Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Summer Sale - Q&A

Форум / Всё о iStripper

PSEUDO6ISME
Присоединился в Feb 2020

60 Сообщения
1 July 2021
The results for a single user comprise a microscopically small sample for determining if the odds are in your favour ot not. As i have just gone to great lengths to explain even if the odds are such that the game is fair then you are much more likely to lose out unless you play a huge number of games - at least several thousands, a few hundred is not enough.

In a fair game (such as betting on single numbers at roulette played with a wheel without zeroes) when the outcomes are averaged over a large number of games the expected value of a player's winnings will be zero but the expected outcome for any player of any particular spin, or short series of spins, will be the loss of the money that was bet.

You are, in my opinion, quite right that the games do not suit you - nor do they suit me. Neither of us has anywhere near enough data to justify the claim that the odds strongly favour the house. It may be true, but equally so it may be false - we simply do not know despite any beliefs we may have.

I dont care whatever I am takeing a break from this place for a while.
JuppKowalski
Присоединился в Feb 2020

77 Сообщения
1 July 2021 (edited)
The results for a single user comprise a microscopically small sample for determining if the odds are in your favour ot not. As i have just gone to great lengths to explain even if the odds are such that the game is fair then you are much more likely to lose out unless you play a huge number of games - at least several thousands, a few hundred is not enough.

Play the Wheel Of Bargains next time. 6 fields, 10%, 20%, 35%, 50%, 70%, Free. Statistical the "Free" Field should appear every 6th game. Play just 10 Games then you won´t repeat your statement. You will determine that this game looks like same chance for every field, but it is not, the lowest discounts have priority, and you don´t need hundrets of games for realizing it. It´s the same with a shell player on the bazaar. You don´t need to play 100 games to know he is tricking you. You might have no evidence, thats right, but you know it and you won´t continue playing except you are an ***** or you wanna ***** money for some reason.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
1 July 2021 (edited)
this game looks like same chance for every field, but it is not, the lowest discounts have priority,

That is just how I had expected it to behave - i.e. the higher value prizes being rarer than the lower valued ones as they are in other games. Why would it be any different ?
JuppKowalski
Присоединился в Feb 2020

77 Сообщения
1 July 2021
Why would it be any different ?

You said before:

Neither of us has anywhere near enough data to justify the claim that the odds strongly favour the house

With a few games "Wheel Of Bargains" you will have enough data to justify the claim that the odds strongly favour the house .... not for a judge but for yourself.

PSEUDO6ISME
Присоединился в Feb 2020

60 Сообщения
1 July 2021
Why would it be any different ?
You said before:

Neither of us has anywhere near enough data to justify the claim that the odds strongly favour the house
With a few games "Wheel Of Bargains" you will have enough data to justify the claim that the odds strongly favour the house .... not for a judge but for yourself.

The guy is gonna defend totem no matter what as if he works for them or something while purposely arguing with anybody who has an opposing opinion. Just not worth it. I am just gonna stop. I spent a lot of money in the short time I was here and you and I and him all know how these games work even when it comes to sec's cards.
TsarDaddy
Присоединился в Dec 2020

115 Сообщения
2 July 2021
Does the progress bar stay at the place you get to at end of each week? YES ❤️

This answers a question I was to ask. But does the pregress bar stay in the same place for the whole summer progress or just for the month?? Cause another SEC becomes avaiable eventually.
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
2 July 2021
@TsarDaddy "August will mark your ARRIVAL, with its lot of new promo games (...) At this occasion, we will release a new Special Event Card, to be won in your progress bar!"
Strongchad386
Присоединился в Aug 2008

6 Сообщения
2 July 2021
Hey, maybe in the future, could I just buy a Joker card for 500 credits instead of having to gamble and end up with cards I didn't want in the first place?
Manue
TEAM
CUSTOMER SERVICE
Присоединился в Nov 2014

1049 Сообщения
TsarDaddy
Присоединился в Dec 2020

115 Сообщения
3 July 2021
@TsarDaddy "August will mark your ARRIVAL, with its lot of new promo games (...) At this occasion, we will release a new Special Event Card, to be won in your progress bar!"

@Manue Excellent!! And bring back the 1000 credits option, and or 20% credit bonus next month. Would be very nice. 😀
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3896 Сообщения
3 July 2021 (edited)
An Interesting observation.

When the Progress bar is nearly full ( 7/8)
it will enter a Zoom Mode, and it looks as if the Bar Starts all over.
But what you are seeing is the Last 8th of the progress bar being filled in.

Using my own credits, I ran a test to see how many 25 Plays it would take to fill up the progress bar.
It took exactly 200 Plays
at the 175th play, the progress bar Went back to Zero.
and I thought, the Game just glitched..
But the next Play, I saw the Bar Advance 4 times as much as it had before.
So the Last 25 Plays filled the Bar, and I got the Gift card.

I recorded it all on video,
During the 200 plays, I won a total of 2485 credits.
But it took 200 plays at 15 per spin = 3000 credits
So I spent a total of 515 credits

I have a full collection so I had no cards to win.
I didn't get a Joker card during the 200 plays.
I got 4 Gift cards, plus the one for filling the progress bar for a total of 5 gift cards.

Spent 515 credits and got 5 gift cards.
plus about an hour of fun playing the 25 game.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
3 July 2021
@Wyldanimal I didn't notice that when I completed the bar yesterday. I had split my screen between the app and a spreadsheet I was using to record my results. So perhaps the zoom only works when it's full screen. Not sure it's a good idea? People as you wrote are going to think the game is glitched and perhaps stop and *****. They will not all see this thread.
----
My results were 4 redraws last week totalling 400 credits for 40 cards
And 140 plays on 25s so 2100 credits. Actual spend on 25s 850 credits for 31 cards, 8 gift cards, 1 joker and the current SEC. Most of the cards I've looked at and unlikely to keep on my local drive.
Winning the joker made it okay for me and I got the Olivia Sin SEC which made it very okay for me!
----
Totem should perhaps make getting hold of jokers a bit easier for everyone. Without the joker I would not have been very happy at all. Such a fine line. With a joker next on the progress bar I might have played more 25s, but little point now. As @Wyldanimal found - 200 plays and still no joker!
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
3 July 2021 (edited)
@Wyldanimal

Thank you for providing the data. it nicely illustrates a point I have been making about these games but which people keep on misunderstanding.

Firstly a ***** clarification. For a triple diamond premium member such as yourself a Gift Card can be assigned a value of at least 11 credits (more if you save them to use on the occasional card that costs more than normal) so your total winnings should be increased by 55 or your overall loss reduced to 460 credits. For a lower level member the gift cards would be worth more and the losses proportionaly less.

Some would regard this as "proof" that the games are biased against the players.

In fact it is no such thing.

This result is completely consistent with there being no bias in either direction because it would only have taken a small change in what you won to have brought you into profit (we don't know if you were lucky or unlucky in what you won). It is also, of course, consistant with there being a bias against the players (though not an overwhelming large one) or even with a small bias in favour of the players.

This is not to say that the games are not biased - they may well be - only that it would take a lot more data to determine if they are or not. The presence of rare but high value prizes means that we need at least several thousands of trials, not just a few hundred, before we have good evidence either way.

It could well be the case that the game is biased in favour of non-diamond members who are not fussy about which cards they win while being weakly biased against triple diamond members. (I do not mean that the odds are different, just that the value of some of the prizes differ for these two groups)

For me, even if I absolutely knew that there was no bias, I will not play this game "seriously" with the hope of gaining something though I may try it a few times just for fun. The Gift Card is just too small an incentive for me to risk any losses.
HansSachs
Присоединился в Mar 2016

983 Сообщения
3 July 2021
Totem should perhaps make getting hold of jokers a bit easier for everyone.
TallandSlimMan
Присоединился в Apr 2008

463 Сообщения
3 July 2021
"Spent 515 credits and got 5 gift cards.
plus about an hour of fun playing the 25 game."

Glad WA had fun. That would certainly not be my idea of fun!
lcoke
Присоединился в May 2021

29 Сообщения
3 July 2021 (edited)
For anyone interested in my data from The Twenty Five last night!

Pretty good return I'd say. Not a bad way to spend an hour and half, with a couple cold beers and the old bong.
lcoke
Присоединился в May 2021

29 Сообщения
3 July 2021
In the interest of planning ahead for next month, is anyone aware if either Juicy Pink or Rainbow Candy offer either Jokers or SECs as potential prizes?
stefnev1
Присоединился в Jul 2008

4553 Сообщения
lcoke
Присоединился в May 2021

29 Сообщения
3 July 2021
Thank you for the reply!

I guess I'll have to wait and see!
lcoke
Присоединился в May 2021

29 Сообщения
3 July 2021

Pretty good return I'd say. Not a bad way to spend an hour and half, with a couple cold beers and the old bong.

Addendum - Noticed my math is off in there. I marked one of the 150 Credit wins as a gain of 150 rather than 135. Now my final credit count is off by 15. Argh, ugh and gah.
RonaldB
Присоединился в Apr 2017

152 Сообщения
3 July 2021

I played last night. I didn't keep the exact record you did, but ballpark I had a next expenditure of about 20 and yet came away with 6 cards, 4 of which were impressive. The best 2 which I would almost say made it worthwhile by themselves were Tina Kay in West Indies and Lorena in Sangria. This is much better than the Progressive Redraw which I gave up on early. I kept redrawing but could not come up with an impressive group. I'll play some more Twenty Five over the weekend and keep you posted on the next results.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3896 Сообщения
4 July 2021 (edited)
edit: My Play count was off. it was play 170 when the bar changed,
and it took 30 plays to fill the new zoomed bar.
the total of 200 plays is correct.

Here is an Edited down version of the Video.
http://www.virtuastripper.net/video/Progress-bar-zoom-mode.mp4

At the 15 second mark ( which was play number 170 )
the Progress bar went back to zero...
That's when I took a pause, and thought the game had glitched.
But the Next Play , I noticed a larger jump on the progress bar.
And with the Next 30 plays, the bar was filled, and I got the Gift Card.

it took a total of 200 plays.
200 plays at 15 credits per play is 3000 credits.
I won a total of 2485 credits.
so it actually cost me 515 credits.

The Picture shows the progress bar after the 171st play or 1 play into the zoom mode of the bar.
it's 1/30th of the full bar.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !