Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.
Cowboy33
Присоединился в Jul 2009

6 Сообщения
1 September 2023
The previous menu/opening screen was much better, this new one sucks!
sjaakie
Присоединился в Dec 2007

58 Сообщения
1 September 2023
Also other screen
tableclip was playing on my taskbar
Now a black bar of istripper has come on top of the taskbar that makes the table clips with istripper open less like "being on a table"
color adjustment would be nice, lighter bar as whole istripper screen and dark icons for download and music.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 September 2023
Now a black bar of istripper has come on top of the taskbar that makes the table clips with istripper open less like "being on a table"

I absolutely agree, As you say, the ability to adjust the colour of that bar (without resorting to editing or installing a non-standard skin) would be very welcome.
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
1 September 2023
@sjaakie

Unfortunately the "now playing" bar uses the same entry in the colour palette as does the top menu bar and the pop up buttons that appear when you right-click on the model.

I experienced the same issues as you when I was trying to QA the shows and it makes it very difficult if the model is wearing black shoes and they "blend" into that bar.

The tech team kindly created a special QA skin for me that turned that bar white (effectively invisible) - but it also had the effect of making the pop up buttons invisible so it is not really suitable for general release.

I do know of some people who have created simple skins for themselves where they change the colour to one more preferable to themselves - if you are on Discord you could ask @SexMachine123 how to do it.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !