Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Missing measurement detail for selected models  

Форум / Всё о iStripper

LoOnySsTaR
Присоединился в Feb 2020

8 Сообщения
27 August 2023
Hello out there,

like the title says. I wondered why the measurements for a lot of models is gone by now. Is that a new future course of action? I always loved the thought having a +95 measured hip model on my desktop like Anais Hills 😉, which is probalbly the peak of this example, Sharon Lee and other models 😛 FITTING MY PREFERENCE 😛, undressing. Cause I tend to the plus sized models here in ISTRIPPPER. I am always pleased when there a girls which fit in this measurement preference and hope that those will be still there in the next years or even more variety from other cultures, continents and especially measurements. Hoping for the best to come.

Have pleasant day
Socialhazard
Присоединился в Nov 2020

1150 Сообщения
1 September 2023 (edited)
I think they are looking into it and I hope they fix that. I used to shop using the measurements and found great cards that way. 👍 😎
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53593/1?post=770157
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
LoOnySsTaR
Присоединился в Feb 2020

8 Сообщения
8 September 2023
I think they are looking into it and I hope they fix that. I used to shop using the measurements and found great cards that way. 👍 😎
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/53593/1?post=770157
You are not allowed to see this topic or access data relative to this topic
I hope they do. I love to see especially the ones with the big jiggly asses! 😍
celine
TEAM
Присоединился в Sep 2007

1852 Сообщения
8 September 2023
I confirm we do work on this issue :)

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !