched until august 31 should keep their price.

Which would entail making those very few new cards have a price increase that was far far greater than the 20% that we have seen.

Also note that the cost of creating the cards is far from the only cost that Totem has in runnng their business, those increased costs also have to be covered.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
7 September 2023 (edited)
Well @TheEmu, on the first post of this thread...

Fair enough, I should have included the forum as a possible source.

I had, wrongly, got the impression from an earlier post (not the one I was directly replying to) that someone had seen 30 credits quoted when they had tried to buy a card and that @R2D34ever2 may have seen the same even though that was not what he had ended up paying. Hence my question.

My memory is that with older versions of the software both the base price and the discounted price were shown when you wanted to buy a card - certainly I was previously always aware of the base price as well as the final price. If that was the case then the use of an old version of the software could have been another reason for seing a 30 credit price. But I may well be misrembering, for reasons that have nothing to do with iStripper it has been quite some time since I have actually bought a card.
64cobra
Присоединился в Mar 2008

9 Сообщения
7 September 2023
5793 card's.......... I get an Elite tag and a higher price.I think I'm done until all the ( glitches ) are fixed.The slightly higher price is not a glitch.card prices increased from 25 to 30your old level discount was 45%25 - 45% = 13.75 then if you bought in the 1st 10 days, you got an additional 20%13.75 - 20% = 11 credits as the final price.Now the New pricing and New Discount of 50%30 - 50% = 15, then take off the additional 20%15 - 20% = 12 credits as the final price.

I do understand how the discount system works, After installing the newest version it broke the software, Meaning the pages would do nothing but flash and reload and what I could see was the price of 30 credits on my account.

Now that I was able to fix the issue myself and reinstall the newest version, I see the price of 15 credits not a final price of 12 credits like I keep seeing posted over and over for Master or Elite, I have sent support an email with the vghd log my system specs and now a short ( Less than 500kb video ) Of what I see, Hopefully I will get an answer soon.
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

735 Сообщения
Now that I was able to fix the issue myself and reinstall the newest version, I see the price of 15 credits not a final price of 12 credits like I keep seeing posted over and over for Master or Elite, I have sent support an email with the vghd log my system specs and now a short ( Less than 500kb video ) Of what I see, Hopefully I will get an answer soon.
12 is only if you also have Premium
64cobra
Присоединился в Mar 2008

9 Сообщения
7 September 2023
Now that I was able to fix the issue myself and reinstall the newest version, I see the price of 15 credits not a final price of 12 credits like I keep seeing posted over and over for Master or Elite, I have sent support an email with the vghd log my system specs and now a short ( Less than 500kb video ) Of what I see, Hopefully I will get an answer soon. 12 is only if you also have Premium

Thank you, That little tidbit seems to have been left out of every other post in the ***** forum.
muttonjeff
Присоединился в Nov 2008

735 Сообщения
👍👍👍 glad i could help😊
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
7 September 2023
@64cobra Hi, Let me check... Thank you
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
7 September 2023
@Sexy3DBoy Please install our current version
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
7 September 2023
@64cobra Hi, Could you please sign out and sign in again. Let me know ! : )
64cobra
Присоединился в Mar 2008

9 Сообщения
7 September 2023
@64cobra Hi, Could you please sign out and sign in again. Let me know ! : )

I did sign out and back in, Froze the first time and took longer then normal to load the second time, But it did log in and load.........Other comments are I notice it says Master when buying a card and I did lose 9 discontunied card's that show not downloaded. But do seem to be in the data folders, But will not play anymore, I do wish those could be fixed somehow for those that do own them.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
I did lose 9 discontunied card's that show not downloaded.

If you still have the cards' files in your models folder you should still be able to play the discontinued cards.

If you have them as a backup then you can copy them to the appropiate models folders.

Most, but not all, of the discontinued cards can still be downloaded even though they can no longer be bought.

If you can't download a discontinued card you can ask for, and should get, a refund. Actually you can do that for any discontinued card, but if you do so you will lose the right to play it.

If a discontinued card is displayed as a blank card this does not affect its playability. You can provide your own custom card image if you want to get rid of blank cards.
Sexy3DBoy
Присоединился в Jun 2011

473 Сообщения
7 September 2023
@Sexy3DBoy Please install our current version
done!
R2D34ever2
Присоединился в Dec 2007

351 Сообщения
7 September 2023
sorry I did not see youre question earlier @the Emu ..
I saw the 30 credits in someone else's message within this forum ...
when I think a bit about it he or she is probablly a newer iStripper fan with another discount rate ...
plaese forget that post everyone...

i'm sorry but now I am ***** .. there are still 36 480 shows available in tthe store but still I just got a message congratulations you are now a Elite ...
do i do not have to get the 36 480p shows anymore?
64cobra
Присоединился в Mar 2008

9 Сообщения
8 September 2023
I did lose 9 discontunied card's that show not downloaded.If you still have the cards' files in your models folder you should still be able to play the discontinued cards.If you have them as a backup then you can copy them to the appropiate models folders.Most, but not all, of the discontinued cards can still be downloaded even though they can no longer be bought.If you can't download a discontinued card you can ask for, and should get, a refund. Actually you can do that for any discontinued card, but if you do so you will lose the right to play it.If a discontinued card is displayed as a blank card this does not affect its playability. You can provide your own custom card image if you want to get rid of blank cards.

I do have a backup drive that I will look through and give that a try, Thanks.
ComteDracula
Присоединился в Aug 2017

1257 Сообщения
8 September 2023 (edited)
I can't believe it. Because of the new Master and Elite levels, I've lost the "pause" and "slow motion" functions on my old stable version, which would no longer know my current level, because it doesn't recognize these new levels. I ***** it when people ***** me to upgrade to a newer unstable version in order to keep functions I used to have. Totem, please correct all your malfunctions before trying to ***** us to upgrade to other versions. We pay more and have fewer functions because of this. I'm also thinking of the loss of carousels. I don't know what to call it.

Are there any other functions I've lost in my old version that I'm happy with, but haven't realized yet?

Je n'en reviens pas. À cause des nouveaux niveaux Master et Elite, j'ai perdu les fonctions "pause" et "ralenti" sur ma vieille version stable, qui ne saurait plus mon niveau actuel, parce qu'il ne reconnaît pas ces nouveaux niveaux. Je déteste qu'on veuille m'obliger à passer à une version instable plus récente, pour conserver des fonctions que j'avais auparavant. Totem corrigez tous vos défauts de fonctionnement, avant de chercher à nous faire passer à d'autres versions. On paie plus cher et on a moins de fonctions à cause de cela. Je pense aussi entre autres à la perte des carrousels. Je ne sais comment qualifier cela.

Y a t'il d'autres fonctions que j'ai perdu dans ma vieille version qui me convient parfaitement, sans l'avoir encore réalisé ?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
8 September 2023
@ComteDracula Bonjour , " les fonctions "pause" et "ralenti"" Sont-elles activées dans les réglages du logiciel sous "Controls" ?

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !