Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

How to reload previously downloaded shows for new installation

Форум / Уголок новых участников

lesbianftw
Присоединился в Jun 2010

2 Сообщения
3 October 2022
I put in the folder where the shows had previously been downloaded. This folder has tons of folders with names of the format a0020, so a letter with a number. How do I releoad those shows in my collection?
lesbianftw
Присоединился в Jun 2010

2 Сообщения
3 October 2022
I did login to my old account. My shows are available under My Collection. I don't want to re-download them again, they're already on disk.
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
3 October 2022
If you have re-installed the app on a new computer, you can only access your old shows without re-downloading IF your shows are on a separate storage device that you can simply plug into the new computer.

You only have 13 shows - it will not take long to re-download the to a new computer if you have to.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3895 Сообщения
3 October 2022
You can copy all of the shows from the 1st computers Models folder
Copy the entire Models folder and ALL of it's subFolders.
to the same Location / folder on the 2nd computer.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !