Age Verification
This website contains age-restricted material including nudity and explicit content. By entering, you confirm being at least 18 years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction you are accessing the website from.
I am 18+ or older - Enter
I am under 18 - Exit
Our parental controls page explains how you can easily block access to this site.

Summer Sale - Q&A

Форум / Всё о iStripper

Seomus
Присоединился в Nov 2008

4 Сообщения
25 June 2021
@JuppKowalski

You are treated the same as everybody else - it is the initial situations that differ.

Consider a possible TGIF in which Totem offered everybody a 50% discount on any purchases. Would that be unfair to those of us that already have a full collection ?

It's unfair becuaes if you have all the cards, you cannot do anything to get Veronica Leal's card. It littearly says when you click on it that you can't participate since you have all the cards.
Seomus
Присоединился в Nov 2008

4 Сообщения
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1603 Сообщения
25 June 2021 (edited)
So you have all the cards, how can you get Veronica when you can't participate in the progressive game.
Donc, vous avez toutes les cartes, comment pouvez-vous obtenir Veronica quand vous ne pouvez pas participer au jeu progressif.

Vous avez jusqu'au 30 Juillet pour remplir la barre et obtenir la sec. Voyez quel est le meilleur choix pour vous parmi les 5 "jeux" proposés.😊
You have until July 30 to fill the bar and get the sec. See which is the best choice for you among the 5 "games" offered.
Philours
Присоединился в Feb 2019

1603 Сообщения
25 June 2021
Hm, no more jokers, after getting the SEC? So how users are able to obtain joker cards these days? The fact there is no chance to get a joker card keeps me away from gambling.
vous pouvez généralement gagner "joker" au "twenty five", tentez votre chance 😊
you can usually win "joker" at "twenty five", try your luck 😊
MacNK7
Присоединился в Sep 2012

29 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Why is the new SEC of Veronica Leal rated so low? I must know; no way am I attempting to gamble at this with a 3.30 rating lol
MacNK7
Присоединился в Sep 2012

29 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Ahhh.. the great SEC always brings out the BEST in the community. Gotta love it!!
RonaldB
Присоединился в Apr 2017

152 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Why is the new SEC of Veronica Leal rated so low? I must know; no way am I attempting to gamble at this with a 3.30 rating lol

Apparently the low rating is due to the card being completely on the table and all segments being sexually explicit. Many users had ***** that this was too extreme with one or two other recent cards. I agree completely.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Veronica Leal SEC - only 7 votes at the moment - so a couple of really low votes could ***** it down greatly. Angelika Grays SEC from April, all table clips, is her worst rated show too based on fewer votes than any other card of hers.
-----
As others have said, a joker on the progress bar once the SEC is obtained might have got more interested. I am only after those myself, so from July 2nd might need to try the 25 game as that is the only way to win them, not that I ever have on that game. Perhaps the August SEC progress bar will be followed by a joker rather than gift cards?
Of course none of us has to do anything - just enjoy the shows we do have. So that's my plan.
Wyldanimal
Присоединился в Mar 2008

3896 Сообщения
26 June 2021
A members perspective.

Lets say you belong to a fraternal order club and you pay an Annual membership
with that membership, each year you are a member gives you a better deal on the food and beverages
you get in the club.
you get 10% for becoming a member
and another 5% ever year there after, up to a maximum of 45%
A beer normally costs $2.50, but you can get it for $1.38 with your 45% discount.

That's your membership benefit.
It only applies to the club.

Now once a month they hold a Public Bazaar, the club is closed while the bazaar is going on.
and everyone buys tickets at the same price and uses those tickets to play games and get food and beverages.

Your Membership grants you no special treatment at the Bazaar.
your tickets cost the same as everyone elses, a book of 50 tickets for $5
and your winnings at the games are the same as everyone else.
so too is the food and beverage cost the same as everyone else.
using Tickets to get a beer, costs 25 tickets, or $2.50

At the Next Club meeting you ***** that you had to spend 25 tickets
worth $2.50 to get a beer that you normally would only pay $1.38 for.

You think this is Unfair, and that your membership Benefit should also apply at the Public Bazaar.

Member Benefits only apply IN the club, not at the Public events.

Corax77
Присоединился в Jan 2008

56 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Apparently the low rating is due to the card being completely on the table...

Another table-only-card? Not a single standing clip for a hot girl in a bikini? That's pretty boring. 😒
I like her but I dont waste a joker for cards of this kind.

Thanks for the info!
Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Yeah, would have loved to have seen her all oiled up in a bikini during an actual pole dance. Guess I won't hold my breath either lol. Seems like most if not all of her XXX cards this time around were all on the table. The reason I loved watching Veronica is that she had some very creative XXX on the pole in a couple of her shows.... it was absolute perfection. Loved watching her grind her shaven haven on the pole and play with herself during the pole dance until she orgasmed. Sadly no more of that apparently. :(

Was hoping to at least get to see her grind her shaven haven on the pole once more. Guess not.
ward666999
Присоединился в Feb 2019

140 Сообщения
26 June 2021 (edited)
Very Glad I used Joker for Veronica Leal / Slip, Sliding Away_f0790.
Despite people putting out bad info and poor ratings, I knew Veronica would not disappoint.
@RonaldB - Of 12 clips only 4 sexually explicit.
Apparently the low rating is due to the card being completely on the table and all segments being sexually explicit.
@Corax77 - What's with the Table Only comment ? There are 6 standing and 6 table, even split. Veronica is far from boring !
@MacNK7 - IMO the rating is maybe a protest against SEC not Veronica.
@Darkness97 - Pole dance with oily hands ? One twirl and she would be off the stage !
Sorry guys, but IMO, Veronica Leal does not need your kind of help and we do not need disinformation.
JuppKowalski
Присоединился в Feb 2020

77 Сообщения
26 June 2021
and your winnings at the games are the same as everyone else.

15 Cr and 8.80 Cr are still not the same and never will be, no matter how you try to explain it.
TsarDaddy
Присоединился в Dec 2020

115 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Progressive redraw while ***** on bourbon fun time! Tsar Daddy topped up with the bonus credits from the crazy weeks cause had foreseen that progressive draw was on the horizon, and low and behold it was!
Darkness97
Присоединился в Nov 2019

66 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Apparently you have not seen Belka's - Hottest Day of Summer show. Or Jenny WIld's - Cumfy Outfit show. Martina Smeraldi has an oil pole show, as does Fanfan and Ariana Van X to name a few. All have oil pole shows. :) Oil does not seem to have been a problem in the past. It also appears on the workshop we will be getting another oily pole show soon. Was actually expecting it out this week. Possibly Mishel Dark. Also some shows don't necessarily have oil in every single clip. Some are half and half.

I'm glad to see it is half and half at least. I would probably buy that, but I won't because it is SEC and I refuse to gamble. So will probably never see the show. It's a shame since I saw the card months ago in the workshop and was looking forward to it. It was really the only card of hers I was interested in this take. But after seeing the preview clip on the workshop was table, my hopes dropped. Then I find out it is SEC. *Sigh*.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
26 June 2021
@JuppKowalski

I am sorry, I was misunderstanding what you were ***** about.

I thought that you were ***** about is that when very many others, those with smaller collections, win a card that card would have cost them more to buy than the price they payed to play the game while the same card would have cost you less to buy. That I do not find unfair at all - the price paid to play as the same as was the prize. There have in the past been several who have claimed that it was unfair that they as "elite" members were treated the same as the lower ranking members when playing the games and I thought that you were repeating that argument.

I now see that your point was a different one, namely that a very small minority of people get their money back instead of winning a card, this being done as compensation for their being no cards that could be offered as the prize. I agree that is somewhat unfair in that we few are unfairly well treated as opposed to others with large collections being unfairly badly treated. There have been those, alluded to in the previous paragraph, who would claim that this fine and that they should be rewarded even more for their status - I strongly disagree with them.
JuppKowalski
Присоединился в Feb 2020

77 Сообщения
26 June 2021 (edited)
I now see that your point was a different one, namely that a very small minority of people get their money back instead of winning a card, this being done as compensation for their being no cards that could be offered as the prize. I agree that is somewhat unfair in that we few are unfairly well treated as opposed to others with large collections being unfairly badly treated.

Exactly! That is exactly what I was trying to talk about.

If you win a Free Card, you get 15 Cr back because your collection is full.

If one of the very large ammount of members without full collections, including myself wins a Free Card, He/She "wins" 8.80 Cr, which in fact is no win but a loss.

And that to me is unfair. And so we are not "treated in exactly the same way" as you mentioned in your post above ...

However, you got it now and I hope others as well. Excuse my bad English.

Cheers, Santé, Prost and Slontje
Ullubu
Присоединился в Dec 2011

746 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Apparently the low rating is due to the card being completely on the table and all segments being sexually explicit. Many users had ***** that this was too extreme with one or two other recent cards. I agree completely.

What are you talking about?
The card has 5 standing and 4 on table clips, without demos. The 4 table are XXX, the standing clips are from no nudity to full nudity.
And the low rating is because it is a SEC. If you look them up you will see that a lot of the SECs have lower ratings compared to the other cards from the same model.

Sorry guys, but IMO, Veronica Leal does not need your kind of help and we do not need disinformation.

@ward666999, well said.
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
26 June 2021 (edited)
The forum has done its job and cleared up this misunderstanding - Veronica Leal's SEC sounds very good to me now. Looking forward even more now to the 25 game and I will play that now to progess the bar to the pretty slippy sliding oiled lady.
One more crazy question - does she apply oil during the show or is she pre-oiled? Love to see the models rubbing oils, lotions, creams onto themselves during the show.
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Thought I would provide an actual review from having watched the card as opposed to the unsupported guesswork and supposition of certain members.

"Just a comment – that is one heck of a place to store your panties in 6153503 !

An excellent show – not only in terms of Veronica’s performance but also the production quality – no issues on sound or visuals and with a final clip that in 4K is 8:23 in length and a whopping 457 mB. Bravo!

She is so awash with oil, there are a lot of reflections all over her body She does not however pour any on herself during the show.

Show is 6 standing, 6 table. No glass. For any foot-fetishists, she is so flexible she sucks her own big toe! She squirts genuinely and visibly..

There are some quite strong BDSM undertones at times and last, but not least, for the lovers of the blooper, there is a classic in one of the clips but I am leaving you to find it."
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Thanks @pickle1 you have enticed us further 👍
I guess the oil had to be applied off camera, in carefully measured amounts, for health and safety reasons, to avoid a fire risk and most of the fire brigades in Paris rushing to her aid 😆
pickle1
Присоединился в Mar 2019

1353 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Carefully measured ?!?

There is so much on her, it's a wonder she didn't slide off the table!

😊😊😊
RonaldB
Присоединился в Apr 2017

152 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Very Glad I used Joker for Veronica Leal / Slip, Sliding Away_f0790.
Despite people putting out bad info and poor ratings, I knew Veronica would not disappoint.
@RonaldB - Of 12 clips only 4 sexually explicit.Apparently the low rating is due to the card being completely on the table and all segments being sexually explicit.@Corax77 - What's with the Table Only comment ? There are 6 standing and 6 table, even split. Veronica is far from boring !
@MacNK7 - IMO the rating is maybe a protest against SEC not Veronica.
@Darkness97 - Pole dance with oily hands ? One twirl and she would be off the stage !

@ward666999 I apologize for my bit of disinformation. However, IIRC there was a fairly recent card that did have all clips, after deleting the previews, sexually explicit. I must have been thinking of that one.

I too am a big fan of Veronica Leal from her first set. However, I've had mixed feelings about her cards so far on the second set. I think her hair coloring was better in the first set. Also, I don't remember as many of her segments being sexually explicit as they are now. With her energy and dance moves, she does not have to be explicit to be impressive. I've been making other remarks to that effect lately.

I'm inclined to agree that the low rating is more of a complaint against the quality of recent SECs rather than against Veronica. As I've also stated in other recent posts, some recent SECs would have been very disappointing even as regular cards.
PSEUDO6ISME
Присоединился в Feb 2020

60 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Sec cards are not worth it to me. Gambling should not the be the only way to aquire those cards specially when the odds suck. Eventually my store page will be full of cards I cant buy.
RonaldB
Присоединился в Apr 2017

152 Сообщения
26 June 2021
Sec cards are not worth it to me. Gambling should not the be the only way to aquire those cards specially when the odds suck. Eventually my store page will be full of cards I cant buy.

Amen, Bro! When I saw that SEC card as the prize, I lost all interest in the games. Adding to that, the cards coming up in the progressive redraw are just not very impressive. Even after 3 or 4 redraws I only had about half that were possible keepers. Better to just wait for the less and less frequent special of buy 4 or 5 and get one credited back.
njarnb
Присоединился в Nov 2008

76 Сообщения
27 June 2021 (edited)
@HansSachs
Today 2nd SEC of june has been published...
I am ok with SECs. But I also think it would be good not to release more than such a card pro month.

Yes, totally on accord

@TheEmu
@JuppKowalski

I've join the " full or close to full " collection club...
And now I'm stuck...
What?!?!?!?!?!
P.S.: With no way to obtain the S.E.C. else then the all too rare joker card...
wrightsayswow
Присоединился в Jul 2020

1119 Сообщения
PSEUDO6ISME
Присоединился в Feb 2020

60 Сообщения
27 June 2021
By releasing SEC this week gives 5 weeks to get it before the next SEC and five weeks for that. Then we are into September.
https://www.istripper.com/forum/thread/47977/1?post=716739
Всё о iStripper / Summer Sale - Q&A
Today 2nd SEC of june has been published... ...would be good not to release more than such a card pro month. Nearly out of June now, I guess it was either release it this week or next. To fit the cale...

I dont even mind the gambling sometimes as I want to own all the cards. My problem is I will never own all the secs as I dont or am not willing to throw + thousands of dollers down to attempt getting all the secs. There should be some type of offer ounce a year for example 100 credits a piece for the secs would be reasonable as its nothing but a mass cash grab becouse winning any of them is rare. I am just a customer though nobody important so i feel my opinion will be ignored.
TheEmu
Присоединился в Jul 2012

3309 Сообщения
27 June 2021
There should be some type of offer ounce a year for example 100 credits a piece for the secs would be reasonable

Yes it would be very nice if that was done and I would certainly be in favour of it. But as you then immediately go on to say

as its nothing but a mass cash grab

do you honestly think that it would be attractive to Totem ? If not then why would they do it or anything like it ? Why would they lessen the effectiveness of the "cash grab" ?

Much as I dislike the practice I can't think of anything in this area that would be better for us that would not be likely to be worse for Totem.
PSEUDO6ISME
Присоединился в Feb 2020

60 Сообщения
27 June 2021
There should be some type of offer ounce a year for example 100 credits a piece for the secs would be reasonable
Yes it would be very nice if that was done and I would certainly be in favour of it. But as you then immediately go on to say

as its nothing but a mass cash grab
do you honestly think that it would be attractive to Totem ? If not then why would they do it or anything like it ? Why would they lessen the effectiveness of the "cash grab" ?

Much as I dislike the practice I can't think of anything in this area that would be better for us that would not be likely to be worse for Totem.

I was just stateing my oppinion as I always feel I have the right or should have the right to do.

Вам ещё не разрешается участвовать

Будучи бесплатным пользователем iStripper, вам не разрешается отвечать на форуме или же создавать новую тему.
Но вы можете просмотреть основные категории форума или познакомиться с его участниками !